It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the riots.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
What should he have gotten?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I don't know.
Floyd had a hand in his own death, but the cop shouldn't have been on his neck for almost 10 minutes either. I wasn't there, not a jury member and didn't see the evidence presented.

(post by deadlysyn removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
A knee to the back of the neck is survivable. But how about while on a high dose of Fentanyl?

Steven Crowder did this live.....a knee to the back of his neck that is, for the exact amount of time as Floyd. This stuff happens in MMA and various types of sparring all the time. Floyd was death bound no matter what.
edit on 25-6-2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I would say 10 years tops to be honest. He failed to monitor what he was doing which resulted in a death, so negligent homicide if nothing else. Every place has its own criteria of how to compound charges and degrees of defining whatever. Murder? Looking at Chauvin I don’t he plans to fart in privacy often. I don’t know, but it is the lowbrow impression I get by looking at him. Just seems to be a fart and laugh kind of guy when he realizes you smelt it to me.

But Floyd isn’t on trial...but Floyd did his sentence for his crimes...no, when you are a criminal and given opportunity for redemption but decide to remain a criminal...you are therefore a criminal and your criminal behavior is open to evaluating.

What if Chauvin called off or didn’t respond to the call? What if Texas has just executed Floyd for holding a gun on a baby in the womb? What if games are stupid...because it always comes back to what if Floyd hadn’t passed a bogus $20 and for what? A sandwich like has been told many times? Nope, a pack of cigarettes. He wasn’t starving. He wanted a smoke. Yet we still hear that one too.

Did Floyd deserve to die for what happened that day? Nope. He did deserve to go to jail though.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Which "MSM narrative" are you talking about ?

The one where Floyd was a drug dealing crook, high on Fentanyl and passing fake bills or the one where Chauvin is a killer cop ?

Here's my thought : Floyd shouldn't have been passing fake money and doing drugs. There were drugs on him and in his car and drugs in his system. Not lethal doses, but he was under the influence at the time.

Officers seriously over reacted. Even after Floyd had no pulse, they held him down for 2 more minutes till EMS arrived.

Floyd shouldn't have been there. Chauvin shouldn't have been on his neck for so long.

Perfect clusterf*** of circumstances and now one man is dead and the other is going to prison.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Democratic Party needed a galvanizing event and a way to bring race back to the for front in order to play on the sympathies of all progressive democrats and like minded servants. They got it and played it into the ground at every chance given. They ignored their oath to the country and their office. Anything to hang onto power at all cost is the progressive democrat motto.

They are currently trying to hang onto the January 6th events until midterms in order to sway those elections as well. Anything at all cost.

Floyd was a criminal and a drug addict. He died from an overdose. The politics and trial that ensued after that was a travesty of justice.

BLM, Antifa and the Democratic Party with its supporters are the most racist people of all.
edit on 25-6-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Perfect clusterf*** of circumstances and now one man is dead and the other is going to prison.

Forget them. What about the thousands whose livelihood was disrupted, destroyed, burnt and looted over “framing a narrative”? Not just Minneapolis, but 2000 cities nationwide and 60 countries around the world that had their own George Floyd riots or the at least 19 people that died as a result in the US. None of that counts what happened in Kenosha, WI which was over Jacob Blake and not George Floyd at all...supposedly, yet all under the BLM Movement banner of “Fiery, but mostly peaceful” riots.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That why I said get ready for more riots.
With BLM, ANTIFA and the "woke" crowd, it's never enough.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My smart tv is really old. If I paint BLM on myself and chant Antifa slogans, will this provide me legal immunity in levying justice in the form of Best Buy reparations?

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yup, but they'll just be warm-up riots for when he gets released on appeal.

Hope so.... I need a new TV....

