It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine shedding, especially a concern for women.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Being a born again Christian, Im not allowed to lie to you. I surely did not believe it before it happened to my daughter. I was surprised and sad that you got the shots. I really hope they gave you a placebo. Im in a facebook group with my daughter that is exposing the injuries and deaths daily, first hand. It is absolutely heart breaking. There are so many. People are grief stricken, losing family members. herpes, bells palsy, sudden adult death syndrome, rashes, black eyes.

Its gonna get out. It has too. Its worldwide. There are too many people affected

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It can't be, the new, experimental mRNA vaccinations are safe, period. Science tells us, trust in it.

That's why the big pharmacy companies all got a waiver beforehand. We just need to trust them and shut up being so concerned. Because if something goes wrong, they might have a remedy for it, that I can buy, just like the free vaccine shot, that I also have bought but let's just pretend it's free.

Because all they want is that I am in good shape and healt, since they don't earn money. Because it's a free vaccination. They are all samaritarian and that's why they rushed the trials so we can be safe as soon as possible.

Anybody questioning this, needs to be public enemy no 1, their life made as hard as possible. Even for those that shouldn't even take flu shots, they are at fault for being that way. Dumb underlings / sub humans. They shall stay at home and die. Because after all, the compassionate crowd that forces others to have this shot over their irrational fear of dying, just want's the best for me.

/sarc

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Being a born again Christian, Im not allowed to lie to you. I surely did not believe it before it happened to my daughter. I was surprised and sad that you got the shots. I really hope they gave you a placebo. Im in a facebook group with my daughter that is exposing the injuries and deaths daily, first hand. It is absolutely heart breaking. There are so many. People are grief stricken, losing family members. herpes, bells palsy, sudden adult death syndrome, rashes, black eyes.

Its gonna get out. It has too. Its worldwide. There are too many people affected

I appreciate this post, the truth is being suppressed.
So there are two types of people on this, those that know the truth and those that don't but accept these losses as collateral damage which are acceptable to civilization. Just like wartime.

It's really sad too as the CDC has now reduced PCR testing threshold to wipe out the false positives....this would have stopped 90% of covid designations in the last 15 months, I guess it's time for this to be over now in America.
edit on 1-5-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
www.armstrongeconomics.com...

People in India are attacking Vaccine Centers and Personel now. Coming to America soon...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
If that is the case, that the vaccinated are the ones dying (no surprise there) then India (and other people in other countries) are in big trouble sadly

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
People in India are attacking Vaccine Centers and Personel now. Coming to America soon...

Ignorant people do ignorant things.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

funny that you are the one ignoring all the problems women are having.

this doctor must be ignorant too

www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It will be what it will be. That's the way it always is.

This isn't the mark though. I tend to agree with Disraeli. It will be something almost everyone will want and not because they're afraid to not have it like this. The mark will be far more subtle and far more insidious. This is too contentious and too obvious.

The mark will seem like a small thing to most so they won't understand why someone would object at all. I tend to think the idea of microchip access to the global smart currency system comes far closer than a vaccine does.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

All right ... to be crude ... I bled through my pants. It was embarrassing, but in the grand scheme of things, it was a minor issue.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I saw that happened to a middle school girl once in gym....can't help but feel bad for woman when this happens to them, and throw away that stained cloths too.

It's like a cut on the face from shaving, that won't stop bleeding, but a million times worse.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: frogs453
I guess my household of 4 women are the one off. None of us had any problems with this after being vaccinated. Nor did we cause other women to spontaneously bleed.

Maybe I missed it, did any of these women take aspirin or any other anti inflammatory medicines? To possibly deal with other side effects like a sore arm? That would make bleeding worse.

You know ... I'd like to completely dismiss the whole menstrual thing entirely, but ...

Now I don't think you can make other unvaccinated women have mysteriously dangerous periods.

When I heard about it a few weeks ago, it went straight into the bullsh.. bin w/o even really thinking about it. I dont blame anyone for dismissing this, I certainly did. Surprised so many women found their way to this IG account to share their experience.

Even if its true, I doubt whatever is being shed last more than a week and this will blow over. However if you were pregnant, how would you react to this information?
edit on 2-5-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I had the same thoughts as this Dr at my clinic.
A few weeks back before we were allowed to return to work here in the UK I was in a local village shop (I don't do supermarkets anymore, never really liked them before all this). All masked up and just the shop assistant and another person also both masked up. It was really weird experience. They were both discussing the fact that they had not long had the jab. The assistant said she had hers the day before, was feeling rough, shouldn't have come into work and wasn't sure if she would see the day out.
I am the sort of person who, like many, react on instinct which has served me well and probably saved my life on many occasions. I couldn't get out of the shop fast enough! I sat in the car before driving off thinking why did I react that way? I really didn't like the way my instincts felt.
Fast forward to going back to work and seeing clients for treatments again. Most haven't had the jab. However last week I had 3 clients who have. Again my instinct started kicking in. One client who I had seen previously had since had his jab. I instinctively backed away when I opened the door, asked him to sit at the opposite end of the room. Previously I had told him he could remove his mask during treatment. This time HE actually said "would you like me to put the mask on now I've had the jab?" I said no as I would be more than 6 feet away from his face. (Doing Reflexology treatment). However, my inner instinct was very uncomfortable all the way through. I have no 'gut reaction' to any of my unvaccinated clients.

