It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC plans to drop mask requirements for fully vaccinated people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Caught!

CORONAVIRUSPublished 2 days ago
CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds
10% benchmark is based 'partly on a misclassification' of some transmission, report claims
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And not one damn thing stopping my unvaccinated ass from walzting through somewhere like, oh say, Meijer like I just goddamn did today, and have been doing for a bit now off and on, already.

It's just a fricking security bankie statement for you folks, the rest of us already didn't give a #.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The segregation begins. Vaccine passports coming to your door soon.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

do you have a face tattoo or something indicating you got your second shot and are now super protected, or does the rest of the world have to take your word for it that you are safe to go into the world without a face diaper?

As more than 264 million doses of the vaccine have now been administered in the USA, that magical number of 80% coverage of the population required for herd immunity has been achieved. Yay!

This means that from now on, the epidemic spread is over and all we need is to wait until the active case numbers reduce to almost zero. We may have to re-vaccinate to account for new strains, but essentially, the crap is over in the USA, and about time.

And now, I suppose, comes the great shaming of all those who said stupid stuff about how COVID-19 was going to be used to take away freedom and reset the world. Those people would look like real idiots, eh?

edit on 13/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Let's see how long it takes to get another official statement that says the opposite !!

And let's see how they "Handle" discrimination against People not vaxed !!!

And, let's see what the I.D. "requirements" will be !! 🤣

Official CDC Guideline!!

#BREAKING: CDC: Vaccinated people can return to normal life after easing masking, distancing rules

People who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can safely resume life without any restrictions, according to long-awaited federal guidance released Thursday.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), if you are fully vaccinated—two weeks past the last required COVID-19 vaccine dose— you don't need to wear masks indoors or outside, and you don't need to maintain physical distance.

edit on May-13-2021 by xuenchen because: 👀🤣👀

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Every single person where I work has been vaccinated and we dropped masks there two weeks after the last one did.

Love it.

And NO, I'm not dead yet. And no one else died either.
edit on 13-5-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So, in order to get into a store are you going to be required to show a vaccine card? Well, I can't because I can't take the shot according to those who judge the safety of the vaccine. I don't care, I will, it is my choice to keep from dying or winding up in the hospital because I took the vaccine, I eat foods that dampen my immune system from overreacting on a regular basis, I am not going to get a shot that boosts it's activity.

But who cares, if I have to wear a mask I will, I just won't be shopping so much....We have money, not being able to go to the store because I will be wearing a mask while others don't will save me megabucks. I kind of like it with some restrictions, we have not had to dig into our savings at all to live, and of course, we still have all of our last covid stimulus check and most of the six hundred buck per person check in the bank too, I went out and bought a new BBQ grill for ninety seven bucks for tax out of that first part of the 2021 checks a week ago. So I have no problem getting out of the rat race. I have no problem cooking foods that are superior to the vast majority of the restaurants around here. I think it is great actually....I will also not go for my yearly physical when I am not sick. If I do hurt myself, I will go to the ER, that is not a problem, but screw all the visits to the doctors where you sit in a waiting room full of sick people. They should mandate masks in the hospital and doctors office waiting rooms. My mother used to go to the doctors every couple of months and would get sick from all the people coughing in them all the time. My mother did not raise a fool, but she herself could not see why she was getting sick, I mentioned it to her quite a few times and she just said they are making appointments for me so I have to go...then get sick there and have to go back again in three weeks.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Every single person where I work has been vaccinated and we dropped masks there two weeks after the last one did.

Love it.

Where did they get the "2 week" thing when it was only announced today?

Maybe the CDC is copy-catting somebody !!!!!!!! 😃🚨

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Love it.

Was anyone at work dying before you guys got vaccinated" Did anyone wind up in the ER from your work because of Covid before that?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Read this article, it states that both from the wild and escape from the lab theories are still viable.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That was just what I was going to say too!

'I guess the Scarlett Letter must be coming to a indoctrination center near you!'

How would they ever know...UNLESS...???

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

do you have a face tattoo or something indicating you got your second shot and are now super protected, or does the rest of the world have to take your word for it that you are safe to go into the world without a face diaper?

I think a special nipple ring would be best and of course you would need to show it...win win...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And now, I suppose, comes the great shaming of all those who said stupid stuff about how COVID-19 was going to be used to take away freedom and reset the world. Those people would look like real idiots, eh?

Is this the same world you lived in back in 2019? I think not, so the reset has already happened, you just don't know it.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to announce that people who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 no longer need to wear masks or physically distance, indoors or outdoors in most circumstances, according to two sources familiar with the recommendations.

The new recommendation comes more than a year after the CDC first recommended that Americans should wear masks to protect against spreading or catching the coronavirus. At that time, the U.S. was logging more than 1,000 Covid-19 deaths per day.

A person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the last dose of Covid-19 vaccine. That gives the immune system enough time to develop antibodies against the virus. According to CDC data, more than 35 percent of the population has been fully vaccinated.

Source

A sign that things are returning to normal.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but things are not going to return to “normal”.

Too many people have bought into this narrative for this to ever happen. Thanks.

I ride my bicycle every day.

I see a LOT of people still wearing masks outside, BY THEMSELVES, walking around on a waterfront.

It fricking kills me!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Biden and Kamala live without masks !!!!!!

edit on May-13-2021 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's a good post. Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well that's mighty white of them. fortunately i ignore every single syllable they utter., and neither seek nor need their advice/approval'permission for ANYTHING. they have blood on their hands, as does everyone who cheered and enabled the scamdemic. this dark phase in history can only be put down to a mass psychotic episode.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Haven’t worn one, won’t wear one, won’t get the jab.

Guess nothing changes in my life

SaneThinking

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
DBL POST
edit on 13-5-2021 by SaneThinking because: dbl post

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I'm a progressive liberal but this made me actually laugh out loud.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join