It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds rethink vaccination strategy as slowing demand reveals stark divide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here comes the BS push as those getting vaccinated slows down. Watch the pressure I wonder if they will change tactics? All the while Georgia cases hospitalizations and deaths are still low, yet Georgia lags well behind the national average on vaccine rollout. Georgia is literally the 4th worst vaccinated.

www.politico.com...

The White House expected vaccination rates to drop off in rural communities and among younger people who are hesitant about the shot.

By DAN GOLDBERG and ADAM CANCRYN

05/03/2021 04:30 AM EDT

As more cities and counties with robust Covid vaccination rates start to experience stirrings of pre-pandemic life, some communities just a short drive away are seeing the opposite: paltry demand for shots accompanied by new hot spots of disease — and the Biden administration is redoubling its efforts to reach the stragglers.

As the contrast within states like Colorado, Oregon and Michigan spotlights the emerging divide, the administration is pivoting away from mass vaccination sites to refrigerated vans, community health clinics and even door-to-door campaigns in predominantly rural communities with the most holdouts.

+7 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The fear is getting tapped out.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

? All the while Georgia cases hospitalizations and deaths are still low, yet Georgia lags well behind the national average on vaccine rollout. Georgia is literally the 4th worst vaccinated.

Georgia has a relatively small population with a relatively low density of around 183 per square mile (Compared to 12,000 for New Jersey and 27,000 for NCY). So it is to be expected that it will have low covid rates. Georgia also has low use of mass transit, and low levels of urbanization. Which are high risk transmission vectors.

This has nothing to do with the vaccine, and everything to do with how the state's population is.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

? All the while Georgia cases hospitalizations and deaths are still low, yet Georgia lags well behind the national average on vaccine rollout. Georgia is literally the 4th worst vaccinated.

Georgia has a relatively small population with a relatively low density of around 183 per square mile (Compared to 12,000 for New Jersey and 27,000 for NCY). So it is to be expected that it will have low covid rates. Georgia also has low use of mass transit, and low levels of urbanization. Which are high risk transmission vectors.

This has nothing to do with the vaccine, and everything to do with how the state's population is.

Most of the rest of the state I agree, but not in the metro Atlanta area. It's as dense as any other urban areas.

+32 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Biden's CDC is in big trouble. Fox News just reported that they've been caught accepting bribes from the teachers union.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Does it live dense?

There was a stark divide here between counties where people lived more like east coast urban and those who lived more urban sprawl. The second is still densely packed but more single family, family car, work from home. Those counties carried much lower case counts than their immediate neighbors. So what lifestyle dominates Atlanta? There would be your answer.

+19 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Here comes the BS push as those getting vaccinated slows down. Watch the pressure I wonder if they will change tactics?

A friend's daughter had a doctor visit last Friday for routine seasonal allergies. The doc asked her if she was going to get the covid vax. She responded something like: "No. I'm young and healthy. Aside from the pollen allergy, I have no issues."
It's almost hard to believe what the doc said. He tried to guilt her into it with the "you need to be a good citizen" routine. When that failed, he practically accused her of being evil and selfish for not getting the jab.
She was shocked. She's done with him, and is going to find a new doc.

My doc did this with me a couple of months ago. When I refused the vax, he immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was a conspiracy believer. People thought I was exagerrating.

+15 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I knew one of you would come in with an exception. Anytime the covid story or vaccine story pushed by your masters are challenged, you come in with an explanation for the “exception.” I do pray that you break out of the mind control. I really do.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden's CDC is in big trouble. Fox News just reported that they've been caught accepting bribes from the teachers union.

PJ had that story the other day. It's for the children though.

+14 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Same. I’ve had two people tell me I’m selfish and “not getting back to normal” will be my fault because I won’t get the non-vaccine.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Here comes the BS push as those getting vaccinated slows down. Watch the pressure I wonder if they will change tactics?

A friend's daughter had a doctor visit last Friday for routine seasonal allergies. The doc asked her if she was going to get the covid vax. She responded something like: "No. I'm young and healthy. Aside from the pollen allergy, I have no issues."
It's almost hard to believe what the doc said. He tried to guilt her into it with the "you need to be a good citizen" routine. When that failed, he practically accused her of being evil and selfish for not getting the jab.
She was shocked. She's done with him, and is going to find a new doc.

My doc did this with me a couple of months ago. When I refused the vax, he immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was a conspiracy believer. People thought I was exagerrating.

It's funny my Doctor is a very hands-on type, but I've been in 3 times since they have had the vaccines and she never brings it up. When I do she says let's not worry about that now, LOL and she isn't afraid of pumping me full of other stuff LOL.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You know them ... nothing outside the coasts is more advanced the squatting in a mud hut. We're probably still stealing land from Native Americans out here, and I mean Custer style cavalry action.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: ColeYounger

Same. I’ve had two people tell me I’m selfish and “not getting back to normal” will be my fault because I won’t get the non-vaccine.

No, no, no, you tell them it's because other people aren't wearing masks.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know them ... nothing outside the coasts is more advanced the squatting in a mud hut. We're probably still stealing land from Native Americans out here, and I mean Custer style cavalry action.

We have extra chromosomes out here, all of us. We can’t help it that we’re a little touched.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Georgia was hard hit early at one time Dougherty county had the 4TH highest COVID rate for a county in the country. Dougherty is in the middle of nowhere and its county seat of Albany is pop is less than 90,000 with a population density of 282.54 p/mi.

This blows your Population density theory to hell, much more likely Georgians have been exposed at higher levels to COVID and a good bit of the population has had it and didn't even know it or have it recorded in any way.

247wallst.com...

and here is another article about COVID deaths and what is driving the data.

www.news-medical.net...

The researchers found 47% of excess deaths in nonmetro areas in the Middle Atlantic division were attributed to COVID-19 compared to metropolitan areas that assigned 85% of mortality cases in 2020 to coronavirus infections.

In the Pacific division, only 39% of excess deaths were attributed to COVID-19 in nonmetro areas compared to the 78% reported in large central metros.’

New England metro areas contrasted with other metro areas by having a low number of COVID-19 deaths. However, the researchers suggest this is likely due to increases in other non-COVID causes of death. But in large central metros in New England, there were 132% excess deaths assigned to COVID-19. Nonmetro areas in New England had 64% of excess deaths related to COVID-19.
edit on 3-5-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's funny my Doctor is a very hands-on type, but I've been in 3 times since they have had the vaccines and she never brings it up. When I do she says let's not worry about that now, LOL and she isn't afraid of pumping me full of other stuff LOL.

It's very suspicious how some docs are pushing it so hard.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Plan B

Vaccination runs it's course starvation for the rest.

Food passes
edit on 3-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Very interesting read. I think it really covers the plot behind the strategy.

I have three friends that are presently on quarantine because they have a family member that tested positive, so they were tested and was found positive. Three different families. I have a friend that teaches a class in person, he tested positive when tested by his job, so he, and all his students are on quarantine, for testing positive.

None of these people "feel" sick.

edit on 3-5-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Plan B

Vaccination runs it's course starvation for the rest.

Thats actually not funny, keep hearing rumors of the supply line crashing in on itself and skyrocketing grocery prices

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You and KansasGirl are in rare form today. You two are cracking me up with your witty rejoinders.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join