It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxers May Be Infecting Un-vaxed Loved Ones with China Virus or Worse by Shedding

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
If Tenpenny is right, there are masses of 'typhoid Mary' types running around. I hope she's wrong, but there is evidence that she is correct.

Imagine what all these carriers will be shedding in the future.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ya’ll know how long after being shed on I might notice symptoms? It’s been a couple of days since a good friend of mine highly likely shed in my mouth. He was very energetic that day which is why I had no idea he had been vaxxed with the China virus. Honestly, he was like a 20 year old ya’ll. I’m feeling darn good at the mo, so thinking that my protection spells are working.

Did you swallow the shedding, Barbara?

This is no joke ya’ll

It's definitely no joke, Barbara.

It may be wise, from here on out, to steer clear of those shedders...or, at least, continue to wear several masks to avoid any future mouth shedding.
edit on 24-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: angelchemuel

a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
I am very well thank you
My bloods are fine. I also recently did an antibody test and I have them plus the two iG's. I am very happy with my diet and it works very well for me. I am a Clinical Aromatherapist amongst other modalities.

But I understand from one of your comments you feel you might not be having come into close contact with somebody who has been. Or was it some sort if sarcasm that went over my head?
If not, sending Reiki to you

Rainbows
Jane

A clinical aromatherapist!

LOL.

This thread is getting better and better!

You're showing your ignorance with your last few comments.

But I represent the 'Fartological Ancient Rite of Toxic Doctrine' (FARTD), the bioterrorist Sith to your 'Clinical Aromatherapeutic' Jedi!

Bwa ha ha.... Bwaaawwph!

Do you need a light to see your way out of that hole you are digging for yourself?

Unless you have treated people with C19/Long Covids or people with adverse reactions to the jab, wind your f***ing neck in.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
If Tenpenny is right, there are masses of 'typhoid Mary' types running around. I hope she's wrong, but there is evidence that she is correct.

Can you source the evidence of 'Covid Mary' types and exactly what harm they are doing?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There was a medical worker who got the shot early. Like in January. She lamented that her husband and adult child weren't able to get the vaccine. In a months time both were dead. i think she transmitted a mutant strain to them made more virulent by her injection.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

In that case it's best not to think if that's the takeaway you get from that.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I am very well thank you
My bloods are fine. I also recently did an antibody test and I have them plus the two iG's. I am very happy with my diet and it works very well for me. I am a Clinical Aromatherapist amongst other modalities.

But I understand from one of your comments you feel you might not be having come into close contact with somebody who has been. Or was it some sort if sarcasm that went over my head?

Rainbows
Jane

LOL.

But I represent the 'Fartological Ancient Rite of Toxic Doctrine' (FARTD), the bioterrorist Sith to your 'Clinical Aromatherapeutic' Jedi!

Bwa ha ha.... Bwaaawwph!

Do you need a light to see your way out of that hole you are digging for yourself?

Unless you have treated people with C19/Long Covids or people with adverse reactions to the jab, wind your f***ing neck in.

I have treated them.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So why haven't I killed my still unvaxxed family?

In fact the only one of with health trouble is me. This wet weather + pollen has been killing my asthma, but since I am not alone, I am not thinking this is a vax issue but a regional weather, allergy, asthma thing.

edit on 24-5-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In fact the only one of with health trouble is me. This wet weather + pollen has been killing my asthma, but since I am not alone, I am not thinking this is a vax issue but a regional weather, allergy, asthma thing.

It's weird I haven't killed my house mate either..go figure

Not a lot of denying ignorance here these days, more of a wholesale embracing of it.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If I remember correctly, you had your second jab about 3-4 weeks ago yes?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I am over a month past the 2 week window they say you need.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
That's the 4-6 week window for you to have an adverse reaction.
From what I'm reading about the bleeding for example, it's looking like around the 3 month mark for people who have not had the vaccine but been exposed to those who have.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Bless you, I’ve been on the floor this week. Brad confessed that he prefers Bidden to Trump. What else could I do?

Cheer up and remember...it's not uncommon for the dearly departed to vote Democrat.
It happens in every single election.

Keep your chin up.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I am very well thank you

Rainbows
Jane

LOL.

Bwa ha ha.... Bwaaawwph!

You go girl! Could I get some medical advice from you, please? I’ve needed to see a clinical practitioner for some time now.

Bless you xxxx

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I am very well thank you

Rainbows
Jane

LOL.

Bwa ha ha.... Bwaaawwph!

