It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick sick sick......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Serdgiam

Frankly, I've always kind of felt the same way over the whole flu shot craze. It's like the whole 'sterilize everything' movement. Pretty soon humans will have no natural immunity to anything. The other angle to all of this is just look what's happened with penicillin; now we have all these penicillin resistant viruses due to its widespread over administration.

Clearly, I think there is sound basis for some proven vaccines like polio, rubella/measles, etc. However, other vaccines are not even offered in some countries. For example, yellow fever is not a standard vaccine for children, but it is definitely a vaccine though. I've been vaccinated against yellow fever, but only because I was traveling to underdeveloped countries where yellow fever is actually a concern. The point here is, maybe this whole covid thing should be treated the same way...give it to those who want it because they are most at risk, but don't force it on the entire population.

Oh, and have you noticed on the TV now how hard they're pushing the covid vaccine? I was just watching some TV with the wife over lunch and every other advertisement was about getting the vaccine, and shaming people for not getting it.

The USA has more deaths from COVID-19 than any other country in the world at this time. It also has the highest number of people who have been tested as positive with the virus. So, wouldn't that mean that the USA is one of those places in the world where a vaccination is a good idea?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

From your articles

"Should private entities develop a vaccine ID system,"

Psaki said the Biden administration is mostly focused on creating guidelines that can be used as a basis for private sector endeavors.

Keywords, "should" "guidelines"...
edit on 5-5-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

From your articles

Psaki said the Biden administration is mostly focused on creating guidelines that can be used as a basis for private sector endeavors.

That's all you got? The biden administration said on TV that they are going to use private industry to push the vaccine passports. Vaccine passports to enter grocery stores, fly, rent cars etc. You are in denial. Some airlines are already requiring proof of a negative COVID test within 3 days in order to fly.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

From your articles

This is just from the first article.
"But unlike other parts of the world, the government here is not viewing its role as the place to create a passport, nor a place to hold the data of — of citizens. We view this as something that the private sector is doing and will do. What's important to us, and we're leading an interagency process right now to go through these details, are that some important criteria be met with these credentials."

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

From your articles

And this.
"The effort has gained steam following President Biden's pledge that the nation will begin to return to normal this summer and with a growing number of companies saying they will require proof of vaccination before reopening for business, the Washington Post reported.

The administration's initiative has been driven largely by arms of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology, said five officials who spoke to the Post on the condition of anonymity. The White House this month took on a bigger role in coordinating government agencies involved in the work, with a goal of announcing updates in the coming days, one official told the newspaper."

"There are already 17 initiatives underway identified by the Biden Administration to try to accomplish this, the Post reported. Those initiatives — such as a World Health Organization-led effort and a digital pass devised by IBM that is being tested in New York state.

One of the teams working on vaccine passports is the Vaccination Credential Initiative, a coalition trying to standardize how data in vaccination records is tracked.

"The busboy, the janitor, the waiter that works at a restaurant, wants to be surrounded by employees that are going back to work safely — and wants to have the patrons ideally be safe as well," Brian Anderson, a physician at Mitre, a nonprofit that runs federally funded research centers, who is helping lead the initiative, told the Post."

Well Mr. Busboy, you are out of a job if you don't get vaccinated, you have to be vaccinated to work at this food establishment.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why doesn't DoD or the federal govt mandate vaccination?

If it was that important wouldn't the government make certain their people were taken care of?

Cause right now they are both working under a if you want it you can get it model.
==========================

On topic no way is my kid getting the jab without additional data.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And just to reiterate;

Their Target Age Is 6 Months Old

I agree that's wrong. But playing devils advocate, average human lifespan has i think more than doubled in the last 500yrs, in part due to things like vaccines. However my concern is we are slowly as a race becoming too dependant on medical help circumventing our bodies natural way of fighting illness, pumping ourselves with cocktails. Not sure what the answer is really but when companies are making money from it its not good.

To be clear, I am not anti-vax. I am anti-bad science and anti-bad medicine, which is the problem we're dealing with now.

The latest paper by John Ioannidis, clearly puts the IFR at 0.15% ..... 0.15%, and they're going to experiment on children, not to mention every other poor bastard on this planet if they can.

I have posted this before and am doing it again as I consider it one of the most important videos relating to this matter and should be watched by everyone.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Why doesn't DoD or the federal govt mandate vaccination?

If it was that important wouldn't the government make certain their people were taken care of?

Cause right now they are both working under a if you want it you can get it model.
==========================

On topic no way is my kid getting the jab without additional data.

Because the Federal govt cannot mandate an experimental treatment that is only authorized under emergency use. It is unconstitutional. That's why.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

yea and they always follow the rules, if it was truly critical to be vaccinated as in life or death they would line up the military and say roll up that sleeve, same for critical civil service people citing national security or something along those lines.

Which is telling to me that they haven't done that, and as of right now neither my military bosses or my civil service bosses see that changing any time soon.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Let's see...I guess Iran and places like India and Russia are fully transparent like the USA, right? China????? LOL!

