It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos in Indian village as cure for covid is free.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is interesting as it's a traditional Indian medicine that seems to be working, but the cops take the practitioner away.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
It doesn't surprise me at all. Wife and I have a couple solid protocols.

There are more than a few therapeutic approaches in ayurveda, chinese medicine, I have a North American formula, and my wife a South American/N. American hybrid.

Nobody wants a therapy, we give it away for free.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Now everybody that wants us dead has to debunk another cure.
Better release more covid keep the numbers up and those masks
handy we love you all.

Rainbows Jayne

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Added to the list, as the list gets longer :
Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Artemisia, etc ...

When it hits critical mass, that we are dealing with crimes against Humanity: it's not gonna be pretty...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yes, I was thinking of crimes against humanity with regards to big Pharma. How wonderful that they sell a product that has a patient having to buy another product to stop the side effects of the first product and so on. Any concoction that does harm is just masquerading as medicine, but the snake oil salesmen have done such a good job that they have got the laws changed to favour them so the devastation that their poison is causing has no penalty for them. This alone if left unchecked will and is devastating modern society. The corporatisation of everything over the last fifty years has just left the illusion of progress because it needs tight control to make even a sucker take their crap.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok, good news is the person administering the medicine, Anandiah has been given the permission to continue to do his service as the medicines were found safe except for the eye drops. He asked people not to crowd, instead he will send to the required addresses, even to NRIs, for free. He just wants the postal services.

www.google.co.in... ece/amp/

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I can't think of any combination of natural things that could be used in an eye drop to cure this disease. Nothing I know of could come close to curing a disease that quick. I do know a lot of natural chemicals that can keep the virus from replicating and disable the enzyme that the virus makes to get into the cells. I also know some natural food chemistries that suppress the virus's ability to turn into covid19. I would be interested in finding out what he is putting into his recipe and how he thinks it will help to stop the disease.

I cannot discount this even though I personally can't believe that eye drops with natural chinese or Indian chemistries could cure the disease that quick. Most of these natural medicines need to be consumed for a few days to fix things. If it was just an eye or sinus infection, sure, it could clear it up quickly. Most of our medicines today have roots in studying of ancient medicines.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovemyworld
Ok, good news is the person administering the medicine, Anandiah has been given the permission to continue to do his service as the medicines were found safe except for the eye drops. He asked people not to crowd, instead he will send to the required addresses, even to NRIs, for free. He just wants the postal services.

www.google.co.in... ece/amp/

Isn't the eyedrops the Covid one though? So glad to hear he has been freed and allowed to continue to help.
It is wonderful that he found something and was giving it away to everyone that needed it. Funny they 'found the medecines safe' but the vaccine is still a very grey area that they allow!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There is power in natural healing methods.
edit on 6/2/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
That is EXACTLY what this is about, at a minimum.

There may even be some deliberate collaboration with the Chinese Communist Party...

Both Trump and Bernie Sanders wanted to s**t can the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership), because it would take power away from nation states and shift it over to technocrats from multinational corporations.

When Trump was elected, he ditched TPP, the "Crown Jewel" of Global Free Trade - AKA supranational global governance on behalf of corporate economic power.

The Chinese capitulated (surrendered under terms) to Phase One of the new China/U.S. Trade agreement, something that has never happened since Mao Zedong came to power.

Causing the Chinese to capitulate caused them to lose face. That is the gravest insult that can be done to a Chinese person. They certainly started it... but I am not sure SARS CoV2 was an accident. We are already at war with China.

Who knows... I sure hope the people in the WH right now don't just turn it all over to the Chinese. I used to think that was a bit of an extreme idea. I don't anymore.

originally posted by: Nothin

When it hits critical mass, that we are dealing with crimes against Humanity: it's not gonna be pretty...

edit on 3-6-2021 by dasman888 because: Zombie pill bugs

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If governments spent less time trying to censor alternative views I would be a lot less suspicious of their motives. This is clearly a situation where they are making things worse with their censorship.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

They were peddling snake oil, people peddling phony remedies should be tared and feathered, they exploit people's desperation. Just ask anybody with an elderly relative with altzimere or a child with autism. I've lost track of the fake remedies for autism that people have been peddling.

In Indian culture there is a strong emphasis on repaying your debts.

If somebody gives you something for free you are obligated to repay the debt. You can bet that people offering to give away a fake covid-cure will be paid handsomely for it.

People will literally force handfuls of money into their pockets.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
There is power in natural healing methods.

So, why isn't big pharma patenting more of it?

You'd think that they would snap it up and use it as a money printing machine

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Legally you can't patent a vegetable or a herb to make money it has to be constructed.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

have you been to India?

this is just a scam, like western TV preachers.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Legally you can't patent a vegetable or a herb to make money it has to be constructed.

Coca-Cola would disagree with you on that.

But semantics aside, it's the manufacturering process that is pattented, if these "cures" were real big business would be selling them, not some shady guy on Craigslist.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

have you been to India?

this is just a scam, like western TV preachers.

Well said, these guy pop up everywhere and take advantage of the poor and the desperate.

They arrested some people the other day for selling old fire extinguishers painted up as oxygen cylinders. And they busted a whole factory selling fake covid drugs.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

You left out the most powerful one of all...

High dose IV vitamin C.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
originally posted by: anonentity
"Legally you can't patent a vegetable or a herb to make money it has to be constructed."

Coca-Cola would disagree with you on that.

Why? It wasn't patented.

if these "cures" were real big business would be selling them, not some shady guy on Craigslist.

You don't know much about natural health do you?

Big business isn't interested in natural cures because without a patent, there simply isn't enough money in it.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
True, this surely ain’t a scam. We can be 100% sure of that. But about the pharma… we don’t know. Anything can happen next. But others have also learnt the way to make these medicines. They have to be used two times a day for 3 days and eye drops work for lifting oxygen levels. The list of ingredients is out everywhere, even videos on YouTube. He boiled 14 ingredients for 4 hours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join