It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connecticut Department of Public Health Released ingredient List of Moderna Vaccine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: LordAhriman

Thanks. I saw that also

What do you want to bet that Bill Gates and Fauci both own major stakes in Hackensack Meridian Health? Every time a “fact check” article ops up about these non-vaccines, the owners or major donors to those organizations is Bill Gates.

Anyone good at finding the founders and major funders to private companies?
edit on 17-5-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

No actually it wouldn't...which is why I said you didn't understand what the ingredients you were shown even meant and just tossed it.

So do tell, with your infinite wisdom on the subject, which ingredients enter cell nuclei, and how it changes your dna. I had my second Moderna 3 weeks ago, and so far there isn't a 5g tower growing out of my ass, and my arm isn't magnetic. Wife got her first Moderna yesterday and she is also not a magnet.
edit on 17-5-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That's fine...I too look to the world of experts when trying to learn. So what do you do if the experts don't all agree? Do you look at both sides to make an informed opinion or just go with whatever one fits with your narrative?

Also, what do you do if the experts have been caught causing harm and lying about it in the past?

Or if they have recently, like last week, lied to Congress?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That's very strange I think your CVS received its packet with the viruses just didn't make it available to customers. They were given detailed instruction sheets on how to administer and take care of the vaccine.

Here is what they would have received

www.fda.gov...

Not sure why they are giving you blank sheets other than a computer error.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

That's fine...I too look to the world of experts when trying to learn. So what do you do if the experts don't all agree? Do you look at both sides to make an informed opinion or just go with whatever one fits with your narrative?

Also, what do you do if the experts have been caught causing harm and lying about it in the past?

Or if they have recently, like last week, lied to Congress?

Post links. I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That isn't what you said or what I replied to. You said if you inject apple juice into your veins it would make its way into your cell nucli. That is about the most ignorant thing you could say as a rebuttal to that other poster and it confirmed my suspicion you didn't have a clue to begin with. So can you show me where you learned apple juice can pass into a cells nucli...or did you pull that out of your ass because you really haven't got a clue?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

No actually it wouldn't...which is why I said you didn't understand what the ingredients you were shown even meant and just tossed it.

So do tell, with your infinite wisdom on the subject, which ingredients enter cell nuclei, and how it changes your dna. I had my second Moderna 3 weeks ago, and so far there isn't a 5g tower growing out of my ass, and my arm isn't magnetic. Wife got her first Moderna yesterday and she is also not a magnet.

Well, hopefully, you will never come across covid-19 or any other coronavirus again, because if you’re like all of the animals in the trials they did with these experimental gene therapies, your body will overreact and you’ll die. As far as studies in humans (ongoing, as the humans who have taken these experimental gene therapies under the FDA’s emergency use waiver ARE the human test subjects) many people are dying from heart attacks and blood clots, because of the way these spike proteins act in the blood vessels.

So if you thought the side effects were going to be growing towers out of your ass or turning into a magnet or turning into an alien, you’ve been misinformed. The troublesome side effects are things like blood clots, heart attacks, auto-immune disease, and don’t necessarily happen right away.
edit on 17-5-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

That's very strange I think your CVS received its packet with the viruses just didn't make it available to customers. They were given detailed instruction sheets on how to administer and take care of the vaccine.

Here is what they would have received

www.fda.gov...

Not sure why they are giving you blank sheets other than a computer error.

They were definitely given instruction on how to administer the drug and how to “take care of the vaccines.” That is not at all the issue being discussed in my reply back there. They knew how to administer and give the shot, and they knew how to print out all of the info that comes with the injections.

I saw with my own eyes the blank insert to the JnJ shot, and saw with my own eyes that the printout did not list the ingredients. Furthermore, I’m not the only one who has had this experience of seeing the blank insert and the lack of ingredient list in the printout that comes with a shot of the drug.

You may need to read the post again, to which you gave your reply.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I would love to see ANYONE claim that.

Happy to help!

..."So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too.

