It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Caught Cooking the Books on China Virus Breakthrough Cases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's the only way to perpetuate the lie that the virus is super-deadly and the vaccination is safe and effective when in fact the inverse is true.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: MykeNukem

Even my youtube ads are 90% BC government go get the covid shot ads. They're so #ing terrible.

Yup, same.

Blatantly in your face. Ontario doing same thing.

edit on 6/11/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There are certain things countries can agree on.

They almost always agree on more power and control.

Especially if the countries that are capable of getting the Scientific answers are spreading disinfo.

Seriously...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

-COVID-19 has been a pandemic of false positive tests; the thing that kept the fraud going was the fact that laboratories were using excessively high cycle thresholds (CTs) when processing the PCR tests, resulting in false positives

-Now, as over 100 million Americans have been “vaccinated” against COVID-19,the CDC is lowering the CT from 40 to 28, but only when diagnosing vaccine breakthrough cases — cases where fully vaccinated individuals are diagnosed with COVID-19

-To make matters worse, the CDC also will no longer record mild or asymptomatic infections of those who were immunized as “COVID cases.
The only cases that now count as COVID cases for someone immunized with the COVID-19 vaccine are those that result in hospitalization or death

-While healthy people continue to be misdiagnosed as having COVID-19 when they really don’t, thanks to an excessively high CT, the CDC is simultaneously minimizing the number of breakthrough cases by using a CT that will minimize the number of false positives

-Other countries are also manipulating data to boost COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and hide breakthrough cases. In the U.K., COVID-19 will only be listed as the cause of death if the patient actually died from an active case of COVID-19 and nothing else

conservativeplaylist.com...
(emphasis mine)

WHY is this being done?

To create a false reality whereby "vaccinated" people still contracting the China Virus are now far less likely to register as positive cases.

It's obvious...by reducing the cycle thresholds of PCR tests from 40 to 28, only when diagnosing "vaccine" breakthrough cases...they are dramatically reducing the false positives they exploited last year...and are intentionally creating the illusion that the China Virus "vaccine" is successfully having a positive impact on the pandemic.

Again...

Reducing the cycle thresholds on PCR tests from 40 to 28 reduces the magnification/sensitivity of the test, by over 4,000X...resulting in far fewer positive test results in "vaccinated" people being tested for breakthrough China Virus infection.

Initially having the original PCR cycle thresholds set at 40...resulted in the huge increase in the number of false positives for China Virus during the pandemic (I know my son had TWO false positive tests).

This is clearly CDC 'slight-of-hand' designed to make the China Virus "vaccine" look more effective than it truly is.

There can be no other reason.
This is being done so the can say “see, the vaccine works” the PCR test has been abused it misused to get the numbers they wanted from the beginning. CT of 35-40 when the more accurate number is likely closer to 20, but no one knows what CT should be used because no one bothered to figure it out.

They have the power to make the numbers whatever they want them to be and have done so for a couple of reasons. I think for 1. It’s a power grab to usher in the great reset. 2. Orange man bad had to removed from office at all costs. I’m not sure if this was the original play or if they just used the opportunity to exaggerate and inflate numbers out of opportunity.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Short VID on CDC decision to change how it records China Virus breakthrough cases only:
From May, 9, 2021...

www.youtube.com...

The CDC will soon be changing how they record covid-19 breakthrough cases. With this change, breakthrough infections in vaccinated individuals will no longer be recorded unless the infection results in hospitalization or death.

As expected, this change is happening at a time when thousands of breakthrough cases are being reported in the fully vaccinated. I suppose when you start seeing numbers you don’t like, it's easiest to just stop counting.

It’s like that classic scientific adage says “What you don’t know can’t hurt you.”. So in a few weeks, when you start seeing the artificial drastic decline in covid infections among the vaccinated, remember to give the CDC a big ol’ pat on the back for its hard world… or lack of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

This was to increase the numbers to justify government over-reach, anti-Constitutional mandates, to damage economies world-wide.

The change is now to give the illusion that all the government over-reaches were justified.

So they can do it again.

And they will do it again.

This won't stop unless we stop them.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
This is very interesting.

Since, here in Canada the China Virus cases are dropping rapidly due to changing the way the test is done.
This is being coordinated on a Global basis somehow...I don't believe in coincidence...especially this many of them.