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The MSM narrative that kept screaming about how much of a saint Floyd was. Nevermind the fact that he had quadruple the lethal dose of fentanyl coursing through his veins, the meth, or anything else that was in the toxicology report. Never mind the fact that he had a heart condition. Don't even bother taking into account that he was saying that he couldn't breathe while in the back of the police SUV, without a single officer in physical contact with him until he exited the vehicle on his own. Let's completely ignore the fact that BLM was threatening more "mostly peaceful protests" if he wasn't found guilty. Let's also shrug off the fact that the jury just happened to have a BLM supporter who was all over the media admitting to that fact after the guilty verdict.

If anyone can't see that this trial was tainted from the day it started, they are blind to facts. If this so-claimed saint hadn't been trying to pass a counterfeit bill, his interaction with the police never would have happened, and he wouldn't have swallowed all those pills to try to prevent another drug charge. On that note, I seem to remember his "friend" refusing to testify because he said his testimony would incriminate himself. Sounds like maybe the "friend" was the dealer. I wonder how many counterfeit bills he received in that deal?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
What should he have gotten?

Why did it take so long for the judge to come up with a sentence? It's not rocket science.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: UpThenDown

Saint Floyd killed himself. Anyone who watched the trial and heard the evidence knows that. Now jog on.

except reality is the people on the jury and judge (whom i believe has far superior knowledge/expertise than you) do not agree with you

lol, "jog on" do you not like opposing views, is reverb your choice of communication?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: UpThenDown
Chauvin will not be missed

Neither will criminal filth like George Floyd... just sayin'. At some point cops like Chauvin are doing the nation an invaluable service.

Cop filth like Chauvin murdering people ain't doing your country any good service

crime rate was way less when criminals feared dying instead of jail.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Neither will criminal filth like George Floyd... just sayin'. At some point cops like Chauvin are doing the nation an invaluable service.

Cop filth like Chauvin murdering people ain't doing your country any good service

Here's a key point for you - it's important for anyone arrested to be alive to face trial. Having a cop kneel on your windpipe for nine minutes does not achieve that result.
Chauvin's sentence is appropriate for murder.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
When a police officer restrains someone it is because there is reason to believe releasing the person could endanger themselves, the officer, and or the general public. The criminal ingested drugs that could render his behavior as dangerous to others and not to mention the fact that the criminal resisted arrest. This is a case where mob mentality won and justice failed. How many lives may have been saved by this heroic officer doing what he is trained to do and protecting others.

I believe officers should just walk off the job and let these politicians and looting thugs see what it would be like without our heroic officers putting themselves in harms way to protect you no matter the color of your skin. The reason black people are more often shot is because their culture encourages violence.

Call me a racist but Chicago wouldn't be one of the most dangerous places on earth if what I say is untrue.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The testimony that the knee to the shoulder hold was part of the Minneapolis police TRAINING to be used in the event that a suspect was exhibiting symptoms of "excitable delirium" (which the definition of describes Floyd's behavior exactly), should be enough evidence for any reasonable person to conclude this was NOT A MURDER. Reckless homicide maybe...but, the guy was doing what he was TRAINED to do. So, if you find fault with that then go after the city, the unions, whoever sets the standards. This restraint 'tactic' has killed others (you just didn't hear about it because they weren't fine, upstanding POC like Mr. George Floyd) and will again.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: UpThenDown

Saint Floyd killed himself. Anyone who watched the trial and heard the evidence knows that. Now jog on.

They jury disagreed and their verdict was the only one that mattered.

Not yours, not mine, the jury's.

You can tell yourself Floyd killed himself all you want, it dont make it so.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: yuppa

Here's a key point for you - it's important for anyone arrested to be alive to face trial. Having a cop kneel on your windpipe for nine minutes does not achieve that result.
Chauvin's sentence is appropriate for murder.

HUmans are incapable of true justice,because we are emotional beings. WHat you call justice is state level VENGEANCE.Anyway The dude died from a combination of factors,the majority was the drugs in his system according to the ME,that restricted his air capacity. Cop should had been punished,but not that harshly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join