It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bret Weinstein interviews mRNA creator, trying to warn people about these vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

3:00 - Concern by all the censorship

8:00 - Steve Kirsch article discussion, red pill - LINK

11:20 - What started Kirsch on the road to discovery

15:30 - There was an attempt to engineer the spike protein to stay stuck, doesnt happen.

18:45 - Victims cannot tell story

VERY DISTURBING
20:15 - Unusual miscarriage occurs - Kirsch thinks its brain washing, Malone believes its group think. BUT is the truth our doctors have sold out pregnant women for their careers?

26:15 - Corners were cut

28:00 - Kirsch found serious adverse events among doctors, paramedics, and surveys.

SIGNAL - needs to be explained
30:34 - Chart of past reports in VAERs, huge spike in 2021.

34:44 -FDA had the latitude to require more data capture with these vaccines, and chose not too..

RISK BENEFIT ANALYSIS
38:00 - 44:00 - Done for different age groups. Includes alternatives or should..smear campaign.

45:42 - List of 3 anomalies -1st dont capture extra hazard data.. 2nd give to people with no benefit.. 3rd dont administer safe drugs

2:22-23 - FDA noticing 2 new signals - platelets and reactivation old viruses

2:24-25 - Ovarian info, this information has been known for a while, internally..

2:25 - auto immune issues

2:45-46 - Reproductive discussion, scary.

Video over 3 hours, suffers same problems as Kirsch's article. Good information, just needs condensed/better organized.

The tide has been turning, many pro-vaxxers like Kirsch, who are honest with the data, are trying to sound the alarm like Peter McCullough.
Will it be enough, hard to say. At least the Germans arent vaccinating their children, hopefully people follow their lead also
www.wnd.com...

This heart inflammation might trigger the breaks for our children. Emergency meeting next Friday.
www.theepochtimes.com...

Keep up to date on vaccines with these 2 accounts
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Other links of interest
leohohmann.com... ths/
covid19criticalcare.com... despread-disinformation-campaign-against-ivermectin/
covid19criticalcare.com...
www.lifesitenews.com...
childrenshealthdefense.org...

edit on 12-6-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Either the truth is being silenced here that there are no deaths due to the covid vaccines or there actually are NO deaths.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I don't get how anyone can think that every government in the world is working together on this. Countries who hate each other are in on this "scamdemic", "pandemic" or whatever "clever" name you use for it? You mean China and Japan are in cahoots, Israel and Iraq are now bedfellows and Russia and USA are bonded over their shared interest of the NWO?

Tell me the logistics of this...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

edit on 12-6-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

No Russia has developed it’s own Sputnik jab. Some countries have treated it like it isn’t even a big deal with no lockdowns, Sweden oddly enough for example. But most importantly individual countries aren’t bonding on a shared interest in the NWO, that’s what the globalists want and they have no affiliation to any one country.

Doctors and medical staff are following the guidelines of their bosses, if they don’t or question things they are suspended or censored. The said bosses are never going to let a good crisis go to waste and have used this as an opportunity to promote and further their agendas. Which are.

Get as many people vaccinated as possible.
Bring in digital ID tied to the vaccines or vaccine passports.
Restrictions for those who don’t get the jabs, leading to a social credit system.
Controlled demolition of the worlds economy and bring about a resource based economy. Monitor, regulate, and possibly ration every transaction of every individual.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I don't know how anyone believes people are dropping like flies from the vaccine.

EVERYONE I work with and myself have gotten it. No problems. EVERYONE's fine.

I suspect though, people will say just wait.

Well, been waiting for the Durham report. Been waiting for the Arizona fraudit report. Been waiting for Hillary to be locked up. Been waiting for the DOJ to arrest Obama for spying on Trump. Been waiting for a Republican Health plan. And so on and so on.

I'll guess I'll keep waiting since I'm used to it. LOL!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

I Can't find anything about him creating the vaccines, can you give me some reading on that?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The crap people attempt to shovel simply to avoid a couple of little pricks in the arm is astonishing.

The tide is turning indeed with more than half our respective populations receiving the shots, freely, willingly, and grateful ta boot.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This sort of adds to your list.
Nice thread!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I don't know how anyone believes people are dropping like flies from the vaccine.

I suspect though, people will say just wait.

Well, been waiting for the Durham report. Been waiting for the Arizona fraudit report. Been waiting for Hillary to be locked up. Been waiting for the DOJ to arrest Obama for spying on Trump. Been waiting for a Republican Health plan. And so on and so on.

I'll guess I'll keep waiting since I'm used to it. LOL!

