It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely lucky or is the pandemic bs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: GoShredAK

The pandemic is BS.

Too true! BS and planned for years.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I work at a very large retail establishment with over 300 employees. A LOT of us got sick, many of us really sick. Nobody died though, so that's good. I think I had it without symptoms. Two of my daughters got it right around the time I had a nasty shingles outbreak. I think the stress on my immune system triggered the shingles, and I passed the virus on to my daughters. Shortly after my 10 day quarantine, two people who work under me got covid and got REALLY sick. They're fine now though.

I also have a sister and a cousin by marriage who almost died from it, and are both now permanently disabled. The cousin made the news in Kansas because he flat lined twice from it, and still walked away alive.

No, the pandemic isn't BS.
edit on 1-5-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Bodies are open burned in India every day of the week and 2wice on Sundays. It is standard practice there.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Share smokes you do realize that smokers are unlikely to get Covid ?

Only because other people avoid them. Smokers are already naturally socially distanced.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The pandemic is BS.

On that I must disagree. Watching the open burning of bodies on the streets in India should put that to rest. Our staff has been hit hard by the death of numerous family members to covid.

Open burning bodies is how it always is done in India. Also millions die every year there since there population is over a billion.

THE PANDEMIC IS 100% FAKE.
You’re welcome.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK all I have seen is the fear response from the news no actual virus running rampant at all.

you and me both. because the 'pandemic' is garbage.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This doesnt look good

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I Hear You Bro . Fook this Sheite ! Man's Gotta LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I couldn't say if it is true or not.

But I'd like to put my tinfoil hat on and say...

If smokers are X times less likely to get Covid...

Well just sounds like tobacco industry bull#.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

This Pandemic is as Real as David Lynch's Belief in a Normal Human Life Without Complications Regarding One's Sanity .

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I couldn't say if it is true or not.

But I'd like to put my tinfoil hat on and say...

If smokers are X times less likely to get Covid...

Well just sounds like tobacco industry bull#.

Well , to Me Tobacco Smoke has been Proven to have Antiseptic Properties , thus Supplementing ones Own Immune System with EXTRA Protection from the Possibility of being Infected with COVID-19 . Smokeum If you Gottum Peeps........

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I know that the tobacco companies grow Rustica to get the nicotine as the Burley and Virginia commercial blends have very little nicotine in them, the Turkish varieties have even less although they are more fragrant. I grow Golden Virginia and Burley, after processing it's definitely a lot stronger than the bought stuff. It smells beautiful and needs zero additives, the trick is to store it around sixty percent humidity in glass jars. I am from the days before the big tobacco companies when you could walk into a Tobacconist shop and they had all the different varieties in stone jars, the smell of the shop was something else. Hardly anyone was obese, very few were stressed out, Diabetes was very rare. Most of the people I knew were moderate smokers, ten a day at most. But either way, it's an industry that along with many others has become "Industrialised" and taken over by big Corporations which always ends up detrimental for the product, and for jobs.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The pandemic is BS.

On that I must disagree. Watching the open burning of bodies on the streets in India should put that to rest.

That’s actually nothing new in India, their streets have always been littered with dead bodies way before the China flu. It’s just the way they clean their streets. MSM hype.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The pandemic is BS.

On that I must disagree. Watching the open burning of bodies on the streets in India should put that to rest. Our staff has been hit hard by the death of numerous family members to covid.

Well, open air public funeral pyres are and have been a regular occurrence in India for thousands of years. The MSN seem to ignore this completely on reporting the burning if covid deaths, like it's some drastic measure they are having to do, which it may be or course but painting the whole picture would be helpful. The actual numbers reported are also pretty small compared to India's population.

I agree with one if the other posters above - that the pandemic isn't BS but the fear and panic that has arisen most certainly is, and the governments and media are to blame for this.

The below article is from 2011 btw..

Indian Funeral Pyres

edit on 0120212021Sat, 01 May 2021 18:13:04 -050006pm501SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, I'd down for the wacky tobaccy and the occasional cigar.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Find me something other than Life Site News. I've seen them be accurate about as often as BIN.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Covid in India
I like how they respond to PCR testing.. lol

Covid in Brazil

edit on 2-5-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Middleoftheroad
If you look at the comments in this vid,www.youtube.com... one factory worker notes that of all the people who got Covid where he works very few were smokers.

Well. smoking rates have gone dramatically in the last 25 yrs. In 2005 it was 20.9% of adults, and in 2019 it was down to 14%.

Unless, maybe lots of smokers work in factories?

Roundup was originally patented as an Antibiotic, the problem being it kills off all the gut bacteria,,, just as a sidenote.

All antibiotics do that, which is why you should never ever use them unless you are absolutely sure you have a bacterial infection and said infection is getting dangerously out of control to the point of becoming life threatening. There are far less destructive and more natural ways to treat injuries to keep minor infections from getting out of hand..

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

your OP opens the book-of-explanations to looking at the possibility of Targeting Individual Victims is an actual Protocol (or tactic) used by the Pandemic Perps

it seems that random pockets of strange outbreaks of super-killer COVID/ CV, hit in a 'timely fashion' at formerly 'safe zones' where little to no Pandemic activity was noticed before

i figure that 75% of that viewpoint is concocted by my CT oriented thought processes and can likely be dissed under closer analysis by an unbiased bean-counter using science/math/logic

but, hey...there's a chance i'm correct after all

ETA: the single fact that the covid19 disease is not Ubiquitious (like the historical Plagues/Black Death or Spanish Flu Epidemics) makes this COVID Pandemic look like a contrived and planned infection pattern, totally engineered as to carriers placed into ground zero locals scattered among various regions/districts/precincts/neighborhoods/ and as pinpointed as individuals that are considered 'snuff able'
edit on nd31161996283302402021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I know over 15 people that have caught Covid personally, and one death. So you are just lucky! I haven’t caught it because I’ve been social distancing and wearing masks. Three of my friends had asthma and almost died but didn’t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join