It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Doctors & Nurses Putting Out Dire Warning: Stay Aaway From mRNA Vaccinated People

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: carewemust

What's the mRNA vaccine? I've seen references to this all over ATS, but to this day I have no clue who manufactures it. Is it a European Covid-19 vaccine?

Even I can get confused at all the vaccines. There are 2 types that program your cells to produce the protein. I don't think a regular vaccine is available but they are working on it. I'm never taking a vaccine of any kind again after this.

Different types of COVID-19 vaccines: How they work

Thank-you. From the website you provided...

Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine. This type of vaccine uses genetically engineered mRNA to give your cells instructions for how to make a harmless piece of the S protein found on the surface of the COVID-19 virus. After vaccination, your immune cells begin making the S protein pieces and displaying them on cell surfaces. This causes your body to create antibodies. If you become infected with the COVID-19 virus, these antibodies will fight the virus.

After the mRNA helps your cells make the protein pieces, the mRNA is immediately broken down. It never enters the nucleus of your cells, where your DNA is kept.

Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines use mRNA.

Now I understand. mRNA is not a brand name of a vaccine. It's a description of how this potentially dangerous vaccine operates. Both PFIZER and MODERNA are mRNA vaccines.

Those who have been vaccinated with either the Pfizer mRNA or the Moderna mRNA should be very nervous about potential future damage. I sure as hell would be! Holy smokes.

Thank-you Doctor Smith for consistently providing critically important information across the ATS ecosphere.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Those who have been vaccinated with either the Pfizer mRNA or the Moderna mRNA should be very nervous about potential future damage.
Why? Are antibodies bad?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Those who have been vaccinated with either the Pfizer mRNA or the Moderna mRNA should be very nervous about potential future damage.
Why? Are antibodies bad?

My statement wasn't referring to the antibodies. Are you hinting there is something the public should know?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

My statement wasn't referring to the antibodies.

What was it referring to?

But again, with all your ranting about the vaccines I find it rather astounding that you were unaware of how they actually function. Ignorance of the highest order.

edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have been in contact with people who have had the vaccines and have not had any issues. I suppose some of that spike protein could be breathed out and it might be able to trigger someone to have a little immune response...BUT...There is not that much spike protein in the vax, it has enough to barely do what it has to do, not much will be in people's breath or their sweat. As the body fires up it's immune system, some immune system chemicals, maybe possibly aldehydes or some other chemical complex, they will get breathed out and possibly change people's smell for a while while those are excreted by the skin. But those will just make people avoid the people, not really sicken them much at all. Acetylaldehyde is excreted by the skin at higher levels, that would be the old person smell. Showers and saunas can help to reduce those. You can get that smell from drinking too.

I will have to say that this may just because people are secreting a metabolic chemical for a while that is related to the immune response. That is if there is any causual effect at all, it may just be a coincidence, those vaccinated people probably are going out and eating again in restaurants more and dragging others with them and aren't used to the restaurant food anymore.

Could be anything. The people saying this don't have to be nuts, but there could be multiple reasons for symptoms to occur.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There is no spike protein in the vaccinations. And that which is produced within the cells is destroyed by the antibodies which are produced. That's how it works. A virus is shed when the immune system cannot keep pace with the reproduction of the virus. mRNA does not reproduce. Production of the spike protein ceases when the mRNA from the vaccine is eliminated by the cells. This takes a few days. After that the only thing that remains are antibodies. Antibodies do not infect other people.

The whole idea is nonsensical.

The people saying this don't have to be nuts
Who is saying this? It is being stated that "World Doctors & Nurses Putting Out Dire Warning." Where are these doctors and nurses, exactly?

edit on 4/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

mRNA does not reproduce. Production of the spike protein ceases when the mRNA from the vaccine is eliminated by the cells. This takes a few days. After that the only thing that remains are antibodies. Antibodies do not infect other people.

No. The rest of the life of the cell. Nobody knows how long the cell will live.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
vaccinated zombies, don't let them bite you

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Nobody knows how long the cell will live.
Muscle cells live 10 or 15 years. What's your point?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I thought I would repost this, Doctor Smith .. if anybody actually listened to this, they will understand.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Unashamed appeal to authority

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hello Phage, you seem to have tons of information and I have a few questions ... so maybe you will answer them. I didn't read all your post ... sorry for that. So if you already answered the same questions, just leave it that way.
First: At this moment I take it for granted that people who are 'vaccinated' do not transmit the virus as easily as others. 'At this moment' because chances are huge that sooner or later another study will say something else.
But do you think it is acceptable that we put newborns (just to name one of the weakest) at risc to be loaded with the spike protein? 'Vaccinated' mothers and others are in such close contact with newborns that there is no doubt in my mind that the word 'loaded' is not an exaggeration. Let alone that fetuses will also produce that spike protein.
Second: If muscle cells live for up to 15 years, is it possible that our body will produce the spike proteine all that time? If so, aren't they experimenting with our immune system?
Third: don't you think that there is some hidden agenda here? If so I can only hope it is for a good cause. Why 'they' were in such a hurry and putted all there money on mrna? To me it makes sense that a whole (death) vaccine would have done the job also. That it would have taken more time to make such a vaccine? I don't think so ... at least if authorities would have been equally flexible to approve as with mrna.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