I won't speak for others, but I don't think anyone is saying covid isn't real. I know I'm not. Frankly, I think I had the crap (back right before it was a thing). Yes, it ran me down, made me feel like crap for several days, but I never thought I was going to die from it. There was one point where I thought; if this gets much worse, I might need to go to the hospital/doctor, but I'm 59 years old, and high risk. I didn't go to the hospital, and I didn't die. Now, Uncle Sammie is beating me about the head and shoulders making me feel like an idiot for not going out and getting the "experimental genetic manipulation shot" (NOT "vaccine"). So, you're going to shame me too for saying I don't need it? And, really, what good would it do me??? I'd still have to wear a mask; I'd be even more infectious to pregnant women...basically it wouldn't accomplish a single damn thing! So why should I feel compelled to do it????? Can you answer this question???

I don't think you can, and neither can anyone else.

The facts are, as far as anyone knows right now, the "shot" is nothing more than a mitigation for symptoms and effects, it is NOT a cure, nor is it a "prevention". It is not a shield against the virus, and no one is advertising it as such.

So you tell me...why should I get this experimental "vaccine" (which really isn't a vaccine)????

Really, tell me!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
"Please, let me help you for you might drown" said the monkey as he placed the fish safely in a tree.

Anon. (Via Alan Watts).
edit on 552021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Let's see...I guess Iran and places like India and Russia are fully transparent like the USA, right? China????? LOL!

I won't speak for others, but I don't think anyone is saying covid isn't real. I know I'm not. Frankly, I think I had the crap (back right before it was a thing). Yes, it ran me down, made me feel like crap for several days, but I never thought I was going to die from it. There was one point where I thought; if this gets much worse, I might need to go to the hospital/doctor, but I'm 59 years old, and high risk. I didn't go to the hospital, and I didn't die. Now, Uncle Sammie is beating me about the head and shoulders making me feel like an idiot for not going out and getting the "experimental genetic manipulation shot" (NOT "vaccine"). So, you're going to shame me too for saying I don't need it? And, really, what good would it do me??? I'd still have to wear a mask; I'd be even more infectious to pregnant women...basically it wouldn't accomplish a single damn thing! So why should I feel compelled to do it????? Can you answer this question???

I don't think you can, and neither can anyone else.

The facts are, as far as anyone knows right now, the "shot" is nothing more than a mitigation for symptoms and effects, it is NOT a cure, nor is it a "prevention". It is not a shield against the virus, and no one is advertising it as such.

So you tell me...why should I get this experimental "vaccine" (which really isn't a vaccine)????

Really, tell me!

Since they can trace the arrival of COVID-19 in the USA to specific individuals, and they now know that it doesn't transfer 'on the wind' as easily as was once proposed, it is more likely that you had some other similar bug, but no-one can really be certain.

A COVID-19 antibody test could probably identify if it was actually the specific virus, but even they aren't perfect, and it's probably a waste of time and money to do it at this stage.

The vaccines do not manipulate your genetics. They were produced by taking a part of the viral RNA strand (RNA is manufactured by our DNA transcription process that is driven by our genes, but RNA, and especially mRNA, does not contain our genes).

Our genes are part of our DNA and most of our genes exist along each DNA 'thread' between specific chemical marker sequences - start and stop sequences, which make each gene a separate entity (of variable length).

Also RNA does not go back 'into' our DNA (in the normal way genomics are supposed to work, but it is different for retroviruses, and also there is horizontal gene transfer and epigenetic changes, but essentially they are extremely rare occurrences, or we'd keep mutating and shape-shifting by the hour. Also our immune system would never really know who we were because we'd be changing at a basic level all the time, so we'd be killing ourselves as 'foreign' all the time if our genes were that fragile).

Also, the vaccines are out of most of their experimental phases now. The last bit is the phase 4 testing (which is skipped by the EUA) to find out if there are other rare and unexpected problems.

The vaccines are still vaccines, just using a new method of manufacture that also gives far more specificity of function. They still give your immune system a boost by setting it up with some recognition of the pathogen ahead of an infection happening.

You also have a right to refuse the vaccine. That doesn't mean that there aren't good reasons for you to take it, just like there are real risks. However, based upon everything we now know, after a billion doses delivered, the advantages outweigh the risks.

Similarly, I'm not sure how the vaccine would make you more infectious? Basically the vaccine itself is a tiny and non-infectious part of the virus and your immune response to the vaccine is identical to your immune response to the virus. If you had the virus, you'd be able to transmit it, but with an immune system primed against the virus, you'd also be infectious for a shorter period of time. You can't 'catch' the vaccine.

If enough of the population have an immune reaction that kills the virus (about 80%) either naturally, or from a vaccine, then the virus ceases to have a statistical foothold of hosts and transmitters and its numbers will reduce, 'curing' the epidemic spread. This is also called 'herd immunity'. the thing is, herd immunity by natural methods would take years, if at all (take a look at how we don't have herd immunity against colds and flu - similar viruses with similar symptoms).

