It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the riots.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: DAVID64

good, no policeman has the right to be judge, jury and executioner

fact is George was alive before his interaction with Chauvin but dead after his arrest, anything else regarding drugs taken taken by George and whether he would have OD is speculative.

policemen like Chauvin will not be missed

At 4 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, along with meth and other drugs, an enlarged heart and coronavirus, I think it's safe to say Floyd never would have made it to prison, even if he'd complied. He had just made a drug deal with his true murderer and ate the pills so he wouldn't get busted with them and that's what sent his heart into an overload.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

That's your opinion... others may view it more pragmatically.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Junkie felons who beat pregnant women like Floyd ain't doing your country any good service either. If he would have simply gotten in the car he would have lived to OD another day. Since someone decided to resist arrest a man has lost his entire life and 2 billion in property damage.

Pathetic....

edit on Junpm30pmf0000002021-06-25T16:17:19-05:000419 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

How come Chauvins well paid defence team (and I am speculating more qualified than you regarding law) could not prove this then?

Maybe Chauvin should have just let him die without pinning him to the ground then, if he was as certain as you George was going to die anyway.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

good, no policeman has the right to be judge, jury and executioner

fact is George was alive before his interaction with Chauvin but dead after his arrest, anything else regarding drugs taken taken by George and whether he would have OD is speculative.

policemen like Chauvin will not be missed

No, it's not. It's science. He had ingested enough fentanyl to kill several people. He was already dead before the police showed up, his body just hadn't caught up to the fact yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Because of BLM members on the jury maybe?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

see above, why could his defence team not prove as you say "science"

never heard of being already dead but actually still breathing, was george an actual zombie then?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Since someone decided to resist arrest a man has lost his entire life and 2 billion in property damage

Since someone decided to resist arrest a man was murdered and 2 billion in property damage.

There, fixed that for you
edit on 25/6/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

see above, why could his defence team not prove as you say "science"

never heard of being already dead but actually still breathing, was george an actual zombie then?

They did prove it if you watched the trial. Jurors decided to ignore the facts and evidence to prevent further looting and over their own feelings. Let's not forget you had a BLM activist on jury as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Nope...thanks for playing though.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, that UFO report was bullcrap!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

A cop doesn't go in general population so he will be fine

That is usually true. However, something else usually true is that cops don't usually testify against other cops, but several did testify against Chauvin. So it's possible that maybe the guards and/or other cops may not actually have Chauvin's back in this instance.

Personally, I think he's done. I don't think he'll ever get out as a free man.

Maybe by his own hand, or maybe someone else will get him, or maybe he will get another murder charge after being forced to defend himself and kill someone in prison.... but obviously, I could be wrong....

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Would the police been there had Floyd not tried to pass a printed off $20 Bill?

Forget about the drugs and resisting arrest and Chauvin being there for a minute. There would have been zero interaction if Floyd made the choice to not engage in illegal activity.

Easiest ticket to avoid is a speeding ticket by simply not speeding. Same principle applies here. The knowingly passing of a counterfeit bill is how we came to be here after a series of compounding mistakes of drugs, resisting arrest and asserting dominance as revenge.

Not an exoneration by any means as Chauvin had his part, but Floyd was by no means innocent and is unworthy of such outpouring of support...four funerals in states in a gold coffin, $2 billion in riot damages some paid to do so by political influencers, pallets of bricks with “just in time” delivery in hot zones...please.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Would the police been there had Floyd not tried to pass a printed of $20 Bill?

does passing a counterfit note carry the death sentence in many civilised countries?

I have never claimed George was innocent, I am claiming the punishment far outweighed the crime, Chauvin should have done everything in his power to keep the suspect alive to be judged by a jury, that is what I expect for every suspect, that is what justice is.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Saint Floyd killed himself. Anyone who watched the trial and heard the evidence knows that. Now jog on.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Would the police been there had Floyd not tried to pass a printed of $20 Bill?

Had he not been zoning in and out of consciousness, Floyd himself wouldn't have even still been there. If he wasn't too high to drive, he would have. He had to know the cops were coming.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

George Floyd proved how non-lethal covid-19 is. His body was filled with existing medical conditions.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Did I not also say Chauvin had his part?

But the bottom line of that day falls on George Floyd being engaged in criminal activity and compounding the problem with a series of poor choices that his own life experiences would tell him were bad choices.

George Floyd is just as responsible for his own death. Failure to acknowledge that means it will continue to happen as there is always another irresistible force to battle the unmovable object.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
One other silly question, who all else did Floyd try to pawn the $20 off to? His drug dealer that was there in the car with him? Or was he aware enough not to try that crap?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't think he killed him, and Floyd died of a heartattack since he was complaining about breathing before going to the ground. Although, Chauvin originally was on his shoulders, heeventually went to the neck, an for way too long.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join