It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine shedding, especially a concern for women.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Bad news everybody!

My daughter went to emergency for super heavy period. She was dizzy from blood loss. She is 35 and is in good health, and has never had a menstrual problem like this before.

She intentionally did not get the vaccine, but was around two girls who had.

Unfortunately, the headline on this thread is correct. I dont know how a spike protein can go airborne, but they are apparently shedding something, and its not good.

We are likely all infected, or will be soon. I hope you are walking with Christ. This looks like Tribulation. Its going to be a fun one too! There will be fake aliens, out of control death and disease, and nuclear war. Buckle up with the Lord

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am so very sorry to hear this and hope they get the bleeding under control asap for her.
Please keep us updated.
So we'll all end up getting this vaccine 'by proxy' even if we don't want it!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am just visiting my mother in another town she had her first ' anti-covid injectable ' about a week and a half ago. Being a person born with a normal functioning uterus, I will be interested if this shedding effects my mostly regular blood time and that of my child who was also born with a normal functioning uterus. We both happening to be bleeding at the same time while visiting my mother. Watch this space next month to see if our menses change.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Here's the thing ... if I am shedding spike proteins, then I am not making someone else sick. The spike proteins are *not* active virus. They are only the mechanism by which the virus attacks the cell to inject its RNA and replicate itself.

The thing about the test they use ... it can detect fragments of virus, including those spike proteins. So maybe I am shedding spike proteins that a COVID test could pick up and confuse with actual virus. But a fragment of a virus, while enough to create a positive ELISA COVID result isn't going to make anyone sick.

Husband makes animal vaccines and a lot of the newer generation animal vaccines work like this.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I had one day of super heavy period.

Then it was normal again.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Here's the thing ... if I am shedding spike proteins, then I am not making someone else sick. The spike proteins are *not* active virus. They are only the mechanism by which the virus attacks the cell to inject its RNA and replicate itself.

IF this is due to the spike protein(imo its hard to dismiss supposedly 100s writing into this instragram), its probably a small segment of the population that has a sensitivity to them. Much like the heavy periods, not everyone gets them.

You can buy proteolytic enzymes that help clean the blood(digest proteins/other waist). If I was having a reaction, I would be looking at something like that.
www.iherb.com...

What is really disturbing to me though, the the amount of censorship and crying over people sharing their experiences. Maybe these are a bunch of hysterical women who dont know what they are talking about, but Instagram deleting the conservation b/c its DANGEROUS ?! I cant believe people continue to use these Communist platforms. Forget making fun of Russian and China internet censorship, glass houses.

Google, Twitter, Facebook etc should be out of business, we have gotten so soft.
edit on 30-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Regarding the study now started on menstrual irregularities associated with the experimental gene therapy being pushed on the population: how people are not asking why this study wasn’t done BEFORE these “vaccines” were given to the public is beyond me. Shows how incredibly gone people are. Desire to think for themselves is gone. Disgusting.

Reckless, I read a blog post where a doctor really wrestled with this, is the vaccine or the virus a bigger threat to her child? Working in healthcare, her exposure was much worse than ours. She ultimately decided to double mask and forego the vaccine. However what she wrestled with, I would never even consider... emergency use vaccine, and you are right, NO testing pregnancy.

Hard to believe the women experiencing heavy bleeding wouldnt miscarry if they were pregnant. The ABC groups still wont acknowledge it, unlike the shedding, everyone else seems to have accepted it.

edit on 30-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My daughter is ok.

Thats never happened before. Something is going on here.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My daughter is ok.

Thats never happened before. Something is going on here.

That's the best thing I've read today.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
84 posting of women and their experiences using google drive... mistake
drive.google.com...

More on this page, few videos, which are mostly speculation imo. About 8 page downs you get to the postings.
www.truthunmasked.org...

If anyone you know is going to take the jab, I would mention the proteolytic enzymes(dr. best) or natto(Jarrow brand), both are mild blood thinners. Same thing is being used for Deep Vein Thombosis that occurs on long haul flights.
holisticprimarycare.net...
www.lifeextension.com...

Proteolytic are best since they will digest the spike protein in your blood and clear clots. Natto will just help with clots

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Will you sign me a paper that my daughter won't have any side effects from an experimantal shot that isn't technically a vaccination, only when it fits though, with a new type of technology?

No? Then please stop talking down on others because of your self perceived importance because you are a paramedic. I value your service to mankind but you aren't a god, you aren't all knowing and you cetainly will not be responsible side effects.

It's all just small % collateral damage as long as it's not you, all is fine. I generally like your posts though, just not your god like behavior in these threads. I hope you are still fine in years to come, after you took this experimental shot with ZERO long term observation about what will happen if you mess with your body.

