It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Forget that Monday is the Verdict in Minneapolis....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Did everyone see George Floyd on Police BodyCam saying: "I can't Breathe" long before he was ever on the ground with a knee in his neck? This entire Planet was lied to for about a year.

Minneapolis is completely screwing any tourism. Make sure you stay away from Minneapolis after the Verdict Monday. Either way the Verdict goes, there will be Civil Unrest.

If a Police Officer gets convicted because someone ODed, they can blame you for ANYTHING.

If a Police Officer doesn't get convicted because someone ODed, they'll still blame you for ANYTHING.

Take a knee if you support the Minneapolis Police or Black LIES Matter.
edit on 15-4-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Maybe when the idiots burn the city to the ground no matter what the verdict, the Liberals that run everything there will get smart?
Nah....no they won’t.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Monday is when the Jury starts deliberating.

That doesn't necessarily mean they will agree on a verdict quickly.

eta: Honestly though, I'm still expecting a hung jury.
Nothing more than a guess, but that's what I expect.
edit on 4/15/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Monday is when the Jury starts deliberating.

That doesn't necessarily mean they will agree on a verdict quickly.

Correct. CryHavoc should adjust the title and enter a date in the title. Lots of "Mondays" in our lifetime.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
When the result doesn't matter but you know exactly what is going to spark off........

Honk honk

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Did everyone see George Floyd on Police BodyCam saying: "I can't Breathe" long before he was ever on the ground with a knee in his neck? This entire Planet was lied to for about a year.

Minneapolis is completely screwing any tourism. Make sure you stay away from Minneapolis after the Verdict Monday. Either way the Verdict goes, there will be Civil Unrestt.

If a Police Officer gets convicted because someone ODed, they can blame you for ANYTHING.

If a Police Officer doesn't get convicted because someone ODed, they'll still blame you for ANYTHING.

Take a knee if you support the Minneapolis Police or Black LIES Matter.

No, actually the information was out there for anyone who cared to look for it. If you think you were lied to, then you were just sheeping along and drinking the cool aid. I posted the threads with the full video, not many people cared to see the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:06 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-4-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Don't Forget that Monday is the Verdict in Minneapolis...

No. No it isn't. Monday is when closing arguments and instructions to the jury will be delivered.

After that, Monday, the jury will be sent to do their civic duty of deliberations and sequestered. The verdict does not come until the jury is FINISHED DELIBERATING, which could take an hour, or several days.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
None of it matters if the truck drivers stop delivering to criminally infested cities.

Wouldn't take two weeks for every major city to burn to the ground if hard working Americans simply stopped supporting this stupidity.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
double post, I know how this one happened, it was my screwup.
edit on 15-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
George Floyd was complaining about not being to breath all along, I am sure the cops hear that kind of stuff all the time. The cop did keep his knee on him too long though, but sometimes people pretend to be disabled then get up and run or attack the cops too. I am sure cops have experience with criminals trying to get up and escape, and having to fill out all kinds of paperwork because you shot them for running is on their minds so they make sure the person isn't going to get the chance to get them suspended for having to shoot someone if they attack a fellow officer.

I will let the courts and jury decide this, but the black groups seem to be holding riots over the cities people if he gets off. These radical black groups want to intimidate the public. Most black people are good people but they can be coerced into following these people who love chaos. Why can't people just get along, we are all just peons in this country except for the elite and politicians. Those politicians we elect to try to promote peace seem to be causing more turmoil than trying to pull people together. Time to weed the ones pushing division out of office with new elections and recalls.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Some people think the second amendment is just an amendment, just a right.

No. It is another branch of government, one more check and balance.

More and more, it is seeming like the second amendment may be the last stable form of government in the United States.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I would be worried about my safety if I were a juror....I hope they keep their identities pretty wrapped up.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am going to out on a limb and call it:

Hung Jury

One trial isn't enough. There will be looting and burning....and another trial for good measure.
edit on 15-4-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I would be worried about my safety if I were a juror....I hope they keep their identities pretty wrapped up.

Precisely this

The juror’s children and families will be targets in the minds of bLM and aNtifa losers

I’m VERY surprised that dEmocrat politicians and cNn pundits haven’t been openly naming the family members of the jurors, yet

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I found this last week, and I wasn't even looking for it.

Their identities have most likely already been revealed...
or at the least, discovered by those in the area who really wanna know.
BLM has probably already been passing around the list of names.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Well that last juror on the list is certainly the smartest one.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I heard that the jury isn't sequestered...not a smart move if true, but hey, they all had prior knowledge of the event.
If Justice Roberts was in charge, the cop would be guilty just to prevent riots!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst

I heard that the jury isn't sequestered...not a smart move if true,

Yeah, I was kinda surprised about that.

Yesterday (Thursday), the Judge told them that once they came back on Monday and started the deliberations, then they would be sequestered until they reached a verdict.

He told them to pack for a long stay, but hope for a short one.
(maybe not exact words, but something close to that)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
One of two things will happen:

The court and state will force a guilty verdict despite the evidence and there will be celebratory rioting.

The court will do the right thing and acquit him and there will be riots demanding "justice" for "just us."

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What’s the over/under on at least one juror getting doxxed over the weekend? I say at least one

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join