It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick sick sick......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: chr0naut

Thank you for your detailed response.

I'm not sure I agree, but I will research what you've written. One thing I definitely disagree with is the term "vaccine". The covid shot is not a "vaccine" in the true sense of the word. It might be some kind of a prophylactic, or mitigation measure, but it's not a "vaccine", not in the clinical sense anyway. And the simple fact that authorities continue to label the shot as a "vaccine" is as wrong as calling a Chevrolet an amphibious reptile, or a glass of milk a steel girder. So why should the populous believe any of what the "experts" are saying?

If the 'experts' could come out and say exactly what the "vaccine" truly is, and the fact it really isn't a "vaccine", what it does, what it doesn't do, and who is best suited for it...then that would be much different. BUT, this is the exact opposite of what the "experts" are doing! They are changing their stories almost daily, if not hourly, and acting like this is what they've been saying all along...and that is a bald face LIE! You can't deny this either, no one can.

When it comes to winning public opinion, honesty reigns supreme, and deceit is met with contempt. I think this pretty well explains the current climate with the 'covid shot' (not "vaccine").

All due respect.

A vaccine, as a general description, is something that provokes an immune response sufficient to attenuate or kill a pathogen.

Some chemicals have been used in the past as vaccines because they promote such an immune response. An example from nature is N-hydroxy-pipecolic acid (NHP) which in plants causes an immune response that kills bacterial speck.

Here's a paper that discusses the different vaccine types in human medicine: Effects of biological and non-biological immunomodulatory therapies on the immunogenicity of vaccines in patients with rheumatic diseases

And a short RNA strand comes closer to being a 'chemical' vaccine than a whole 'inactivated organism' type vaccine.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Id say its more nefarious than that. Depopulation comes to mind with a topping of making Big Pharma super rich on the taxpayers dime

Good luck trying to sue somebody 10 years down the track with a causal link when neurological diseases really take off with these vaccines

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Greed and desire to control people by fear are two big determinants of all things. Whether this is a depopulation thing I do not know, people like to belong to a group of their kind, vaccinated people are of a kind.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

they're offering their children as a sacrifice

the parents aren't offering a sacrifice because that would mean implied consent- the Blood ritual gives the Dark forces ( and Ruling Elite ) more power

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

mRNA bud...still waiting for those approvals...ever...

What will you say if they never happen?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

16 vaccines for ages 1-18 not including multiple doses - and you think this is ir should be normal?

How many vaccines do children get?
Currently, 16 vaccines – some requiring multiple doses at specific ages and times – are recommended from birth to 18 years old. Recommended vaccines include: Influenza (annual flu shot) Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Like I said....let me know when one passes phase 4....

Until then...

Because of the COVID-19 pandemic emergency, none of those specific vaccines need to pass stage 4 in the USA. However, the USA is only one country.

Phase 4 studies of most vaccines and drugs usually occur after approval, where safety is continually re-evaluated for a period. Here's a page on the European process:

COVID-19 vaccines: development, evaluation, approval and monitoring - EMA

Here's the FDA drug approval process which mentions that Phase 4 is a post-marketing study. Presumably after a drug is already being marketed: Phase 4 Commitment Category - FDA

Here's an FDA advisory that does not even include phase 4 studies as part of the approvals process but only refers to post approval monitoring (.pdf): How a new vaccine is developed, approved and manufactured

edit on 6/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone asks if you were vaccinated, use the following exact phrase, and you will NOT be lying:

"Definitely, I was immunised"

Think it through - you are saying that you have definitely been immunised; that isn't the same as saying you've definitely been vaccinated, but they will probably take the word "Definitely" as confirmation that you've been vaccinated, even though that is patently NOT what you said...

You could argue successfully that you did not lie, you just elected to talk about something else, and the person harrassing you took it as read that you were complying with their inquiry.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Cool....any others prior to or any type of mRNA shot approved (not EUA) by anyone worldwide at any point in the past?

