It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxers May Be Infecting Un-vaxed Loved Ones with China Virus or Worse by Shedding

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't go into how Joe Biden feels vindicated when the Un-Vaccinated contract Covid-19.

We need to be far more concerned about dying, becoming paralyzed or brain dead from a blood clot.
Covid is far less deadly.

I'll have to look up the latest statistics. Thankfully, those of us who have recovered from Covid-19 already have the Anti-bodies. I went to Lab Corp for an anti-body test, just to make sure.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Really? Now you are worried about bleeding vaginas? Women bleed. We bleed huge blood clots. It is normal. Starts young sometimes. It is not a vaccine causing it. It is the lining of the uterus. Yall anti vaxxers are coming up with all kinds of BS, Jesus, our vaginas are making us shed on other vaginaed , pulease. My vagina is fine, my friends vaginas are fine after our vax. Matter of fact, I am about to attend an ALL Vagina get together , I think I'll bring this up for giggles.
edit on 22-5-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I can't go into how Joe Biden feels vindicated when the Un-Vaccinated contract Covid-19.

We need to be far more concerned about dying, becoming paralyzed or brain dead from a blood clot.
Covid is far less deadly.

A neighbor down the street...healthy and in his early 40's just had blood clots form in his leg...which travelled to his brain...destroying one half of his brain. He is paralyzed on one side, in a wheelchair...and can no-longer read, write and can barely speak.

It was a surprise to everyone...and a miracle he is still alive.

Here's some numbers for you.

The risk of getting blood clot from the vaccine are 10 in a million.

The risk of dying from that clot is 10 in 100.

The risk of getting Covid is 12 in 100.

The risk of dying from covid is 3 in 100.

You stand a greater risk of being accidentally shot by your own child than dying from the vaccine.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: lordcomac

It is widely known and discussed on these forums that the vaccine doesn't prevent someone from contracting or even then spreading the virus themselves.

For some reason, the majority of the people getting the vaccine don't seem to have that information. Almost like the TV and most of the internet just sort of pushes those facts aside, making sure nobody who isn't looking for them ever sees them.

1) It's a matter of public record that people who have been vaccinated spread Covid-19 at a rate of 50% or more lower than the unvaccinated. Pretty much everybody should know this by now.

"Vaccinated" people are far more likely to spread China Virus to an un-"vaccinated" person without China Virus...than the other way 'round.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If this "shedding" is happening could it be by design?
There are some scientists working on "self spreading"vaccines:

How they work. Self-spreading vaccines are essentially genetically engineered viruses designed to move through populations in the same way as infectious diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. Built on the chassis of a benign virus, the vaccines have genetic material from a pathogen added to them that stimulates the creation of antibodies or white blood cells in “infected” hosts.

thebulletin.org...

Sounds creepy AF to me-no consent,maybe no knowledge of being exposed to whatever your loving evil government decides to infect you with..

Yep,expect that to become the norm.

Shedding isn't a real thing. It was made up to scare people. If it were real then people who have had similar vaccines for other things would be shedding as well.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"Vaccinated" people are far more likely to spread China Virus to an un-"vaccinated" person without China Virus...than the other way 'round.

Yes, because the person who has had the vaccine has approximately 85% protection, due to having been vaccinated.

The same is true with pretty much any communicable disease that we have a vaccine for.

So the person who chooses not to be vaccinated must take added precautions like wearing a mask or social distancing.

If you CHOOSE not to be vaccinated then you must take responsibility for your own safety. It's not anybody else's lookout except for your own.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

How they work. Self-spreading vaccines are essentially genetically engineered viruses designed to move through populations in the same way as infectious diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. Built on the chassis of a benign virus, the vaccines have genetic material from a pathogen added to them that stimulates the creation of antibodies or white blood cells in “infected” hosts.

thebulletin.org...

Sounds creepy AF to me-no consent,maybe no knowledge of being exposed to whatever your loving evil government decides to infect you with..

Shedding isn't a real thing. It was made up to scare people. If it were real then people who have had similar vaccines for other things would be shedding as well.

People who've been vaccinated for chickenpox shed that virus to others.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ok, there may be something to this since the spike protein created by the vaccine can be breathed out and partially infect others on it's own.

www.salk.edu...

coercioncode.com...

