It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict GUILTY

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
the mob rules. is this the new America?
media will decide if you are guilty now.

We comin for your toothbrush 🦀

link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
Id Much prefer a Thai one to be honest. lamb massaman over chicken in Ok sauce all day long.

I have a feeling you white white dresses and hoods and think Chauvin been found guilty is an injustice

a reply to: seeker1963

You aren't making any sense. If you are accusing me of being racist? I laugh at you!

link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Fragile white tears...
....Tired of the worship of felon junkies who pistol whip women?

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: underwerks

That’s how it normally goes for government employees who kill citizens.

That's sure how it's worked with the career politicians in Congress and the Senate who ultimately find their way to the White House.

What congressmen and senators have murdered people in the street?

Really?
They all have hands covered in blood, but a number of them (past and present) have individually identifiable blood on their hands as well. From ted Kennedy killing Mary Joe Kopekne then serving in the senate for decades afterward to Vince Foster to the current Veep's track record as California DA... defending Congress critters in regards to people dying due to their malfeasance is probably not a hill you should pick to defend.

Good thing that’s just a straw man you’re making up. I’m not defending anyone in Congress. Ted Kennedy did kill that girl though. Kamala Harris has contributed to the industrial prison complex her entire career, she’s a POS.

Happy? You guys need to face the fact that us on the left side of things don’t unconditionally support politicians. That’s a right side thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: EternalShadow

a reply to: canucks555

You clearly didn't watch the trial and obviously are ignorant to the evidence.

That could be said of the jury.

The problem with the jury is that they have probably been watching the news.

How? They were incommunicado. Probably?

Got any evidence for this?

Then why did the Judge feel the need to warn them about seeing any news? Doesn't sound like "incommunicado" to me.

Please get a grip.

Wow, you must have commented to the wrong person. You didn't even take into consideration what I said. Now, how about doing that and explaining why the Judge warned the jurors not to watch any news. Bet you won't do that, you're too blind. But, prove me right. I'll be waiting. (Forever, probably.)

Why? Cos it's normal practice. What's your problem with that?

Forever? Not.

link   

Same thing happened to me a few pages back. I don't think Chauvin is guilty of murder..so KKK white supremacist.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
the mob rules. is this the new America?
media will decide if you are guilty now.

Why not?
They chose the freakin' president
They chose to make law enforcement the enemy

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Fragile white tears...

C O P E H A R D E R

Even if he was a felon a junkie or damn ass voldemort he still deserved a fair trial and not a public execution.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think being guilty on all charges is excessive, but I'm not surprised given the actions of our 'leaders' during the summer of love. Rioting and looting went on for months, and the local governments decisions were overwhelmingly to stand down and allow it.

I do think Chauvin is guilty of negligent homicide or involuntary manslaughter, but he was excessively charged in my opinion, which typically means the cop gets off, but obviously not this time.

George Floyd was a thug, a lowlife, a no good person in general, and should NOT be made a martyr, but kneeling on a completely subdued suspects neck for 10 minutes is simply not ok. He wasn't a threat or flight risk, they should have just let him lay there. If they did that and he ended up dying from an OD, no one would have been on trial.

edit on 20-4-2021 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

And he would have gotten one but.......stupid is as stupid does

link   

Same thing happened to me a few pages back. I don't think Chauvin is guilty of murder..so KKK white supremacist.

and me .. you have to bow and assimilate to the BLM trash .. disagree and you are a high ranking Klan member.
Its time this trash was swept away.
edit on Tue, 20 Apr 2021 17:17:32 -0500175America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

(post by projectvxn removed for a manners violation)

link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What does some of your folk mean?

I think he/she means folk that are very easily manipulated and resort to making up fake narratives when things don't go their way in order to support their political beliefs.
Kinda like how Lynne wood and "Q" duped those who aren't too bright.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

See y'all keep makin ish up it's hilarious!

link   

That’s how it normally goes for government employees who kill citizens.

That's sure how it's worked with the career politicians in Congress and the Senate who ultimately find their way to the White House.

What congressmen and senators have murdered people in the street?

Really?
They all have hands covered in blood, but a number of them (past and present) have individually identifiable blood on their hands as well. From ted Kennedy killing Mary Joe Kopekne then serving in the senate for decades afterward to Vince Foster to the current Veep's track record as California DA... defending Congress critters in regards to people dying due to their malfeasance is probably not a hill you should pick to defend.

Good thing that’s just a straw man you’re making up. I’m not defending anyone in Congress. Ted Kennedy did kill that girl though. Kamala Harris has contributed to the industrial prison complex her entire career, she’s a POS.

Happy? You guys need to face the fact that us on the left side of things don’t unconditionally support politicians. That’s a right side thing.

So, which is it? You just accused him of making up stuff when he was definitely not defending politicians with what he said, then you turned around and contradicted yourself by saying his side, it's the right side that unconditionally supports politicians. I wish you could hear yourself ramble like this when you do. It's quite evident you're pushing some kind of agenda. Either willingly or unknowingly, I can't tell.

link   

originally posted by: rigel4

and me .. you have to bow and assimilate to the BLM trash .. disagree and you are a high ranking Klan member.
Its time this trash was swept away.

Do it.

link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

originally posted by: JinMI

See y'all keep makin ish up it's hilarious!

How is he wrong?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Fragile white tears...

C O P E H A R D E R

Even if he was a felon a junkie or damn ass voldemort he still deserved a fair trial and not a public execution.

There's a 50/50 chance he's not even dead.
Have y'all missed the last 2 years.
Or did we just jump into fake news being real.
It's 1000% subversion at this point.
Smith Mundt legalized propaganda against American citizens 24/7
Awfully convenient event considering the DNC and corporate funding of BLM.
Works right along side of cherry picked police brutality reports.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Adeed2

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

They want you to get upset and try to prove you are not racist, while no one has done more to promote and set racism back 100 years than the mental midgets who have misused the term to shut down any discussion contrary to their beliefs. I laugh at them when they try to insinuate I am something that I am not and it drives them nuts. The trap they set becomes worthless to them when you don't play their game.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join