It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connecticut Department of Public Health Released ingredient List of Moderna Vaccine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The lipids are only a delivery structure to get the mRNA into the cell. Maybe SM102 is the most effective at that? I really don't know.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Here is a video

for you to watch it's interesting. And it doesn't stop with curing cancer they will be able to make drugs specific to your body's needs. This will change the way medication works as well.

edit on 5/18/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl because it’s an experimental drug, the drug companies are not required to list the ingredients.

i have to seriously question the reasoning of anybody who thinks this is ok. secret ingredients, no liability, no long-term testing.

but take it. TAKE IT! think of grandma!

nope. never going to get the 'jab' even though i'm seeing a sharp ramping up of the 'vaccine hesitancy' propaganda on the MSM as of the last couple of days. i begin to think they may actually try and force the vaccine on those with the good sense to refuse it. if they do there will be HUGE repercussions. there will be blood.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It seems to me ElectricUniverse has at least as much credibility as Bill Gates, actually more.

One need not be a rocket scientist or chemist or doctor to understand the meaning of the Skull and Crossbones on the legend of the label shown above.

Considering the high numbers of dead and maimed resulting from this injection, common sense alone tells me the stuff is very danger, a suspected carcinogen.

Why on earth would a person want to be injected with this poison to protect against a virus with a 99% survival rate when there are known therapies for the infection such as Ivermectin?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: LordAhriman

That's fine...I too look to the world of experts when trying to learn. So what do you do if the experts don't all agree? Do you look at both sides to make an informed opinion or just go with whatever one fits with your narrative?

Also, what do you do if the experts have been caught causing harm and lying about it in the past?

Or if they have recently, like last week, lied to Congress?

Generally, people like that ignore it and quit talking about it until the next time it's pertinent to virtue signal while appealing to authority.
edit on 18-5-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Want a recommendation to see Dr Mengele? He will take good care of you..

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So what am I missing here?...

A medical degree? A degree is microbiology, micro chemistry, virology?

Ah yes, we all know paper accreditation is the source of knowledge and understanding. Spare us your pleas to authority. Are you really not in the slightest concerned to see that chemical described by the manufacture as not for human or veterinary use? Those with the paper standing to make others listen, care to expand why this is dismissible and actually further proof of safety for mass use?
edit on 18-5-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

(post by Sookiechacha removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

cancer is made of the same proteins as the rest of your body.
Not sure about the uniqueness of viral spike proteins but I've read in dr Wodarg's petition about similar proteins in female placenta and maybe some other tissues so time will tell. Our bodies destroy cancer cells every day. They are cells with corrupted DNA, many times by viruses. It could work but I'm skeptical that they know what they do.

Do you trust the global warming science, "planned parenthood" science and "doctors" providing abortions and gender change of kids?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Tell me what medical degree Bill Gates has, Ill wait.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

A medical degree? A degree is microbiology, micro chemistry, virology?

Do you require a medical degree to know that injecting gasoline in your veins is a bad idea? Do you need a virology degree to know that sniffing asbestos, drinking bleach, grabbing a live wire, or a myriad of other things is a bad idea? I don't believe you think that way, because if you did you would have died a long time ago from a very stupid action.

Human beings not trained in such fields as you mentioned are able to reason from cause to effect, and may even be more intelligent and wise than those who have degrees.

You appeal to authority is noted, and summarily rejected.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That the SM-102 Cayman sells comes as a solution in chloroform. And yes, chloroform is toxic.

From part of the SDS you didn’t post:

www.caymanchem.com...

Hazard-determining components of labeling:
Chloroform

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't think many of you have the slightest clue, about what ingredients are in many medications you might be taking, the key is probably in the amounts. Go ahead, look stuff up.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Hmmm. It says Total THC 35.72 THC 18.07% CBD 0% THCa 20.12%

Looks pretty good to me

edit on 18-5-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: vonclod

Hmmm. It says Total THC 35.72 THC 18.07% CBD 0% THCa 20.12%

Looks pretty good to me

I'm in!!!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

But what about the terps...thats the most important part!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

That the SM-102 Cayman sells comes as a solution in chloroform. And yes, chloroform is toxic.

Doesn't matter what you tell people that already have this
crap in their body.

We should all understand that at this point they have
to defend their position and their decision. Further
more I would be very careful about rubbing their face
in it. Because unless I've missed my mark. We're all
in grave danger. If we all assume there's a hit out on us?
I doubt very much we'll be far from the truth.

Bill Mahr and Eric Clapton are just a few who I'm sure
would agree. We are in for one hell of a summer.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

cancer is made of the same proteins as the rest of your body.

Not exactly. Cancer cells experience an abnormal growth/death cycle, which is mediated by proteins inside the cells. mRNA creates proteins inside the cells, therefore it is at least possible to re-establish growth control in a cancer cell by adjusting the protein balances.

Do you trust the global warming science, "planned parenthood" science and "doctors" providing abortions and gender change of kids?

Global warming is a scam; Planned Parenthood is an illegal fetal parts supplier without a conscience, abortion is the taking of a human life, and there is a special place in a special pit under the bottom layer of hell for anyone who would harm a child over a political agenda. And none of that has anything to do with this vaccine. This is not about trust; it is about science. Not scientism (which tries to combine politics and science into some kind of Frankenstein-ian monstrosity), but actual science.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So no one with a medical degree is chiming in about how this cancer causing chemical, labeled as dangerous for skin contact, and explicitly labeled for TESTING and not for HUMAN or VETERINARY use should be regarded as 100% safe in the context of this FOR HUMAN use? It seems noteworthy it would be labeled by manufactures this way. Besides blind faith, can anyone tell us why we should ignore those big danger warnings?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join