I know you might be used to force things on others otherwhise they will die. In situations where you need to force a tube down a throat otherwhise the person will suffocate on their blood because they broke out their teeth in an accident (example). This is not the same situation where you override the personal rights of someone without thinking too much about it, to keep them from dying because they can't know better, are in agony and would fight the procedure.

You are on an online board projecting this onto common day issues, maybe self reflect if you go way too far with that. I am sure you do a good job with what you do but damn you are falling into the same modus operandi than others. I know EMTs too, it's a thing and you should know it.

edit on 1.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I guess my household of 4 women are the one off. None of us had any problems with this after being vaccinated. Nor did we cause other women to spontaneously bleed.

Maybe I missed it, did any of these women take aspirin or any other anti inflammatory medicines? To possibly deal with other side effects like a sore arm? That would make bleeding worse.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Clinical studies in the development of genuine vaccines take years, in case you didn't know.

There were no clinical studies, and that is part of the reason these were released EUA.

There are effective therapies against Covid, but any talk of them is quickly suppressed by the media, as instructed by pharma.

Operation Warp Speed was done to bypass all normal protocols and take advantage of an extremely frightened populace.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I guess my household of 4 women are the one off. None of us had any problems with this after being vaccinated. Nor did we cause other women to spontaneously bleed.

Maybe I missed it, did any of these women take aspirin or any other anti inflammatory medicines? To possibly deal with other side effects like a sore arm? That would make bleeding worse.

You know ... I'd like to completely dismiss the whole menstrual thing entirely, but ...

Now I don't think you can make other unvaccinated women have mysteriously dangerous periods. However, my period this time around was not like any other I've ever had. It wasn't dangerous, but there was more blood than normal, enough that I had an embarrassing incident occur ... something that's never happened to me before except when I've missed I was due to start.

This particular time, I knew it was happening and I did everything like I normally would. And I got badly overwhelmed because I was bleeding that heavily - outside what I've done for decades. So I can't dismiss that there is something possibly happening. However, at the same time that abnormally heavy bleeding also only lasted for about a day. Now everything is completely back to normal. And when I normally have a period, I do normally only bleed heavily for about day. So that timing was all normal - it was just the amount of heavy bleed that was really unusual.

And now that you've all had TMI ...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Respectfully? You're raising your child to think like that?

Knowledge...attained in any fashion....is a good thing. Try. Some. Please.

Me a Paramedic? Yeah. And a a known lead guitarist from a famous band. So what?

I list my qualification to speak based on subject. And I'm still...just a nobody. A mouth w qualified, educated and demonstrative opinions....based on my experience.

You? Conjecture.....? God bless your child....and you.
☮️

edit on 1-5-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Oh wow, triggered much? So many ....

You understood nothing from my post, but from your posting history I know you like to come into threads, like car threads and then leave a typical post like above how you are a paramedic and disagree with whatever the topic is. That's cool, you can do that, but be prepared to be called out on it.

You're not a doctor and you don't know everything. Have you read my post? Are you aware of what you are doing? Have you spent a thought on it? Have you thought about that there are some borders where you need to differentiate between what you have to do imediate to safe a life and your PERSONAL opinion and medical procedures that you privatly agree with.

No you didn't, instead you go ad hominem on how you perceive my parenting. My child is raised to ask questions, educated questions. She can even question me, I embrace it. The best thing that can happen to me is that my child, when older, starts to question some things I teached her, think for herself.

Because unlike you, I don't speak down to others with the attitude you have. If you don't understand that what you're doing in your job is borderline acceptable because of medical emergency, you start to bring this attitude everywhere you post with your profession under it.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
One need not be a doctor or medic to understand the deception associated with the Covid 19 event in the US.

Or should I say Event 201 at Johns Hopkins?

This has been a cruel scam against the people.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Respectfully? You're raising your child to think like that?

Knowledge...attained in any fashion....is a good thing. Try. Some. Please.

Me a Paramedic? Yeah. And a a known lead guitarist from a famous band. So what?

I list my qualification to speak based on subject. And I'm still...just a nobody. A mouth w qualified, educated and demonstrative opinions....based on my experience.

You? Conjecture.....? God bless your child....and you.
☮️

I have to agree with ThatDamnDuckAgain.

EMT's do a very important (sometimes thankless) job, and I commend you for that good public service, but ..... I'm not seeing the relevance of being an EMT in regards to an authoritative, deeply educated view on the mechanisms of COVID, the vaccine and virology.

So just FYI, when I read your (constant) acknowledgement on being an EMT, it makes me think highly of your service to others but it does not lend any more emphasis or persuasion to your opinions on the pandemic. Thanks for your service.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join