The drugs have been marketed for almost a year now....well before they even hit the market actually.

But still...you haven't shown any mRNA trials that have passed for mass human use by anyone anywhere.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

mRNA bud...still waiting for those approvals...ever...

What will you say if they never happen?

Approvals will all happen in time. For many countries, approvals have already been given. An EUA has already been granted for a number of mRNA vaccines in the USA. For the Pfizer one, full FDA approval is most likely this year.

Pfizer to request COVID-19 vaccine full approval in ‘first half of 2021’ - Fox News

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

500yrs, in part due to things like vaccines.

No too many adverse reactions to say they've extended human life in the last 500 years. Longevity has been increased more to lifestyle choises exercise and healthier foods clean water efficienet sewerage systems etc. I cant provide links because how do you compare medical data over 500 years?

becoming too dependant on medical help circumventing our bodies natural way of fighting illness,

Exactly - who gave Big Pharma exclusive rights to constantly medicate us? `Their bedfellows Politicians.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Like I continue to say....hasn't been done before....likely won't be done for any of these.

There are enough sheep in the world that already did it that they won't need to give it phase 4....it will stay EUA because there will always be a new variant.....

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Like I continue to say....hasn't been done before....likely won't be done for any of these.

There are enough sheep in the world that already did it that they won't need to give it phase 4....it will stay EUA because there will always be a new variant....

Well, we shall see.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Calm down, are Medical People allowed to abbreviate virus' or do you have a better contender?

www.aap.com.au...

The name “COVID-19” was decided on by the World Health Organization after the new viral strain was named by the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV). The ICTV named the coronavirus disease, SARS-CoV-2 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2), on February 11, 2020. World Health Organisation Director-General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus explained the naming of COVID-19 at a press conference on the same date (5m58s): “CO,’ C-O, stands for ‘corona,’ V-I stands for ‘virus,’ ‘D’ for ‘disease,’ so ‘COVID.'”

WHO says the virus was previously known as “2019 novel coronavirus’ or ‘2019-nCoV”.

With the effects I've seen so far, you'd make more sense if you said "Castrate Ovaries Vaginal Infertility Drug"
edit on 6-5-2021 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Part of it - it'll have to be visible

This is what I wrote ina another thread - make of it what you will

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I find hardest if as they say the "dark one" is cunning, you will be given a choice to accept the mark. Now most people aren't stupid, so the anti-Christ cant be very smart forcing an in your face choice to take the mark. And if we're forced to take the mark, short of worldwide instances of miracles happening simultaneously. what sort of a Hobsons choice are we getting. Not pretty nice of a Creator who is pro-free will.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Just 1 of the 10 reasons not to get the mRNA

www.globalresearch.ca...

Experimental COVID Vaccines: Contains PEGylated Lipid Nanoparticles Which Can Cause Disease

Dr. Frank Shallenberger writes about the dangers of PEGylated lipid nanoparticles which are used to hide the mRNA from our bodies:

“The mRNA molecule is vulnerable to destruction. So, in order to protect the fragile mRNA strands while they are being inserted into our DNA they are coated with PEGylated lipid nanoparticles. This coating hides the mRNA from our immune system which ordinarily would kill any foreign material injected into the body. PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been used in several different drugs for years. Because of their effect on immune system balance, several studies have shown them to induce allergies and autoimmune diseases. Additionally, PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been shown to trigger their own immune reactions, and to cause damage to the liver.”

The vaccines are still vaccines,

No they are not

Experimental COVID Vaccines: mRNA Vax is an Operating System

The mRNA vaccines of Moderna and Pfizer could barely be regarded as medicine in the traditional sense. They are transhumanistic tools to synthetically alter you at the genetic level. In fact, Moderna has even admitted on their website that their new COVID vaccines are an “operating system” and the “software of life”:

“Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.”

Catherine Austin Fitts has recently been pointing out that these tools are ‘vaccines’ in name only, called so to give them legal immunity from liability, when actually they are operating systems:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Just 1 of the 10 reasons not to get the mRNA

www.globalresearch.ca...