And finally here, remember that the people in contact with the people creating the spike proteins from the mRNA vaccines can breath in the shedded spike protein, and those people are not receiving the shot which contains immune system dampeners in it. So they front an attack against the spike protein which could create some clotting issues and have no protection from their innate immune system which responds to the coronavirus part of the SARS-CoV2 virus. This possibly could dampen their ability to build natural immunity against this virus or create a cytokine storm because of the lack of immune system dampeners like phosphocholines. Eating egg yolks from free range chickens may help dampen the reaction somewhat because of the amount of phosphocholine in them. Grapefruit enzymes also deactivate the spike protein and the Quercetin in the grapefruit does help to protect against overreaction somewhat so that might help.

I am just trying to evaluate what may help but do not know if this will work. But having some eggs sunnyside up or overeasy for about a week after someone living with you has their vaccine could maybe help...you have to eat anyway and unless you are allergic to eggs, eating some for breakfast will not harm you for a few days. Some people are intolerant to grapefruit, so it will not be a solution for everyone, but grapefruit gives protection against covid for about three days after eating one. Two a week can help to lessen your risk substantually. Also, grapefruit can break down or accentuate the action of some medications.

The chemistry I am talking about has been researched as to it's effectiveness against cytokine activity and the covid19 causing virus. I am not an anti-vaxer, some people need vaccines and others don't. I will admit I am not in approval of how this vaccine authorization was rushed through, historically rushing things through approval resulted in problems later on, that is why we had created such strict regulations governing vaccines in the past.

I understand that in the past that targeting the coronavirus itself instead of the spike protein did result in some inappropriate side effects, but I do not think they realized that this spike protein can cause problems on its own to organs. This would be an error created by the FDA and CDC and of course NIH...the pharmaceutical companies are supposed to be regulated by those groups. The FDA should have known there are unknowns in medicine and not fast tracked this with whole new medicine technology. Maybe they have tested other kinds of vaccines using mRNA, but being that the spike protein itself causes damage, they should have evaluated that before mass vaccinations.

I don't see much problem with the J&J vaccine, sure it does slightly increase clotting risk, but that is not the same as inducing the creation of spike proteins in the manner that the mRNA vaccines do. I hope my concerns are not right, since I have relatives that took the maderna and pfizer vaccines. But two of the relatives who had non-vaccinated boy friends had boyfriends that right after contacted covid....if the spike protein is what the PCR tests are picking up and they are breathing out those spike proteins, the two I know that got sick could be having a reaction to the spike protein and traces of it would possibly be in their noses. Since the spike protein itself is causing some damage to organs including the lung tissue, and can cause an immune reaction that is damaging lungs, this does sound reasonable that the vaccine is causing illnesses.

This is a Hypothesis, with some evidence of what is known already to back it. It would need to be evaluated by someone who could evaluate it with proper testing....and we know that that kind of research will never be done since so many agencies that hand out money promoted this new vaccine as safe and effective.

This is not medical advice, just my opinion on how vaccinated people can be causing problems in unvaccinated people. Which many have said appears to be happening.

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Really? Now you are worried about bleeding vaginas? Women bleed. We bleed huge blood clots. It is normal. Starts young sometimes. It is not a vaccine causing it. It is the lining of the uterus. Yall anti vaxxers are coming up with all kinds of BS. My vagina is fine, my friends vaginas are fine after our vax. Matter of fact, I am about to attend an ALL Vagina get together , I think I'll bring this up for giggles.

Make sure you mention that 22 month old baby girl when
you and your sawing circle come together for snickers.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

thebulletin.org...

People who've been vaccinated for chickenpox shed that virus to others.

People who've had an mRNA vaccine can't "shed" covid because they never had it to begin with. They merely have a simulation of it based on that spike protein.

In the case of chickenpox, that uses a "killed" version of the virus, and very occasionally it's not been "killed" sufficiently. Which means that there is a hypothetical possibility that you can get chickenpox form the chickenpox vaccine.

You should know this, don't they teach this in school any more?

Mathematically, you're chances of catching chickenpox from a person who has been vaccinated is approximately 0.1 in 1,000,000.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The only thing this doctor needs to be worrying about is the fact that nobody called the police. When a 22 month old baby starts bleeding from the vagina that's who you need to call.