So they change the threshhold for the PCR test, they start reporting deaths properly, then, cases drop off sharply.

We get back to quasi-normal again....but...they always have an angle....what is it?

Control is obvious, money they print themselves...but it's more than that...it's Permanent and Cyclic from now on.

Glad to see that you are seeing the global coordination, even though it's not obvious.

Remember you were looking for it in my thread last year : Screw the old folks, send-in the boomer-cleaners !

Oddly : it's obvious once the dot's seem to align, and yet difficult to explain to one whom doesn't see it.

Always good to keep asking questions.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The Reason Being , they are Already CCP Monetary Slaves .....

" Bombshell: Defector Shows Evidence That Chinese Military Orchestrated Creation of COVID-19 & Lab Leak "

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: MykeNukem
This is very interesting.

Since, here in Canada the China Virus cases are dropping rapidly due to changing the way the test is done.
This is being coordinated on a Global basis somehow...I don't believe in coincidence...especially this many of them.

So they change the threshhold for the PCR test, they start reporting deaths properly, then, cases drop off sharply.

We get back to quasi-normal again....but...they always have an angle....what is it?

Control is obvious, money they print themselves...but it's more than that...it's Permanent and Cyclic from now on.

Glad to see that you are seeing the global coordination, even though it's not obvious.

Remember you were looking for it in my thread last year : Screw the old folks, send-in the boomer-cleaners !

Oddly : it's obvious once the dot's seem to align, and yet difficult to explain to one whom doesn't see it.

Always good to keep asking questions.

Indeed.

I'm always looking for sources.

I can't pretend this is all coinkydink though.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It's the only way to perpetuate the lie that the virus is super-deadly and the vaccination is safe and effective when in fact the inverse is true.

Who is perpetuating which lie?

It's well documented that that it's not a deadly plague for most people.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My thoughts too.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think your right in saying that these stats are manipulated to make the vaccines look efficient, and so that big pharma can get its cut from this crime and to possibly hide its previous crimes. Basically this small agenda is all part of their bigger agenda their New World Order, Agenda 21/30, or the "Great Reset". I mean there could also be other reasons which we don't know. But I don't think there is just one reason.

They will continue their propaganda and manipulation of data so they can continue this great hoax, make their money, and make people believe its all true, for their own good etc, and that there is no funny business going on. Until finally their purpose is served and the majority people will just eat it up line hook and sinker as usual like they did with 9/11. If people didn't wake up then, I don't think they will now.
edit on 14-6-2021 by AbrasivePersian because: Spelling & added a few more things I forgot to say.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

CDC's motto:

Blinding You With Science!

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

yup. covid plandemic last 1-2 years, while ushering in another annual flu (covid) vax for life that will cripple and kill for generations.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Turn off technology then the COVID will disappear instantly !
Do not let the media control you !

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentWallace
a reply to: Asktheanimals

yup. covid plandemic last 1-2 years, while ushering in another annual flu (covid) vax for life that will cripple and kill for generations.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The CDC and big pharma with the immunity they have from the side effects of the china injection can do anything they can, lets wait for the expiration of the immunity in 2024, that is when things are going to be very interesting.

CDC in order to make covid worst changed the way they track infectious diseases during the pandemic because the numbers were not enough to push the scaremongering and to back up the reason for injections Aka vaccines.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A thought occurred to me that's probably going to make some guilty party squirm once or twice.

Since no means flat out, no-other-way-to-slice-it NO under any & all circumstances regarding the human body, then aren't these high-pressure vax pushers just another flavor of psychological rapists? I mean, they ARE pressuring people into doing what makes the predator feel good, regardless of how the target feels.

/ partial sarcasm, partial "#ing THINK"
< tosses idea bone and goes out to tend the yard >

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

This is just what's been going on for thousands of years.
Those with the knowledge can use it against those who lack
knowledge. Letting putrid little men like Fauci become our
God of science was a mistake. And we need to learn from it
right now. Because there's a whole slew of idiots who need to
be stripped of all power forever. This world will be a far better
place. The next time they come at us with fear?

Just don't be afraid and don't give them any say in any thing.
edit on 14-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join