It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When can we start throwing Doctors in jail?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Something that made me go hmmmmmm a couple of years ago.
I'm now in the age group recommended for the flu vaccine and there was a big push in the media for us to go and get one.
I've never been bothered before and rarely ever get colds or flu but for some reason I went along to my local doctors.

Ordinarily, they are really nice and helpful but this time their response was very surprising. They acted like I was some kind of evil weirdo who was there to steal "drugs" and deprive the older folk. Not quite angry or hostile but their response really threw me.
I've asked a lot of friends about their experiences but most of them don't bother with the flu vax, however, one other guy had an almost identical experience to myself.

Very curious indeed.
It could probably be just a one off thing and possibly nothing but in the current climate I can't help but wonder. ......

Like a said. Hmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
We should be less focused on putting doctors in jail, and more focused on putting corrupt career parasite politicans there instead.

Consider this, doctors are only doing what the government gives them incentive to do.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: JBurns

Physician stress has led to a record number of suicides within the profession.

www.ama-assn.org...

Probably the good ones.

Yeah, the good doctors feel bad when someone dies....the bad ones blame it on the patient if they make a mistake.....it is your fault, you caused it so they needed to treat you is what they believe. Sometimes that is true, but not all the time.

If a doctor has a picture of Dr Fauci on the wall, get the hell out of there!

Absolutely! I've been putting off going to the doctor for about a year now because I'm pissed at the medical system for over indulging in the covid nonsense. To my mind they have full on violated their hippocratic oath by being complicit in a range of death and illness caused by neglect, loneliness, and despair.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Medicine is a difficult knot to untie.

Yes, it has been horribly compromised by the system of money we have all allowed to supersede our very lives. Curing someone of "dis-ease" removes a motivation for the doctor by drying up the income well. All the poor physician has left is self satisfaction for improving a fellow conscious being's plight ... and self satisfaction doesn't house, feed, entertain or socially position.

Thus comes the motivation for "socialized medicine" where the profit motive is allegedly removed... leaving only the impetus for improvement for improvement's sake that would be nifty in a world of benevolent philosophers.

Add the good and bad from a pharmacological industry with the same conundrum of "curing equals poverty" and a certain motivational cynicism must be entertained.

Al-in-all, throwing someone in jail ignores the situations that made the crimes to begin with, though one can certainly understand the anger.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

www.ama-assn.org...

Probably the good ones.

Yeah, the good doctors feel bad when someone dies....the bad ones blame it on the patient if they make a mistake.....it is your fault, you caused it so they needed to treat you is what they believe. Sometimes that is true, but not all the time.

I knew a doctor who wouldn't even try bringing a person back from flatlining. He would just throw # and storm out, blaming the nurses, the person being operated on, and everyone else except himself.

Those kinds of doctors are the kind that deserve to lose their credentials and be thrown in jail.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Medical errors, including gross negligence and otherwise, cause more than 250,000 deaths a year in the US. Thousands of times more than those shot and killed by law enforcement or even armed citizens. This is the third leading cause of death in America, after heart disease and cancer.

And most doctors do not get charged with manslaughter, their insurance just pays off the surviving relatives, while they continue to practice medicine.

So when a LEO that has a perfect record decade after decade makes an obvious mistake under that kind of life threatening pressure...they will probably go to jail.

So my question is, when will Doctors start being arrested for the people they kill? How about their nurse accomplices? Why aren't their lives picked apart, harassed at home and all the dumb things they've ever said or done by dragged out of the ditch to hurt them?

As soon as we clean up the crooked Judges and reverse all of the BS weaponized Legal safeguards these criminals have been protected by....and as soon as we close the Schools that teach them lies which give them a teflon escape route Professionally....and as soon as we jail the Researchers and Peer Review Boards that lie and manipulate to install bastardized curriculums.

We need to make these corrections ASAP...people are tired of being hamstrung Legally and treated like animals .... the bastardized legal system that refuses to allow Drs to be sucessfully sued by regular people from every walk of life is the reason Drs are being killed....people will take their pound of flesh if there is no legal recourse.

www.youtube.com...

Its not only Drs to blame....they lie to support things like crooked WCB cANADA type Insurance systems.....THOSE BASTARDS overtly and fraudulently with Government and Legal protections screwed over me and many thousands of vulnerable others......its been and continues to be sickening.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

www.ama-assn.org...

Probably the good ones.

Absolutely! I've been putting off going to the doctor for about a year now because I'm pissed at the medical system for over indulging in the covid nonsense. To my mind they have full on violated their hippocratic oath by being complicit in a range of death and illness caused by neglect, loneliness, and despair.

I was a covid nurse. Watching the WHO and the CDC carry water for China and doctors politicizing HCQ was extremely demoralizing. Now I’m just as skeptical and paranoid about my field as I am everything else

edit on 15-4-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: igloo

www.ama-assn.org...

Probably the good ones.

I was a covid nurse. Watching the WHO and the CDC carry water for China and doctors politicizing HCQ was extremely demoralizing. Now I’m just as skeptical and paranoid about my field as I am everything else

Its gonna be OK we got this.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Indeed.

I fully support the notion of Vendetta (taking your pound of flesh)

If someone killed/harmed someone I loved, I certainly wouldn't be intersted in due process. That's just the reality of it. Their longevity wouldn't be great.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
We should be less focused on putting doctors in jail, and more focused on putting corrupt career parasite politicans there instead.

Consider this, doctors are only doing what the government gives them incentive to do.

Just saying.

Agree ADVISOR, just pointing out the nonsense of selectively throwing cops in jail while letting other cops/other professions skate highlights the multi-tiered system of justice the bastards on the left are pushing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join