Experimental COVID Vaccines: Contains PEGylated Lipid Nanoparticles Which Can Cause Disease

Dr. Frank Shallenberger writes about the dangers of PEGylated lipid nanoparticles which are used to hide the mRNA from our bodies:

“The mRNA molecule is vulnerable to destruction. So, in order to protect the fragile mRNA strands while they are being inserted into our DNA they are coated with PEGylated lipid nanoparticles. This coating hides the mRNA from our immune system which ordinarily would kill any foreign material injected into the body. PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been used in several different drugs for years. Because of their effect on immune system balance, several studies have shown them to induce allergies and autoimmune diseases. Additionally, PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been shown to trigger their own immune reactions, and to cause damage to the liver.”

The vaccines are still vaccines,

No they are not

Experimental COVID Vaccines: mRNA Vax is an Operating System

The mRNA vaccines of Moderna and Pfizer could barely be regarded as medicine in the traditional sense. They are transhumanistic tools to synthetically alter you at the genetic level. In fact, Moderna has even admitted on their website that their new COVID vaccines are an “operating system” and the “software of life”:

“Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.”

Catherine Austin Fitts has recently been pointing out that these tools are ‘vaccines’ in name only, called so to give them legal immunity from liability, when actually they are operating systems:

Yes, studies have shown that large doses of PEGylated lipids have negative effects. But how much material would be in a nanoparticle?

Try and imagine that all our cells are much much larger than each nanoparticle. And we have billions of cells. And only a couple of them come into contact with the tiny amount of material in a small volume of nanoparticles.

Then imagine what consuming a cup of similar lipids, say in a glass of milk which is nearly all lipids coating isolated proteins, might be doing to our bodies.

Oh, the horror!

Or try and imagine that PEGylated lipids, as a coating for vaccines and other delicate medicines, have been standard for more than 10 years and have a well examined history of being well tolerated in the tens of billions doses delivered to date.

Have you heard of liposomal vitamin C? What do you think that is? Why would they coat a medicine or vitamin in a lipid like that when we know that if you consumed enough lipids it would make you sick?

With every day that goes past more doses of COVID-19 specific vaccines are delivered to vast numbers of people, and the adverse reactions remain almost insignificantly small by comparison. And yet the disease they are fighting has already taken 1/2 a million lives, in less than a year, in the USA alone?

The truth is, you are an anti-vaxxer, picking on bad science and invalid reasons for your beliefs. The majority of vaccines have already been evidenced as effective and safe after decades of distribution. These new vaccines are looking to be the same, according to the current, and ongoing studies.

Now I want you to tell me how many people could be drowned in a bucket of water? I mean immersion of someone's head in water for only about a minute or so is sure to cause death! And you could re-use and re-use the same bucket of water probably hundreds of times!! OMG!!! It's deadly!!

Lipid nanoparticles: The antivax “toxins gambit” reborn for COVID-19 vaccines

edit on 6/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
I think you may have quoted the wrong person. I've never said whether I agree or disagree with the numerous vaccinations for kids. My question was for those that do vaccinate. How do you think any of those were tested? They've always had subjects within the age ranges they want to give them them to. Also would you rather just give an untested vaccine to your 4 week old.

This was in reply to the OP who stated it's sick to test a Vax on a child and the parent is the one to make that decision to include them in the trial.

I'm not sure how else they would test, unless you're suggesting untested medicines or giving to them to orphans as research or something.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Keep up the Party line - you obviously spent little time looking at those 10 reasons

www.google.com...(SARS).&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Nanoparticle composition and charge can effect organ accumulation and toxicity [3]. ... Although cationic lipid-based delivery systems offer some promise as a potential siRNA delivery system, potential for lung and other organ related toxicities may require alternative formulations for safety [16, 60]

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Apologies I think I did respond to the wrong poster

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join