It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Doctors & Nurses Putting Out Dire Warning: Stay Aaway From mRNA Vaccinated People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My advice. Give it time. All of these gloom and doom predictions will be proven false in time. Then we will all need an apology from "Doctor" Smith. Including to all those families of those that have died, or life long problems from Covid, because they took the "doctor's" pill.

It is all nonsense, and time will show everyone that.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You think these people are going to come back to life that were killed by the vaccine? And these are just a fraction that are dead. You owe me an apology. But I really don't require any.

VAERS Covid Vax Records

OpenVAERS Project

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The cells aren't going to quit producing the protein until they die.
Incorrect.

The cells are not "programmed." Ribosomes use the mRNA to produce the spike protein. When the mRNA is gone the spike protein is no longer produced.

mRNA is a fragile molecule, that is one reason the vaccines are kept frozen. But mRNA is also broken down by the cells themselves, the Moderna mRNA has a half life of about 10 hours. This means that after 3 days there is less than 1% of the original amount of RNA left in the muscle. Soon after that it is entirely gone, destroyed by the cell itself. The spike protein lasts a bit longer, but it too is destroyed. Leaving only the antibodies, just like with any vaccine. Just like with any disease, except that you don't become infected.

The estimated half-life for mRNA after injection is approximately 8 to 10 hours, before degradation by native RNases in the body, but the duration of effect also depends on the half-life of the expressed protein, which persists in the body for several days.

www.fda.gov...

edit on 4/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You think these people are going to come back to life that were killed by the vaccine?
Yeah, keep spreading fear and ignorance. Avoid actually learning anything. Good for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
So when it breaks down that's it...gone?
Are instructions (message) sent...... if so what are receiving the instructions/message?

edit on 25-4-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So when it breaks down that's it...gone?
Yes.

The instructions (message) has been sent......what are receiving the instructions/message?
The spike protein is produced for a short time. The immune system does what it does when it encounters a foreign substance, it creates antibodies to destroy it.

The antibodies persist. Just as they do when you get sick and recover. If you had measles (or a vaccination) you still have measles antibodies but no virus.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

From your own source. It does more harm than the chance of being harmed by the virus. Hah.

5.2.2 Disposition In Study 101, 120 participants were enrolled. All participants received the first injection of mRNA-1273, and 116 (96.7%) participants received the second injection. Four (3.3%) participants discontinued IP after the first injection: 3 (2.5%) participants discontinued due to an AE (hives on lower extremities, sore throat, and maculopapular rash) and one (0.8%) participant discontinued treatment due to potential COVID-19 exposure. All 120 participants were included in at least one of the immunogenicity analyses and in the safety analyses.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Move on to the Stage III results, when there were 10s of thousands of participants, not 120.

www.nih.gov...

Here is the full report:
www.nih.gov...

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It sends a recipe to the cells in the body that teaches them how to make a protein.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It's more like it provides a stencil which is destroyed after a short while.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Look. Their is only less than 1% chance of death from Covid-19 even if I were to contract the diseases. I have a (Ivermectin)therapy waiting in the wings if (and only if) I get infected, that is proven to work, recommended by doctors dealing with the disease. And it's perfectly safe. Unlike your so called vaccine.

Don't try and take away my rights for not being foolish enough to except an experimental vaccine that the manufactureres will not except responsibility for.

Not even going into the fact that those vaccinated are shedding the protein and have caused symptoms in those not vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Their is only less than 1% chance of death from Covid-19 even if I were to contract the diseases.
Yeah. But the chance of serious illness and/or hospitalization is substantially greater than that. Death rate is a distraction.

that is proven to work,
Not really, not in actual clinical trials. Some show mildly good results, others not. Here are some, perhaps you can provide others?
www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov...

But have you given up on hydroxychloroquine? Why? It doesn't have a 100% cure rate like doctor Stella claimed?

Not even going into the fact that those vaccinated are shedding the protein and have caused symptoms in those not vaccinated.
Idiotic claim.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The estimated half-life for mRNA after injection is approximately 8 to 10 hours, before degradation by native RNases in the body, but the duration of effect also depends on the half-life of the expressed protein, which persists in the body for several days.

So if true. Why not just simply inject the protein into the body directly? Instead of the mRNA tech? Like a regular vaccine?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't know off hand. Perhaps because it would require too great a quantity of the protein. Perhaps there are other problems.

But "regular vaccines" employ more than a single protein, they use the entire virus.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
You think these people are going to come back to life that were killed by the vaccine? And these are just a fraction that are dead. You owe me an apology. But I really don't require any.

VAERS Covid Vax Records

OpenVAERS Project

That has to be the stupidest statement. Makes no sense at all. Kind of like the scare tactics you keep pushing. You obviously have an agenda. I suspect you sell "medication" and herbal remedies on the side, and are trying to drum up business. Sad that you may lead people to an early death or serious illness that could have been prevented.
edit on 25-4-2021 by MrRCflying because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't know off hand. Perhaps because it would require too great a quantity of the protein. Perhaps there are other problems.

But "regular vaccines" employ more than a single protein, they use the entire virus.

The reason we make cells to produce mRNA is they are very hard to maintain in a solution. RNA is unstable and rapidly degrades at room temperature. In fact anything above -20°C such as oh I don't know the human body. The reason we need cells to make them is they have an incredibly short half-life anywhere from a couple of hours to minutes. One study i read estimated in our bloodstream they can survive anywhere from 30 min to 3 hours. So obviously getting an injection of mRNA would be useless for building up an imunity since our bodies immune system just doesnt work that fast. It would require you to get a shot every 3 hours for about 3 days.

Needless to say making our cells produce the protein saves you from a lot of needles.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The question was, "why don't we just inject the spike protein?"

The vaccines do not cause cells to produce mRNA, mRNA is what is injected. The mRNA causes cells to produce the spike protein for period of time.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: anticitizen

vaccinated people can still spread the virus. they just have less severe symptoms and thus can spread the virus without knowing they are infected.

Evidence is accumulating which shows that vaccination reduces transmission. Which, as with most vaccines, was expected to be the case.
www.news-medical.net...
www.reuters.com...

i wouldn't want to have vaccinated people near me and demand they should wear a mask permanently or test themselves everyday
Do you think unvaccinated people cannot transmit the disease? In any case, you probably have had vaccinated people sitting next to you.

Sitting right there next to you on that Group W bench. (sorry, I got carried away)

Or it's the end of the cold season that you can use now to claim lesser transmission. 😎

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's even worse than that. If they are shedding spike proteins... they make us vaccinated!
Nooooo! 😲
Zuck it! I dont care. Nothing can fool my billion year old living immune system. Except synthetic mRNA. Not sure about thaaat

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Or it's the end of the cold season that you can use now to claim lesser transmission.

Yeah. Because that happened last year too. It was gone by Easter. Right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join