Dr. Tenpenny's example of the un-"vaccinated", 22 month old, girl who started vaginally-bleeding large blood clots after spending the weekend with her two "vaccinated" grandparents was particularly alarming.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ok, there may be something to this since the spike protein created by the vaccine can be breathed out and partially infect others on it's own.

It can't "infect" other people because it's only a protein, it doesn't have the capability to multiply. It's simply not complicated enough.

Imagine a police van were driving past you and it hit a pothole, and some confiscated BLM literature fell out the back. You're essentially saying that the BLM literature lying on the sidewalk could potentially turn you into a Marxist.

I'm saying that it can't because a pamphlet can't read itself to you, it can't force you to read their Facebook pages or subscribe to their Youtube chanels. It's just a couple of peices of paper on a sidewalk.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
The only thing this doctor needs to be worrying about is the fact that nobody called the police. When a 22 month old baby starts bleeding from the vagina that's who you need to call.

Dr. Tenpenny's example of the un-"vaccinated", 22 month old, girl who started vaginally-bleeding large blood clots after spending the weekend with her two "vaccinated" grandparents was particularly alarming.

Statistically, it's more likely that the child was molested. Child molestation is something that's real.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm very much aware that the vaccine is actually causing some women to bleed a little heavier or a little longer. Ibuphrophen causes heavier bleeding and hormones too. Due to rumor, some women are worried about fertility. We're not walking around shedding all over everybody and causing baby vaginas to bleed.

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It is really weird isn't it that people taking this shot really do not comprehend it is not a vaccine. It is an emergency use FDA approved experimental injection that no one really knows what it will do long term because it has not been tested. Oh, except it is killing and harming thousands upon thousands, and people who get injected, are still getting CV and dying. In spite of these literal FACTS, I have family members that have banned me from their home because I am not injected. wow.

a reply to: lordcomac

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Wearing a mask doesnt protect you. It protects others from you. You dont wanna kill grandma do you wearing the mask protects them from you.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

thanks for taking time to create a thread...i only contribute Posts
sometimes these posts have thread enhancing links or viewpoints...

here's what i got on shedding:

thenewamerican.com...

long video, but comprehensive enough to cache` for snipping info blurbs

after reading most of the -Shedding-is-not-dangerous- attitudes in the 2 pages of replies

let me repeat ->> a person might just receive a miracle 'Sealing' and be protected from getting COVID from either the Jab or pick up a form of the CV Sars-2 from someones 'shedding' the precurser spike-protein pathogen from a previously contaminated carrier
edit on nd31162170767522212021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
They have told us their true motives openly so going along wit it either means there is something done to people or we are all retarded.
The Mysterious Death of Dr. Fauci’s Most Notable Critic

banned.video...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

It can't "infect" other people because it's only a protein, it doesn't have the capability to multiply. It's simply not complicated enough.

Imagine a police van were driving past you and it hit a pothole, and some confiscated BLM literature fell out the back. You're essentially saying that the BLM literature lying on the sidewalk could potentially turn you into a Marxist.

I'm saying that it can't because a pamphlet can't read itself to you, it can't force you to read their Facebook pages or subscribe to their Youtube chanels. It's just a couple of peices of paper on a sidewalk.

A protein does not have to "infect you" to cause damage. It can trigger an immune response that can cause multiple problems or attach to a receptor of a cell and cause improper cell function. It can attach to cells and cause things to happen, including aptopsis of cells. Pharmacology uses this principle to alter metabolism and homeostasis quite often.

But my statement was actually correct, because the spike protein is stimulating actions by binding to cell receptors that stimulates a secondary condition that could be called an infection. aptosis, autophagy, or or basically cell death can occur. It can cause a secondary infection by it's action, just like the spike proteins on the virus does. A protein can cause an infection to occur.

I read scientific research every day. Our immune system causes most of the damage from virus infections, this spike protein can cause an illness and there is some actual real research that shows that.

Why would the police confiscate BLM literature in the first place, and why would it fall out of a police car if it hit a pothole? I have owned cars where there were holes in the floorboards, I put tin over them.
edit on 22-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

seems like something a blood test would be able to prove out prior to printing it at press.

So you don’t believe the experts at Johns Hopkins?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join