But are we looking at a pre planed narrative that is playing out ? its true that the Covid is real and causing disruption. But the fact that anyone mentioning other drugs to treat it are being dismissed and censored. If it was a narrative they would have to be ignored as they didn't fit the script. So why could this be a pre planned Psy op? If we follow the money then after the GFC it was fairly obvious that standard economics would have to collapse, or go back to real money. The power brokers cant allow a return to the Gold standard, simply because it would mean any country that produces Gold would operate under the "Golden rule" ie. "They who have the Gold rules." If the financial crisis was allowed to continue unchecked we would be in the biggest financial crisis of all time, along with chaos Bank runs and a full blown share market collapse. This hasn't happened as the FED are printing and propping up everything. They would have to make a currency that couldn't be subject to Bank runs, so they would have to make a digital currency. The effect of this is like your father holding all your pocket money, and therefore when you want to spend it, he will check that the purchase is just a transfer between accounts in the system . Without Covid to blame absolute chaos would have ensued with draconian financial laws. This is simply because a Fiat currency always have the tendency to reach an end point ,as Fiat is based on economic output, the zero economic output can now be blamed on Covid for the collapse. If this isn't a pre planned narrative we are in really deep #.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure, much all doctors and nurses are vaccinated. And just to note, since I've been fully vaccinated I feel fantastic! Full of energy, previous brain fog is gone. I'm literally climbing my mountains again. I love it.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
It looks to me like those that are vaccinated will soon not be able to fly or go to work etc. They excrete through their breath, skin and pores infecting those not vaccinated. What reason to get the Vaxx now?

Many stores and businesses are now posting signage for all those mRNA Vaccinated to STAY OUT. Knowledgeable, informed Doctors, Nurses, and Scientists around the world are warning people to stay away from those mRNA Vaccinated. mRNA Vaccinated people are now believed to be super spreaders who can shed through their skin, pores and breath to those not yet vaccinated resulting in those people being infected as well. The mRNA Vaccines are causing Brain and Neurological damage, heart attacks, lung disease, liver disease, kidney disease, male and female reproductive damage, blood clotting and Death. Many places of business are now posting signage that "Those Covid Vaccinated are not Permitted to Enter", and for good reason.

WORLD DOCTORS & NURSES PUTTING OUT DIRE WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM mRNA VACCINATED PEOPLE

www.truthunmasked.org...

edit on 25-4-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Today I will be climbing a mountain to a waterfall. I'll be in the company of someone vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson. And with someone vaccinated to Pfizer. My vaccination was moderna. Dear Lord will we ever survive? I am joking of course we will! Jeez.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Nothing like that happening to anyone I know that took the vac.

If a few cases mean so much to you why don't the many times there was no issue not matter?

It's weird, my skin has not popped, nor have my tattoos "boiled off"

No one said every person is having the same reactions. Some will not even have any problems and some will have them much later according to experts that have been silenced. But should anyone have such response to a "vaccine"?
I have been watching information 404'd in minuets of coming on.
TATTOO LITERALLY BOILING OFF AFTER TAKING THE SHOT
www.bitchute.com...

That is a staph infection caused by either not cleaning it properly or an infected needle. I'm leaning towards the infected needle because looking at that tattoo looks like it was done in a jailhouse. Notice the tattoo has no straight edges and looks like it was drawn by a 3-year-old. If that was me the tattoo artist would have barely started before I told him he or she sucked and go elsewhere. This is what happens when you let your friends give you a tattoo you look like a leper because I refuse to believe any shop did that kind of work.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Stop with the all caps titles already.

And stop with the nonsense.

What exactly are people "shedding?"

Liberalism. And to be perfectly honest I am disgusted by it.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Bravo to your find...

i asked earlier in another thread ''can i be intimate with GF who took the jab'...

i understood from other sources the VaXX-ine caused your immune system to grossly overproduce antibodies continuously like a factory gone rogue...
and i assumed that reaction would not be healthy for the person who got a voluntary Jab...

but now there is evidence that the VaXXed carriers do infect others or otherwise destabilize a non-vaXXed person is the info i am most concerned with

so no intimate contact with COVID vaxxed persons is the final conclusion for my / our individual pandemic escape

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't see him smiling.

People have been predicting a pandemic for a while. The freedom of international travel and vast numbers of people doing so being the main problem. Makes it easy for a disease to spread from continent to continent and thus become pandemic.

Rumble β€” Stephen K. Bannon reveals why Tony Fauci is petrified and the smoking gun that reveals his involvement in gain of function research in Wuhan.
rumble.com...

Rumble and the other conservative leaning websites are controlled opposition. They support Controlled Opposition Puppet Trump and as soon as people see that, they immediately disregard the information because "crazy grandma killing rednecks" are the only ones who believe it. The only thing I can agree with Phage on is that he indeed was behind Operation Warpspeed. Puppet Trump and his team love the vax as much as Puppet Biden and his team yet TrumpTrds love to ignore that fact.
edit on 25-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Nobody knows how long the cell will live.
Muscle cells live 10 or 15 years. What's your point?

Phage said.

Production of the spike protein ceases when the mRNA from the vaccine is eliminated by the cells. This takes a few days. After that the only thing that remains are antibodies. Antibodies do not infect other people.

The cells aren't going to quit producing the protein until they die. Not in a few days as you stated. If what you were saying was correct why bother programming the cells? Why not just inject the spike protein directly?

Do you have a source? Or are you just making up nonsense.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join