I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"...
President Donald J Trump

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So what am I missing here?...

A medical degree? A degree is microbiology, micro chemistry, virology?

Its a bit late right now ( he is 94) , but I know somebody that that is all those things.. He went to Stanford, Oregon state, San Francisco state, another college in Southern Cali (forgot which) and another college here in the big valley.

Here are the credentials, ( and I kid you not) Main credentials- Chemist, Microbiologist, Bacteriologist, Parasitologist, Director of research for a fortune 500 company, Engineer, and medic in WW2. Summoned to the White House in 1972 or 73, by the Vice President, for a private meeting with the VP and the Secretary of Agriculture, and sent to Germany on business for the US. Also pioneer in in PC. His friend worked at Intel, when they produced the first 3 small chips. One chip was cosmetically imperfect, and was delivered directly to him, free of charge. He built a complete PC around that chip. He used Military surplus to get the job done. It ran of paper floppy discs, same as the Moonshot rockets. It made the full color Sunday newspaper headlines, complete with a full color section picture in my old bedroom of the PC.

You guys know I love to brag about my dad. I dont know anybody like him. Unlike me, he is humble.

So to the point.... Is that credentials enough? Shall I show him the Safety Data Sheets tomorrow, and get his opinion?
One thing is for sure. He has been pro vax, his whole life...... Until last year. I have a hunch as to what he will say, as he told my sisters and I not to accept these mRNA vaccines

PS: He is the Great Nephew of Hagop Kazazyan Pasha. God blessed my family Big time ,for what Hagop did in Israel
edit on 17-5-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

(post by M5xaz removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

LOL

I have a close family member who cured cancer, lymphoma to be exact. Made a boat load of money selling the company to Gilead Sciences, and now works for a start-up whose goal is to make the same therapy, which costs around $400K per patient, affordable, at around $10K.

She has a PhDs in chemistry, microbiology, biochemistry, molecular chemistry and immunology.

She just got her second Moderna jab and her husband will get his second tomorrow. She couldn't be more relieved about getting the vaccine.

True story.

ETA: She's 45

edit on 17-5-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Your appeal to authority is disgusting and absolutely laughable.

Right. I should have appealed to President Trump's authority, when he advocated injecting disinfectant and using light to fight the virus, instead of pointing out to the OP what they "were missing", which is an education, therefore not having a clue to decipher the ingredients of the COVID vaccine.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha Dads uncle, invented some type of large machine that went through the New York sewers, and cleaned them out. I think that was in the 30's, maybe the early 40's. He became a millionaire back then, when gold was about $30-$40 an ounce.

Dads brother, had the company that made the instrumentation for the space shuttles. He is a millionaire too.

Im the dummy of the family. Im not a genius, Im a few points below. Not rich either. but everything is paid for

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Cool enough!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
OK, I'm not gonna claim to be an expert in these chemicals, but I do want to point out one thing:

If one checks the SDS for nitroglycerin, one might assume it should never, ever come into contact with human skin, much less human innards. However, I am staring, right now... I actually sat the bottle where I can see it while I type... a bottle of nitroglycerin pills that were prescribed to me by a doctor and filled by a pharmacy. I have taken them before. They work. They've stopped a couple heart attacks. Strange as it may sound, they did not explode and blow my mouth off. Nor have I exploded since taking them, and that was a while back.

Safety Data Sheets are based on the materials contained, and include not just "normal" exposure, but extreme exposure amounts. They may or may not be applicable for all applications of a substance. That determination needs to come from an expert.

I still have the same reservations about the vaccines... I hope they're safe, I figure they probably are safe in the vast majority of cases, I know plenty of people who have taken them, and I know of no problem side effects personally. I will still wait a while before I consider them. My doctor agrees with my assessment and has even advised me to not take the vaccine at this time. I don't know that he gives that same advice to all his patients; it sounded to me like he doesn't, and his opinion is based on knowledge of my medical situation.

A couple people have mentioned getting an unbiased expert's advice in this thread... I want to see what they say.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join