Feel the power of the 'fart side'!

Warning, contains naughty language...

edit on 24/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So I was right when I stated in one of my threads that the claim that the "spike protein for CoV-2" made by the mRNA vaccines is exactly the same as the spike protein from the virus, despite researchers claiming the contrary.

April 30, 2021
The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness

Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease

LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.
In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness.

In this paper they tried to claim that the spike protein for CoV-2 made by the mRNA vaccines is safe, and only the spike protein of the virus itself could infect people and cause vascular illness and damage to the lungs. But I asked how is the mRNA spike protein different, when all I saw was "opinions" that it just was different.

Similar to other research, proving for example that underwater volcanoes have been melting Antarctica but then the researchers would add their biased opinion of "but we still think anthropogenic Climate Change is occurring" without that particular research paper showing any proof of anthropogenic Climate Change.

A lot of funding for research lately depends on "what sort of OPINIONS" the researchers include in their research. If a certain "opinion' is not added because the original investigation/research doesn't prove such opinion those papers normally don't get any funding, and several researchers have been stating this for not years, but at least a couple decades now.

edit on 24-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Because the CCP wasn't able to make it as lethal and infectious as they originally wanted it to be, since it escaped before they were able to achieve the results they really wanted.

The only reason Obama/Biden/Fauci and everyone involved in outsourcing the experiments to China wanted was to make this virus more lethal and infectious. But it escaped before they reached the results they really wanted.

In a way we were lucky, the whole world was, that the virus escaped before they were able to make it even more lethal and infectious than it is. Yes, it has caused a lot of deaths, many have been staged as well, but it seems to also cause infertility, and other problems such as damage the lungs and vascular disease/weakening people.

CoV-2 came from an experimental lab in Wuhan China, which the Obama/Biden administration with Dr. Death Fauci outsourced from the U.S. The stated purpose for outsourcing it to China was for "safety reasons." But you have to be a moron to believe that. More so when it is a known fact that China's labs, including the Wuhan lab, are all linked to China's military and the number one purpose stated in all the paperwork i have read was "to make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious."

So, the CoV-2 does causes a lot of people with commodities to die, something China and progressives/democrat leaders have wanted to "take care of." But it also causes other problems stated throughout this and other threads.

It's 100% obvious that Fauci, Obama/Biden, and every democrat leaders and probably a few, if not all, RINOs knew that by outsourcing this research to China, that the CCP would weaponize this research. But they didn't count on researchers at the Wuhan lab getting infected before they were able to make it even more lethal and infectious.

edit on 24-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
BTW, here. The Epoch Times was able to link the Wuhan Lab to China's PLA. i am using another source as to read The Epoch Times you must be subscribed to them.

When former Director of the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) Robert Redfield said in March that “the most likely etiology of this pathogen in Wuhan was from a laboratory, you know, escaped,” people should have taken him seriously. Now The Epoch Times’ Nicole Hao has reported that the People’s Liberation Army (PLA), the military arm of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), “collaborated” with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). However, Hao noted, the Chinese Foreign Affairs Ministry and Shi Zhengli, “the WIV virologist nicknamed ‘Bat Woman’ for her research on coronaviruses of bat origin,” have denied that there was a connection between the PLA and WIV: “’I don’t know any military work at the WIV. That information is incorrect,’ said Shi at a public webinar on March 23, 2020.”

The U.S. State Department disagrees. One of its fact sheets states, “The WIV has engaged in classified research, including laboratory animal experiments, on behalf of the Chinese military since at least 2017.

Moreover, as The Epoch Times noted, Colonel Cao Wuchun, a top epidemiologist in the PLA, and Major General Chen Wei, “China’s top biowarfare expert,” took over command of the WIV in January 2020. The military takeover was explained in the Chinese media as designed to help create a vaccine to counter the COVID-19 virus. That was nearly three months before Shi asserted that the military working at WIV “is incorrect.”

Surprise! China Military Involved in Wuhan Virus Research

edit on 24-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We need to let our friends and family members know about this ya’ll. Ive just taken some huge orders on T-Shirts I have designed and created which read ‘DON’T SHED ON ME!’(front) and ‘As%3ole’ (back) . They are a good way of letting folks know the possible hazards of this madness.
edit on 25-5-2021 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Many people, including doctors and midwifes, are talking about it on the internet.

Even more compelling is that NOBODY in the mainstream media is talking about it. Nobody in CDC or FDA is talking about it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join