It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge- "Vaccinate" Or Don't See Your Kids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's an example of the state mandating something so an individual can have rights.

Yeah, like mandatory lability insurance and a drivers license. Commie bastards!

Cars are not experimental.
Not even a nice try.
When did you get so lazy?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You've been inspiring many here for awhile now, Jane...today being no exception.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Here's an example of the state mandating something so an individual can have rights.

If they ever try to inject liability insurance or driver's licenses into my bloodstream, your comment may have some relevance. Otherwise ... What the hell are you talking about?

:
edit on 2021 6 15 by incoserv because: I could.

link   

I'm sure the wife was ALL FOR getting vaccinated, and she knew Dad was absolutely refusing, so she probably messaged this to the judge via her attorney, hence the requirement. She probably figured he'd refuse. Then she'd get all the money and the custody.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thoughts?

Ummm...I can only think in two word descriptors...

Tar...feathers...

Rod...rail...

Vigilante...justice...

Please feel free to add to the list...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe the time to bug-out is getting closer each day.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm sure the wife was ALL FOR getting vaccinated, and she knew Dad was absolutely refusing, so she probably messaged this to the judge via her attorney, hence the requirement. She probably figured he'd refuse. Then she'd get all the money and the custody.

Wonder what the judge got.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

that makes sense.
our family court system is broken. this subject alone could be a thread all its own.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ummm...so...you got the jibby jab...?

I no get no jibby jab...

No sir...

No jibby jab for the YouSir...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The governor did sign an executive order this year saying he is "prohibiting state agencies or political subdivisions in Texas from creating a ‘vaccine passport’ requirement, or otherwise conditioning receipt of services on an individual’s COVID-19 vaccination status."

Yep I guess the judge forgot to check his mail on state latest regulations sign by the Governor.

Liberal judges trying to impose their own rules and laws, funny.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

America's judicial system needs to be overhauled. Violent offenders roam the streets, while minor offenders get the prison cells.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They guy should point out that his alimony child support payments aren't vaccinated either and shouldn't be allowed near his ex-wife and kids. Just to be safe.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
< sigh >

One dingdong thinks an optional vaccine (I don't see any mandatory laws yet, so stuff it) is akin to medding someone up with lithium or something to stabilize their wonky brain chemistry.

Lmfao, not even CLOSE to the same thing.

And the automotive excuse was just plain Full Retard. Last time I checked, you're not required to be injected with anything to drive. Apples and taconite there.

If you're going to use the parallels method, use a little common sense. As it stands, there's no real existing precedents to dictate a parent's vaccination status FOR PARENTAL CUSTODY ARRAIGNMENTS.

Edit: DBCowboy, I'll give out letter grades, too.

D- for lack of effort and originality.
edit on 6/15/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Exactly! I have an older son from a previous relationship and if I were fighting for custody rights during the pandemic she would have pulled this card as well just to screw me over.

A judge being able to even legally force this to happen is horrifying and immoral.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Exactly! I have an older son from a previous relationship and if I were fighting for custody rights during the pandemic she would have pulled this card as well just to screw me over.

A judge being able to even legally force this to happen is horrifying and immoral.

I wouldn't doubt it if this is used to take kids from Orthodox or Hippy-ish parents. That Jewish community in NY that had the...what was it, measles outbreak, is a good example of a group someone could easily claim should have their kids seized, "for the greater good". Nothing good comes of setting that groundwork up, and we're doing it. Once they see how the scoffed at are treated, it makes screwing over & eating their own supporters a CINCH.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

that is a good one, love it, somebody needs to teach this liberal judges to stop making their own rules

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe the time to bug-out is getting closer each day.

We're running out of places to bug-out to, Mama.

Might have to make a stand at some point.
edit on 15-6-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I’d hunt a judge down when they were out of work if they took my kids away for this reason. Then we can both be eternally screwed.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Judge needs censuring.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Realistically, that judge cannot order experimental treatments on people. It breaks ALL medical laws, about disclaimers and understanding a treatment.

That judge needs to be removed from his seat and thrown in jail. No one can order you to take an experimental treatment. Maybe someone need to order the judge shock treatment to revive some brain cells.

edit on 15-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join