It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Caught Cooking the Books on China Virus Breakthrough Cases

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Tulpa

Out of 100 million "vaccinated" US citizens...a helluva lot of them must still have and are spreading the China Virus...but aren't being counted.

But all the blame for any upcoming cases will fall squarely on the unvaxxed!

If only people weren't so predictable.

You mean not like those 7 NY Yankee fully "vaccinated" team members who just came down with China Virus?

That's inconvenient.

But I don't suppose we'll see the media suddenly starting to get honest about anything.
Not when there's an excuse to put more pressure on to the non compliant.

BTW is that another recent report? I knew that some had been diagnosed after getting the shot but I'm not up on sports (who and which teams etc) and thought that was a couple of weeks ago .

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

This was to increase the numbers to justify government over-reach, anti-Constitutional mandates, to damage economies world-wide.

The change is now to give the illusion that all the government over-reaches were justified.

So they can do it again.

You do realize that you're accusing Trump of all of this, don't you?

Somehow I don't think he'd be into this.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Out of 100 million "vaccinated" US citizens...a helluva lot of them must still have and are spreading the China Virus...but aren't being counted.

You mean not like those 7 NY Yankee fully "vaccinated" team members who just came down with China Virus?

That's inconvenient.

But I don't suppose we'll see the media suddenly starting to get honest about anything.

BTW is that another recent report? I knew that some had been diagnosed after getting the shot but I'm not up on sports (who and which teams etc) and thought that was a couple of weeks ago .

The swabs detect whether Covid is present in your nasal cavities, not whether you actually "have" covid. So it will still detect covid whether or not you're actually sick with it.

These swabs will detect Covid on your hands, or your clothes, and I'm pretty certain that your clothes won't get sick.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The Yankee's story was several weeks back.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

This is being coordinated on a Global basis somehow

Seriously?

Like ... really ... seriously?

Do you truly believe that countries that cannot agree on even the most basic things could actually coordinate and maintain a conspiracy of this magnitude?

Do you honestly believe that Iran, Russia, China and North Korea would all agree with America?

Right now the British and the French cannot agree on how best to export sausage, yet they can seamlessness manage this conspiracy?

The Chinese and the Japanese can't agree on when or not a war that was almost 100 years ago is still a current political issue or not, yet they agree on this?

Israel and Palestine don't even accept that the other exists, yet they're on the same page over a fake pandemic?

Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, African countries that you'd have to Google to check that they're even real?

There's a reason whey certain sporting events only happen every 4 years, it's because they take so long to organize, and even then they go over time and over budget. And you believe that somebody can arrange a global conspiracy?

If this were a real conspiracy why aren't any of the people involved writing about how racist it is, or sexist, or homophobic? They do that with just about everything else.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Somebody's getting the rich the scientific way 😃

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That's inconvenient.

These swabs will detect Covid on your hands, or your clothes, and I'm pretty certain that your clothes won't get sick.

You haven't seen my clothes.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

This is being coordinated on a Global basis somehow

Seriously?

Like ... really ... seriously?

Do you truly believe that countries that cannot agree on even the most basic things could actually coordinate and maintain a conspiracy of this magnitude?

Do you honestly believe that Iran, Russia, China and North Korea would all agree with America?

Right now the British and the French cannot agree on how best to export sausage, yet they can seamlessness manage this conspiracy?

The Chinese and the Japanese can't agree on when or not a war that was almost 100 years ago is still a current political issue or not, yet they agree on this?

Israel and Palestine don't even accept that the other exists, yet they're on the same page over a fake pandemic?

Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, African countries that you'd have to Google to check that they're even real?

There's a reason whey certain sporting events only happen every 4 years, it's because they take so long to organize, and even then they go over time and over budget. And you believe that somebody can arrange a global conspiracy?

If this were a real conspiracy why aren't any of the people involved writing about how racist it is, or sexist, or homophobic? They do that with just about everything else.

Yep absolutely.

The people you see leading countries believe they are the cool kids in the playground.

They’re just pushing and bullying they’re plebs so they can be trendy. Or for money.

Money knows no colours or borders, races or creeds.

Simple. Rule of the stupids.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It's a pandemic - the sheep are unshakably convinced.
And believe me I've tried.

Chalk up a win for the NWO.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This was to increase the numbers to justify government over-reach, anti-Constitutional mandates, to damage economies world-wide.

The change is now to give the illusion that all the government over-reaches were justified.

So they can do it again.

You do realize that you're accusing Trump of all of this, don't you?

Somehow I don't think he'd be into this.

I blamed Trump for this back in March of last year.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have yet to wear a mask, the only days I took off were a few fridays so my boss could waste the PPP loan and get forgiveness. I told everybody that would listen what was happening, but too many were happy borrowing from their kids to be lazy today.