Keep not seeing a problem with all that. it helps the system continue unabated.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I don't get how anyone can think that every government in the world is working together on this. Countries who hate each other are in on this "scamdemic", "pandemic" or whatever "clever" name you use for it? You mean China and Japan are in cahoots, Israel and Iraq are now bedfellows and Russia and USA are bonded over their shared interest of the NWO?

tell me this, should we be able to discuss it and search for answers? If you answer yes, remember, you can't do that on the big boy sites. Is that OK?
edit on 12-6-2021 by network dude because: fixed error

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Japan has 2 parties. One for the people and one against the people, so yes, anything is possible in this country here.
We took on the Pfizer vaccine with no questions asked... why... I don't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're a tough guy shaming others for waiting with the vaccine.

Yes, those who have not gotten it until now are afraid of the needle. That's it. This is the second time I read this idiotic claim from you.

Question to you, do you even care the damage you do by mocking and does your feeling of coolness about it helps you ignoring it?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

This video is fascinating...I'm trying to watch the whole thing in installments.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My deduction is that the spike-protein platform is intended for more than being the Agent that acts as a 'vaxxine'

from articles i have read.... the spike-protein has nano-particles attached to the proteins which are not benevolent to humans cells like found in spleen/bone-marrow/ certain organs (liver, etc.) / brain and lungs...

? perhaps the nano-particles being spread by the 'Vaxxine' are similar to the aerosols released in chem-trails ...?

sounds like something to investigate to myself...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The crap people attempt to shovel simply to avoid a couple of little pricks in the arm is astonishing.

The tide is turning indeed with more than half our respective populations receiving the shots, freely, willingly, and grateful ta boot.

What exactly about this free exchange of information is so concerning to you?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I would not say they are dropping like flies, mainly because it began only 4 months ago. In that space of time I know only 2 who've died from it, but I know several women whose monthly periods have been changed, including one miscarriage by a young woman who took it while pregnant.

The long term results will be the interesting part, and in the meantime many hundreds at least have become infected with what they took the shot to prevent. Breakthrough cases they call them.

The damn things don't work according to Bill Maher.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I'll answer. It's the MO to ridicule others for their believe or concerns, yet that member is so woke AF.

Pretending to be social and all loving but what it really is, is the feeling of superiority that would fade, if any open discussion would be allowed to take place without ridicule.

That's the hypocritic thing about those that think they know it all better than others, think they are smarter and that justifies for them to be like that. In their mind, they want to force this because everyone skeptic about the vaccine needs to be protected from themselves.

The worst people on planet are those that think they do good but cause damage and harm, while being obtuse about it.

It goes that far that they want to circumvent parenthood by talking children and teenagers into sidestepping the parental oversight and give them rights to decide for themselfe.

That's the same MO like lowering the age of consent so they can prey on children's lack of life experience and talk them into that "something that feels good should not be forbidden". And small children believe it and have a life long hassle if they are at fault, that it was them, when it really was an adult implementing these thoughts.
edit on 12.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

No Russia has developed it’s own Sputnik jab. Some countries have treated it like it isn’t even a big deal with no lockdowns, Sweden oddly enough for example. But most importantly individual countries aren’t bonding on a shared interest in the NWO, that’s what the globalists want and they have no affiliation to any one country.

Even with their own vaccine Russia wouldn't play ball and join in the cover up with their enemies in the West.

Sweden paid a price for not locking down originally too.

originally posted by: surfer_soul
Doctors and medical staff are following the guidelines of their bosses, if they don’t or question things they are suspended or censored. The said bosses are never going to let a good crisis go to waste and have used this as an opportunity to promote and further their agendas. Which are.

Get as many people vaccinated as possible.
Bring in digital ID tied to the vaccines or vaccine passports.
Restrictions for those who don’t get the jabs, leading to a social credit system.
Controlled demolition of the worlds economy and bring about a resource based economy. Monitor, regulate, and possibly ration every transaction of every individual.

All of that remains to be seen and even if it was the case every government in the world would have to be in on it, that is impossible. Nothing short of an Extraterrestrial invasion could do that.

What you're talking about is about as achievable as world peace!

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I've also had it and, other than a bit of lethargy and feeling a bit off a few days I was fine.

Just did home tests since my youngest has been sent home from school due to a positive test among her class, every one came back negative.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Japan has 2 parties. One for the people and one against the people, so yes, anything is possible in this country here.
We took on the Pfizer vaccine with no questions asked... why... I don't know.

I consider you an authority on all things Japan, so I believe you but even then, there are more countries who have a dislike for each other than China and Japan who would never work with their enemies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join