It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bret Weinstein interviews mRNA creator, trying to warn people about these vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Wonderful resources!

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: djz3ro
I don't get how anyone can think that every government in the world is working together on this. Countries who hate each other are in on this "scamdemic", "pandemic" or whatever "clever" name you use for it? You mean China and Japan are in cahoots, Israel and Iraq are now bedfellows and Russia and USA are bonded over their shared interest of the NWO?

Tell me the logistics of this...

tell me this, should we be able to discuss it and search for answers? If you answer yes, remember, you can't do that on the big boy sites. Is that OK?

Of course we should, I'm not opposed to discussion and don't feel it should be avoided on any site. But there's a fine line between a discussion and the spread of disinfo and I think the problem is that everyone is an armchair expert now that we have smart phones.

Some people have let their politics drive their Covid Response, others their religion (and I am willing to bet a lot of people are in denial about this too). I tend to follow logic and reason myself as well, of course, as my own life experiences.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Still looking for information linking him to being the creator of the vaccine, I looked and came up empty.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just finished the entire interview video in the OP...Highly recommended.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't get how anyone can think that every government in the world is working together on this. Countries who hate each other are in on this "scamdemic", "pandemic" or whatever "clever" name you use for it? You mean China and Japan are in cahoots, Israel and Iraq are now bedfellows and Russia and USA are bonded over their shared interest of the NWO?

tell me this, should we be able to discuss it and search for answers? If you answer yes, remember, you can't do that on the big boy sites. Is that OK?

Of course we should, I'm not opposed to discussion and don't feel it should be avoided on any site. But there's a fine line between a discussion and the spread of disinfo and I think the problem is that everyone is an armchair expert now that we have smart phones.

Some people have let their politics drive their Covid Response, others their religion (and I am willing to bet a lot of people are in denial about this too). I tend to follow logic and reason myself as well, of course, as my own life experiences.

Its not that entire governments are working together, but rather, there are elements within that are steering them toward a particular goal while appearing to push the ostensible goal of fighting a pandemic. After all, who would oppose measure to fight this virus? This process is dependent upon people placing blind faith in authority, who in turn uses that like a trojan horse, while ridiculing those who would question it.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Major concern from the source is the information concerning the "vaccine" carrier lipid nanoparticles unexpectedly showing up in large concentrations in ovaries, bone marrow, lymph nodes and other organs. All of which indicate short and long-term major potential health concerns for the "vaccinated".

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
What did you search for?

www.rwmalonemd.com...

edit on 12-6-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Great, thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hey, I tried to give you a star, but 'ATS' is behaving oddly these days (takes several mouse clicks to load threads, etc.) so couldn't get the star to 'take'....

Anyway, could I ask - as far as the "lipid nanoparticles" - did the video differentiate between the 'types' of vaccine causing problems?

is it primarily the mRNA (Pfizer/Moderna) ones, or is the Johnson&Johnson (Jansen) jab showing the same issues?

I keep looking at all the 'spike protein' articles and can't find specific info on that question - so would really appreciate if you happened to see that in the video..
thanks!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 12-6-2021 by lostgirl because: duplicate post

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If there would be a thorough investigation into this whole covid/ vaccine release we will find corrruption at the highest levels by certified psychopaths... Motivation will probably be the reduction of world population and make a quick mega buck while doing it.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I know that of the 3 doctors/scientists in the discussion...two got Moderna. One (Robert) had China Virus, resisted but got Moderna for necessary travel...and one (Steve) got Moderna because he initially trusted experts before he researched further...both now regret doing it, upon knowing what they've learned.

The moderator (Bret) did not get jabbed, but takes prophylactic Ivermectin.

@ 2:17:20 they pull up the graph of a Japanese study summarizing the Pfizer data...detailing the lipid nanoparticle concentrations in ovaries and bone marrow.
edit on 12-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I don't know how anyone believes people are dropping like flies from the vaccine.

EVERYONE I work with and myself have gotten it. No problems. EVERYONE's fine.
a reply to: djz3ro

We dont know the real numbers, VAERs is severely under reported, but just look at the graph - LINK (Page down 1 time)

Your anti-vax sites are of course keeping track, here are the lates numbers for the EU database - LINK

Heres several batches of dead/injured people, sadly most of them are fairly young with no risk of covid death.
Link1
Link2
Link3
Link4
Link5

Kirsch, who was pushing the vaccine and got moderna, is now recommending people wait for the next batch of vaccines being developed.

Personally I would stick to the I-mask protocol using drugs with decades of history. - LINK

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

They never did hate each other, that was all optics for the masses. Expensive gladiator sports to keep us awash in fear and unable to think clearly. War is profit and control for the controllers who are all on the same team regardless of country. History shows the profiteers to be in cahoots most of the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Thank you very much for sharing this! I watched the entire interview, and it is quite a good one (despite being long-winded). As much as I respect Steve Kirsch for funding research that Big Pharma won't touch, he needs to calm down! The guy made me nervous just watching him, and he has the self-restraint of an eight year old! Bless his enthusiasm, but man he is hard to watch.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The crap people attempt to shovel simply to avoid a couple of little pricks in the arm is astonishing.

The tide is turning indeed with more than half our respective populations receiving the shots, freely, willingly, and grateful ta boot.

You still think people aren’t getting an untested experimental vaccine for a non-existent pandemic due to it being ‘a couple of pricks’?

LOL!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
What did you search for?

www.rwmalonemd.com...

I searched for Steve Kirsch, the only name in the OP.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Bret Weinstein has two guests.....one is Steve Kirsch and the other is Dr Robert Malone.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The veracity of the information being presented as facts is concerning for a start. LoL

Get the jab, don't get the jab, its your look out and personal choice. x x x

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Funnily enough, I do indeed still think the vaccines are a prudent choice.

So thats me, and around more than 1/2 of both the people of our respective populations, and counting.

The only way is up, baby. LoL

Like i said, let the haters hate, coz you are way to late.

Happy Summer time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join