It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccine trials have begun on children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Children aren't at any threat from Covid-19. I can't say that I'm shocked anymore. Massive greed and corruption seem to be par for the course. they are actually doing trials on children.

Covid vaccine trials have begun on children. This is the story of Maddie and the horrors she has endured and continues to endure following her inoculation. Please share her story so parents can see the dangers this vaccine poses to their children. With enough awareness maybe we can prevent another tragedy from happening and eliminate so much unnecessary suffering.

Covid vaccine trials have begun on children

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Remember the Tuskegee Airmen and nothing will surprise you as to how far this government will go to experiment on citizens. If anyone has anymore feel free to drop em.
edit on 17-4-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Reckless endangerment of children - they are not guinea pigs for Bill Gates! Kids rarely get covid so a vaccine is totally unnecessary. Evil is running amok, this is beyond any scientific rationale or ethical supposition. Intentionally damaging children is as monstrous as it gets - are we going to remain silent about it?
edit on 17-4-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wandered up there unknowingly during a hurricane evac and wondered why everyone was so unfriendly.
I almost ended up in an experiment, lemme tell you.

On a related note, Orange county has pulled back on the bypassing parental consent for vaccines and covid id cards.
The pta meeting was epic.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added 2

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh my. If this actually happened to "Maddie" and if "Maddie" was actually part of the trials, the trials should be stopped.

edit on 4/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Remember the Tuskegee Airmen and nothing will surprise you as to how far this government will go to experiment on citizens. If anyone has anymore feel free to drop em.
Yeah.

The production of Lyme as a weapon and spraying the Bay Area and NY subways with bacteria circa the 20th century also?

Ya know, to see what happens to unknowing citizens.

How about forced sterilization of African-American women or other “undesirable” aspects of society (according to the eugenists)including the mentally insane and alcoholics?

What about all the lobotomies and hysterectomies galore for “the betterment of society”?

Eugenics is a stain on humanity.

Also: to the OP. This is abhorrent and abominable.

edit on 17-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I was texted this bit today :

This is what Jacques Attali wrote in 1981, who was then an advisor to François Mitterrand: “The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly. Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid. Euthanasia targeting these groups; Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies, in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too costly economically. Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates. Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself."

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Yeah.

The production of Lyme as a weapon and spraying the Bay Area and NY subways with bacteria circa the 20th century also?

Ya know, to see what happens to unknowing citizens.

How about forced sterilization of African-American women or other “undesirable” aspects of society (according to the eugenists)including the mentally insane and alcoholics?

What about all the lobotomies and hysterectomies galore for “the betterment of society”?

Eugenics is a stain on humanity.

Also: to the OP. This is abhorrent and abominable.

What about when the government did radiation tests in New York state in the 1950s? They warned Kodak about how it would harm (fog) film, but they told nobody else.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

What about when the government did radiation tests in New York state in the 1950s?
I couldn't find anything about that. I tried Google and everything. Can you provide a source?

edit on 4/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What about when the government did radiation tests in New York state in the 1950s?
I couldn't find anything about that. I tried Google and everything. Can you provide a source?

There's these things called search engines. Learn how to use them and you'll be good. This took me about 10 seconds, but here is something that talks about it. I think I originally read it in one of my photography magazines, but here's a link, further down the page:

Kodak’s strange entanglement with uranium and nuclear weapons

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I said I tried Google. Isn't that a search engine?

But you seem to have it backwards. The government didn't "warn" Kodak. It was Kodak who told the government there was a problem.

Cool story. So it's about figuring out how to protect film from radiation exposure from nuclear testing fallout. Glad we cleared that up. And that was the only "testing" being done in reference to what you're talking about.

Atmospheric nuclear tests were a bad idea. Good think we stopped doing them.

edit on 4/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Macon County Alabama population 17,562

African/American or Black population is 65% of the county's total population. Only 28% of the 3606 completely vaccinated in Macon County are African American. Why is this important? The county seat for Macon County Alabama is Tuskeegee.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Gonna suck for these kids when they find out they are sterile in 20 years...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Then, that was my error. Sorry. I thought you said you tried "Google and everything." I wasn't sure what you meant by everything, so I just assumed you meant "everything." Funny how words have distinct definable meanings.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

So it's about figuring out how to protect film from radiation exposure from nuclear testing fallout. Glad we cleared that up. And that was the only "testing" being done in reference to what you're talking about.

Doesn't nuclear testing result in radiation? If so, then, yes that was the testing I was talking about. You're not picking nits, are you?

Edit to add:

I still worry about radiation in relation to Kodak film. I still use a lot of it, (Kodak film), probably have 50 rolls of it in my freezer, and I don't allow my cameras, when they're loaded with film, to go through x-ray machines. X-rays have been proven to fog film, make no doubts about that.
edit on 18-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added one thought about Kodak film.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Gonna suck for these kids when they find out they are sterile in 20 years...
And/Or Humanity in general...

Edit: Children of Men soon to be a a doc like Idiocracy
edit on 18-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
I was texted this bit today :

This is what Jacques Attali wrote in 1981, who was then an advisor to François Mitterrand: “The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly. Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid. Euthanasia targeting these groups; Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies, in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too costly economically. Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates. Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself."

You show this to a brainwashed Covidiot and they will just hit you with the Flouride Stare. These bastards did such a good job manipualting the psychology of humanity for decades.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Except youre wrong..

Like seriously what is with you people ffs...

There is litetally a whole seperate set of symptoms that children can present with, symptoms that happen to overlap with many of the same symptoms adults can present with. Are they in as much risk as adults? No, but to say they arent at all is absolutely 100% false.

On TOP of that we know unequivocally that just like adults children can be asymptomatic carriers. Why does this matter? Because as long as the virus continues to circulate we all continuento be at risk
..yes alll of us even the idiots who refuse to believe the reality. Just because one ignores reality doesnt mean reality ceases to still be reality. As long as it continues to circulate the oppurtunity for more sever mutations continues. By all means avoid the vaccine- preent your kids from having it aswell... Im sure there were people during the smallpox epidemic who thought the same...... I wonder if theyre still around to tell us how that worked out for them.

Granted i do actuslly agree that I cant say im shocked anymore either...... Just with the efforts people will continue to go to abandon logic and manufacture outrage solely because they want the attention from others who've been manipulated into thinking the virus either doesnt exist, isnt a threat/harmful, that vacines arent the medical marvel they are, or whatever new far-right bs happens to be on the menu for the day.

If ONLY vaccines were really as bad as some make them, if ONLY they did sterilize us, if ONLY there was some massive conspiracy to depopulate the world or whatever regurgitated fiction has infested the minds of the gullible this week...if only...because if theres one thing crystal clear in my personal opinion from this pandemic, its that naural selection clearly isnt working anymore.

God/Allah/Shiva/Cher help us.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

'Brainwashed covidiot'

Ironic.

Yes there have neen a depressingly large number of people manipulated- perhaps one day you all will be able to admit that to yourselves if nothing else because at this point watching this trainwreck of willful-ignorance is just depressing.

I sure hope anyways.

Stay safe

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Google is heavily censored. You might google "search engine" to find a real one. Unless google won't allow that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join