It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And here we go again...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Has the Justice Looting started yet?

I was watching a yammer time guy on youtube today, with his grill and yap.

if it hasn't yet, it will be, at least, part of the next justice league riot.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Where's the OUTRAGE and BLM over this horrendous tragedy just 3 DAYS AGO!!!????!!!
chicago.suntimes.com...
WHERE ARE THE PROTESTORS??

WHAT!??? NO RIOTING FOR THIS 7 YEAR OLD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN A MCDONALD'S DRIVE-THRU!???? NO JUSTICE FOR HER!!???!

SHE'S NOT BLACK ENOUGH OR THE SHOOTER NOT WHITE ENOUGH!!!?????

Hypocrisy. Irresponsible. Unaccountable. DUPLICITY. BS.

Absolutely sickening. 🤮
edit on 4/21/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: shooterbrody

If someone comes to my house to start something and I grab a knife to defend myself and use it I hope the cops don’t kill me for it.

Drop the knife when the cop orders you to and you won't be shot, Einstein. Pretty goddamned simple and easy to understand, leaving one wondering why the country has a disturbingly high number of people, most seemingly operating under the same agenda, who are incapable of understanding it. Says a lot about the intelligence level of that agenda, really.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The article doesn't say if the driveway was public or private property, it also doesn't say what drew the attention of officers in the first place or whether there was indication that the target of attempted knifing was in danger or just the victim of a poorly timed prank, nor does it explain the officers rationale in jumping straight to lethal force instead of warning the citizen to drop the weapon. There's a lot of unconnected dots.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Should the officer watch someone stab another?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Flavian

When you signing up to be a cop to show us how its done?

Anything to contribute to the point I was making? It is a fact that in many other nations the Police would have resolved this without lethal force.

I am not blaming the Police Officer for this, they reacted as per the training. The point is that it is the training itself that needs looking at so that situations like this don't happen so regularly.

Lethal Force should be reserved for those situations where there is no alternative.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You're wrong.

Police are a reactionary force and very rarely are on scene to prevent anything. They mostly arrive after the fact.

What we are dealing with is a devolving society that the police are having to deal with everyday. It's those that are in denial and willfully ignoring the spiral we're in, (because that would require accountability and responsibility,) and are just going with it instead of actually changing anything for the better.

I've never seen such an explosion of sociopathic behavior in all my life, and it's not just a single ethnic group, it's a majority of our society across the board.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Blows me away the number of people that try to turn a person committing a criminal act into a victim! In the video the aggressor was the girl with the knife who ran and forced once girl to fall on the ground and after repeated commands to drop the knife went after the girl in pink! Sad situation but the officer did what he had to do! a reply to: JinMI

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe so but in this instance there wasn't time and the girl did have a knife and was actively attacking multiple people. She wasnt running away from them defending herself she was on the attack! a reply to: Flavian

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here's some common sense. If you can spare 17min, it's WELL WORTH IT.

ETA: Typical. Just checked back and now you have to sign in to watch it because YouTube knows what's best for everyone apparently. When TRUTH and COMMON SENSE happens to leak out, YouTube goes into censor mode.

You can LITERALLY see the agenda before your eyes.

BS.

😡

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Lethal Force should be reserved for those situations where there is no alternative.

You mean situations like an active assault with a deadly weapon against multiple people? Or should it be restricted even beyond that?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The disgusting thing is, had the cop not shot and the actual victim had been killed by the thug with the knife, we'd be hearing whining and bitching about how the police didn't do enough to protect the minority who was being assaulted.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The disgusting thing is, had the cop not shot and the actual victim had been killed by the thug with the knife, we'd be hearing whining and bitching about how the police didn't do enough to protect the minority who was being assaulted.

This. 1000%

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You seem to have it all figured out maybe call up the local PD and offer your in-sight?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Bree Newsome says Cops stopping knife fights is Huite Sumpremacy.

" Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely."

" Everyone should be frightened that the ruling white elite have done such a thoroughly successful job of not only disconnecting us from the means of basic self-sufficiency but also convincing us we need armed white officers to manage our children & communities.

Frightening.

— DEFUND & ABOLISH POLICE, REFUND OUR COMMUNITIES (@BreeNewsome) April 21, 2021

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The officers were responding to a call regarding a person armed with a knife threatening people. The body cam video shows her attacking two different people with the knife while the officer is yelling at her to put it down.

She got what she asked for.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Again... what if the girl that had a knife was protecting herself? Should the cop had shot her? It’s a simple yes or no question for you.

So did you watch the video? lol geez

The cop is walking up and the one girl is flying backwards trying to get away from the other girl slashing a knife at her. The girl with the knife sees the cop, but continues to go after the girl on the ground with the knife. I don't see her in fear of her life...lol

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The cops would have been branded racist for allowing a black person to be killed, then riots at 10...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

I just cannot wait until police are disbanded, and unarmed social works are left for 911 response.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Again... what if the girl that had a knife was protecting herself? Should the cop had shot her? It’s a simple yes or no question for you.

So did you watch the video? lol geez

The cop is walking up and the one girl is flying backwards trying to get away from the other girl slashing a knife at her. The girl with the knife sees the cop, but continues to go after the girl on the ground with the knife. I don't see her in fear of her life...lol

More specifically, the girl with the knife was completely on the OFFENSIVE! She was going for the head and neck of the girl in pink!!! Deadly force authorized right there! Fortunately, she's going to make it apparently. She made it to the hospital in time.🙏🏾

This kinda mess should not be "a lesson learned", not for our young people.
How do people raise their kids to be so 'feral'? How is this behavior appropriate in any context??
What is happening that makes people think that the laws don't apply to them, and that being obstinate and resisting arrest is going to improve their situation??

It just blows my mind the amount of denial and deflection being used to prop up criminal behavior as somehow being heroic!!

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂ ️

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join