It's like those who say that children aren't as badly affected with COVID-19 and therefore don't need a vaccine. Yet those same children can still incubate and spread the virus to the rest of the community, and also if they tolerate the virus fairly well, then the vaccine will also be tolerated, even more than the virus.

Also as far as mitigating symptoms, the vaccine will cause an immune response just like the virus. The difference is that vaccinated people won't be ill with a contagious disease. They will still get the elevated temperature and other things (headaches and aches) that the body does as part of its immune response. As some have noted, it may also provoke a cytokine storm in the extremely unwell, that could tip them over the edge. So it isn't a symptomatic panacea by any means.

edit on 5/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Wrong in many ways.

mRNA "vaccines" are just a platform to introduce genetic code into. There is no dead virus or anything of the sort.....it is solely man made genetic modification.

And this in particular:

Also, the vaccines are out of most of their experimental phases now. The last bit is the phase 4 testing to find out if there are unexpected problems.

No they aren't put of testing phase....it is still testing phase.

mRNA "vaccines" have been worked on for a while and not a single one has ever been approved in phase 4....not a single one...ever.

Sorry....there are plenty of things being progressive about that could be a good idea....this is definitely not one of them.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why not let parent do parenting the way they want? If you are anti-vax I could care less. If parents want their kids first in line to be vaccinated then that’s their decision.

Sure...not my problem.

I look at these folks similar to those that push for abortion yet oppose the death penalty.

Not anti vax here....more concerned with the fact no covid19 vaccine has gotten FDA approval yet (outside of EUA), and they are already pushing children to get it.

Prove me wrong with facts.

They are advocating the same thing in both things. Advocating murdering children and babies, while advocating not killing murderers and death row criminals. Defending criminals deserving to die, and advocating the death of children.
It's the same mind set. Horrifying.

These unproven and unlicensed experimental so called vaccines they promote on children and adults is the same evil as well.
Wickedness is increasing geometrically right now.

Scary days.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Thank you for your detailed response.

I'm not sure I agree, but I will research what you've written. One thing I definitely disagree with is the term "vaccine". The covid shot is not a "vaccine" in the true sense of the word. It might be some kind of a prophylactic, or mitigation measure, but it's not a "vaccine", not in the clinical sense anyway. And the simple fact that authorities continue to label the shot as a "vaccine" is as wrong as calling a Chevrolet an amphibious reptile, or a glass of milk a steel girder. So why should the populous believe any of what the "experts" are saying?

If the 'experts' could come out and say exactly what the "vaccine" truly is, and the fact it really isn't a "vaccine", what it does, what it doesn't do, and who is best suited for it...then that would be much different. BUT, this is the exact opposite of what the "experts" are doing! They are changing their stories almost daily, if not hourly, and acting like this is what they've been saying all along...and that is a bald face LIE! You can't deny this either, no one can.

When it comes to winning public opinion, honesty reigns supreme, and deceit is met with contempt. I think this pretty well explains the current climate with the 'covid shot' (not "vaccine").

All due respect.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wrong in many ways.

mRNA "vaccines" are just a platform to introduce genetic code into. There is no dead virus or anything of the sort.....it is solely man made genetic modification.

Wouldn't 'humanly copied' be more accurate? These proteins that make up the spike or other surface coat features of the virus exist in the virus. The vaccine makers have just copied the minimal bits enough to make the same protein/s. They aren't even spikes because there is no other parts of the coat of the virus for them to stick out of.

And this in particular:

Also, the vaccines are out of most of their experimental phases now. The last bit is the phase 4 testing to find out if there are unexpected problems.

No they aren't put of testing phase....it is still testing phase.

I never said that they had done all testing. They'll still be testing Isaac Newton's physics forever. It doesn't mean that we can't have confidence in what they tell us about the situations where they are applicable.

mRNA "vaccines" have been worked on for a while and not a single one has ever been approved in phase 4....not a single one...ever.

Sorry....there are plenty of things being progressive about that could be a good idea....this is definitely not one of them.

Oooh, its new! Much shock!

Challenges and advances towards the rational design of mRNA vaccines - an 8 year old paper.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Like I said....let me know when one passes phase 4....

Until then...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Most of you here don't have a big round scar on their arm and it shows. The real folks living in fear are the anti vaxxers. Vaccines save lives. Vaccines prevent diseases. We been doing this a long time. Since around 1000CE. And.....drumroll.....it is a choice you get to make, to vax or not.
edit on 5-5-2021 by MayRenee because: Spelling

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Maybe because people who get vaxxed pass on Covid to healthy people.

or actually die as well

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
A of you here don't have a big round scar on their arm and it shows. The real folks living in fear are the anti vaxxers. Vaccines save lives. Vaccines prevent diseases. We been doing this a long time. Since around 1000CE. And.....drumroll.....it is a choice you get to make, to vax or not.

LOL...you must not know the history of the Smallpox vaccine....guessing that is what you mean.

How about a decade of research before you got it yourself?

🤡

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join