Talking with a fellow therapist about the recent probable shedding from those vaccinated, we are now wondering what we are, if anything, 'contracting' from people who are vaccinated. I said we are being 'vaccinated by proxy'.

I am in a conundrum! Really not knowing what to do for the best for my clients. For example, the client I have cited came to me because he had long covid. One of his symptoms was his face has been numb for past 6 months. Two days after the treatment he contacted me to say after the treatment he had got feeling back in his face, but earlier that day he had the jab.....lost all feeling in his face again. I had everything crossed that I could get the feeling back in his face again but was not sure now he had had the jab. Glad to report he did.

Still very wary of clients who have had the jab though
Horrible predicament to be in.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Ignorant people do ignorant things.

People used to do exactly the same to businesses that served black customers before segregation was abolished because they thought that Africans would destroy western civilization.

Vegans have also been known to do this.

Doesn't make them right.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

a reply to: paraphi

funny that you are the one ignoring all the problems women are having.

this doctor must be ignorant too

www.bitchute.com...

This is less a case of "ignoring" and more a case of believing that women aren't having problems, and that this is made up by weirdos on the internet who want to cause chaos for fun.

What we're seeing here isn't real. It's the anti-vaxer equivalent of a BLM putting up a noose outside of their own house to make trouble.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

I want to say I am never taking this vaccine, I don't care if i can't go anywhere and what have you. My son confirmed how horrible this vaccine is, his girlfriend had to take the vaccine or she would lose her job. She is a CNA. I asked him how it went and he said he it was bad. She had a fever for a whole week, she couldn't get out of bed, like she could not walk for a week. After her second dose she tests positive for Covid, she lost her sense of smell and taste. She has not fully recovered. i will be honest I have had a lot of vaccines and I have never heard or had any of the symptoms that people are saying they have. I don't think it's normal and people shouldn't expect it to be normal, which is the scary part.

I have knowlegde of women I have talked to who have had abnormal menstrual cycles, this is starting to pop up after they have recieved the two doses. One ladies son was sick in bed all wekk vomting and had stomach discomfort. He was 16. A lot of people have reported to have a fever, sore arm, could not move their arm, elderly people cannot walk. People are saying this is a coincedence, i don't think it is. Like I stated above this is not normal reactions to a vaccine at all. Why take it if it doesn't even work, the way they want it to work. Yeah this whole thing is a scam and I feel they are trying to weed out the weak, seriously.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
One of my senior students has just informed me that she has had at least 5 clients who have all had the jab, some their second jab last week. This week her period came on and she flooded for two days. Next day absolutely nothing. Stopped dead in its tracks. She also had no period pain whatsoever which she has always had. She told me this via voice messenger and I could hear the worry in her voice.
This is my first, first hand report of this issue.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I guess my household of 4 women are the one off. None of us had any problems with this after being vaccinated. Nor did we cause other women to spontaneously bleed.

Maybe I missed it, did any of these women take aspirin or any other anti inflammatory medicines? To possibly deal with other side effects like a sore arm? That would make bleeding worse.
How would you know that? Have you talked with everyone with whom you may have contacted including people at the supermarket etc? I bet not !

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For all those here who ridicule those of us who dig deeper and don’t trust the msm and the global controllers, I bet I will be saying I told you so!!!!
www.stopworldcontrol.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.facebook.com...

And there was another video we watched last night which discussed the vaxx as being an experiment in genetic manipulation, women having miscarriages and scary bleeding and other bizarre things going on ... it really made me not want to go grocery shopping as Masks dont work and I’m way more worried about the experimental gene therapy vaxx than I am the original virus which in the video we watched the md said is also a weapon and he used the term genocide in connection with the vaxx.
I hope some sleepy people will wake up already.
According to a growing number of people, those who take the vaxx are shedding. There’s a whole thing about how the vaxx causes the on/off mechanism to go haywire. It’s complicated and easier for people to just take in the videos.
edit on 2-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Seriously? The 4 of us are causing random women to spontaneously bleed? It's our new super power? Dang, I was hoping the vaccine would allow me to turn on my coffee maker with my mind, or like invisibility or something.

I have been in contact with other women, vaccinated and non, who if this occurred would have mentioned it. Women do talk about odd period issues.

This is strange though, so all last year people were claiming that those who practiced social distancing and wore masks were "scared", but now people are scared of vaccinated people and you're afraid the women in your life are going to spontaneously bleed being near a vaccinated female? Ok.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh good grief! I'll come and breathe on you ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join