We were always already screwed, because the only out we had was every individual holding themselves and peers accountable to lessen the needs of the government, and that's never gonna happen.

People would have to willingly submit to some hardships and inconvience to right the ship and too many are simply too selfish for that.
edit on 6/11/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The CDC also reported in many deaths to the bureau of Labor statistics twice.

Single death counted twice. Once due to covid-19, and once due to some other cause, in the statistical database.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I live in Oregon where our governor is still denying freedom unless we obey and willingly submit our health information to store clerks.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If enough people stand against it, it will no longer exist.

Too many of our comrades were paid to be lazy. People pretended to fear the virus, yet demanded their wants be met by others.
edit on 6/11/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: TheLead

I live in Oregon where our governor is still denying freedom unless we obey and willingly submit our health information to store clerks.

JP did an epic video on this subject

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

by reducing the cycle thresholds of PCR tests from 40 to 28, only when diagnosing "vaccine" breakthrough cases...they are dramatically reducing the false positives they exploited last year...and are intentionally creating the illusion that the China Virus "vaccine" is successfully having a positive impact on the pandemic.

Just wanted to throw my weight behind you on this point - you're spot on, they are manipulating the data blatantly, flipping the story so they can craft the narrative according to the illusory shenanigans they concocted simply to further centralise & increase power, control, wealth & authority in fewer hands, within the hands of the larger corporations & governmental/ NGO organisations that were able to weather the storm which was falsely whipped up on the back of what is properly described as a 'middling' virus, only slightly worse than the regular flu, yet with some quirks which cause more deadly effects in random smatterings of cases, due to having been engineered by man, rather than being a natural evolution of a wild virus. The whole thing is a scam cooked up on the back of a frankenstein bioweapon, it smacks of collusion & corruption at the highest levels, it was a dirty trick & someone should pay the piper.

The common people are left holding the bag, while those in charge get away with murder on a grand scale, with a chemotherapy doctrine vaccine which is almost as likely to kill as the virus itself.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's inconvenient.

The swabs detect whether Covid is present in your nasal cavities, not whether you actually "have" covid. So it will still detect covid whether or not you're actually sick with it.

See your at it again.

You body is made to purge its nasal cavities. Through mucus running out your nose, and good hygiene, there should not be detectable amounts of covid on your person. If you think a false positive was that prevalent, then using a disinfectant wipe on your hands and face would be part of the swab test.

Molecular tests (also called PCR tests, viral RNA tests, nucleic acid tests)

How is it done? Nasal swabs, throat swabs, and tests of saliva or other bodily fluids.

Where can you get this test? At a hospital, in a medical office, in your car, or even at home. The FDA has authorized a home molecular test that requires no prescription.

What does the test look for? Molecular tests look for genetic material that comes only from the virus.

How long does it take to get results? It depends on lab capacity. Results may be ready within hours, but often take at least a day or two. Much longer turnaround times are reported in many places.

What about accuracy? The rate of false negatives — a test that says you don’t have the virus when you actually do have the virus — varies depending on how long infection has been present: in one study, the false-negative rate was 20% when testing was performed five days after symptoms began, but much higher (up to 100%) earlier in infection.

The false positive rate — that is, how often the test says you have the virus when you actually do not — should be close to zero. Most false-positive results are thought to be due to lab contamination or other problems with how the lab has performed the test, not limitations of the test itself.

www.health.harvard.edu...

Antigen tests

How is it done? A nasal or throat swab.

Where can you get these tests? At a hospital, a doctor’s office or at home (the FDA has authorized a home antigen test that requires no prescription).

What does the test look for? This test identifies protein fragments (antigens) from the virus.

How long does it take to get results? The technology involved is similar to a pregnancy test or a rapid strep test, with results available in minutes.

What about accuracy? False negative results tend to occur more often with antigen tests than with molecular tests. This is why antigen tests are not favored by the FDA as a single test for active infection. Because antigen testing is quicker, less expensive, and requires less complex technology to perform than molecular testing, some experts recommend repeated antigen testing as a reasonable strategy. As with the molecular test, the false positive rate of antigen testing should be close to zero.

www.health.harvard.edu...

Trust the science right?
edit on 11-6-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

A conspiracy is not needed amongst everyone, when you create the standard for testing and call flu symptoms covid symptoms.

Self-preservation will do the rest.

*reward up to 1.5 mil pounds, last I checked
...to prove it's a real thing and isolate just 1 case of it.

I'd ask ats to gather our resources and split the bag, if I thought it would go anywhere.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Covid is a political tool. If you think your politicians care about the number of people dead in a heart felt way, guess again, you are a number to them. They care very little if at all for you and now they don’t even need your vote.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Covid is a political doorway.

Next year we'll have the spleenic flecture syndrome and everyone will have to wear hats and all laundrymats will have to close.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join