It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countries which had near ZERO or almost no cases of note until they started C19 vax rollout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Mongolia, Uruguay, Cambodia here.

Thailand too...but they had earlier Myanmar spike.

Pull up the Worldometers charts...or coronavirus.app... (Easier to see day by day. Delay of 2-3 weeks or so)

and compare:

Mongolia

www.who.int...

** coronavirus.app...

Cambodia

Feb.4

Health Ministry grants Emergency Use Authorization to China’s Sinopharm vaccine

www.khmertimeskh.com...

March 3

Cambodia among first countries to receive COVID-19 vaccines from COVAX Facility (AstraZeneca)

www.who.int...

** coronavirus.app...

Uruguay

news.yahoo.com...

** coronavirus.app...

Thailand

thethaiger.com...

Thailand has had 14 day quarantine for a long time. Recent case rise started after new policy...but new April arrivals would have still be in 7-day quarantine minimum.

www.tatnews.org...

** coronavirus.app...

--

there are more nations/areas than this...but this is to start
edit on 23-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

These countries introduced an experimental drug to fix a problem that didn't exist?

I guess those "leaders" will soon be out of a job.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

These countries introduced an experimental drug to fix a problem that didn't exist?

Oh I'm sure they'll smile and nobody will be the wiser.

More countries later..Philippines is one of them...but they weren't at zero or near zero. But they've had a hell of a recent rise.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just goes to show that the 'vaccine' is the virus.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

I'm wondering if it's a form of ADE...we'll know more in the next cycle /wave for USA/Canada/Europe later this year.

But these countries and South America are clues...

Let's see how Israel does....they are near zero now, but they were also near zero at same time last year - due to weather/climate (Not lockdowns / masks as they claimed).

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

More countries later..Philippines is one of them...but they weren't at zero or near zero. But they've had a hell of a recent rise.

One hell of a headline in the making; "The Countries of __________ _________ ________ __________ lose more people to the Covid-19 vaccine, than they did to the Covid-19 Virus"

I wonder which news outlet will have the balls to print this truth?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

One hell of a headline in the making; "The Countries of __________ _________ ________ __________ lose more people to the Covid-19 vaccine, than they did to the Covid-19 Virus"

I think at some point there will be so many dead...way beyond any "90-95%" efficacy that TPTB can't stop the reporting. But maybe the truth will get twisted at first....at some point it will be hard to hide.

But maybe they can do it...sheeple will be sheeple. Get your 3rd and 4th shots! You died because you didn't get a 3rd shot! Etc..etc..

Or maybe people who think you & I are conspiracy or "anti-vax" will have egg on their face. I'll refrain from saying I told you so. Either that...or they will be dead/long covid, whatever.

Maybe Moderna's stock will crash (Now is a good time to buy put options or sometime in summer). I have 1 Moderna put option now LEAP (1 year out). Super cheap...I'll buy some more I think.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You know this is the same theory regarding the flu shot, right?

It been long suspected by some scientists that the annual flu shots (which also cause viral shedding) continue to contribute to the rise in cases each year.

There's been a huge reduction in flu shots the past year and guess what? There's a huge reduction in reported flu cases (although many have been mislabeled "Covid" so in fairness, who knows the exact numbers?)

It would be interesting to see the reduction in influenza cases if the flu shot was paused for several years.
Of course big pharma would never agree to this....

edit on 4/24/2021 by Destal because: Because

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destal

It been long suspected by some scientists that the annual flu shots (which also cause viral shedding) continue to contribute to the rise in cases each year.

There's been a huge reduction in flu shots the past year and guess what? There's a huge reduction in reported flu cases (although many have been mislabeled "Covid" so in fairness, who knows the exact numbers?)

It would be interesting to see the reduction in influenza cases if the flu shot was paused for several years.

great observation!

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Here in the UK a record high number of people received the 'flu jab last year .....

www.gov.uk...

Maybe that's why we had so few reported cases?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

We should probably vaccinate the entire population of the world for flu, then create digital vaccinations passports as a caveat for basic civil liberty. Oh wait, we've been living with it quite fine for years without so much as a single news story about the thousands it kills every year.

Some would think there's some kind of media agenda to promote fear over some things and not others.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade Some would think there's some kind of media agenda to promote fear over some things and not others.

perish the thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Infowars.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Why would they care? They've all accepted the bribe.

Two of the leaders who did not accept the bribe and challenged the official 'pandemic' story are now dead. The leader who refused and then disclosed the bribe offer, all silent about him but we can see the escalation of war games in the country of his ally.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And we have our next winner! Laos!

Lao PDR Commences Rollout of COVAX Supported COVID-19 Vaccines - Apr 2

www.who.int...

Look at that spike!

coronavirus.app...

1.5 weeks to first blip, 3 weeks to huge increase! Same pattern more/less as many other places. I need to make a spreadsheet now.

edit on 25-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Here in the UK a record high number of people received the 'flu jab last year .....

www.gov.uk...

Maybe that's why we had so few reported cases?

Umm, you're JOKING, right?
It's been well established that most of the Covid cases were influenza A or influenza B.

Guess you didn't see the recent Stamford University study?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Perhaps the reduction in flu cases might just have something to do with masks, lockdowns, social distancing etc?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There's been a huge reduction in flu shots the past year

We've spent the last year wearing masks, washing our hands every 5 minutes, and staying at home watching the Mandalorian instead of going our and meeting people.

It's hardly rocket science. Any measure that helps prevent covid also helps prevent the flu.

It's also not rocket science to say that people commuting less and going to school less also helps, because public transport and schools are hotbeds for flu transmission.

Over the last year we've also seen a reduction in deaths involving young men in pickup trucks running off the road and into ditches while drunk.

Do you think that this is related to clubs and bars being closed, or could it be that Covid is a form of DUI?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Breaking:

Government classifies Covid-19 Vaccine as a POISON: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankyou PillarOfFire!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Me and Mrs C have had jabs and so have many friends, colleagues and family. Nobody's got the virus. That (or reality, not made up BS) and common sense shows that your claim is just wrong.

So if the "vaccine is the virus" it must be a pretty rubbish virus.

Honestly, this place is getting worse by the day.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join