It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Suspends Johnson and Johnson Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Literally just got the J&J vaccine yesterday. Great! If they pulled it for only 6 people, then I assume there is many more having problems that they haven't disclosed yet. Now I wish I went with my gut and didn't get any.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
Literally just got the J&J vaccine yesterday. Great! If they pulled it for only 6 people, then I assume there is many more having problems that they haven't disclosed yet. Now I wish I went with my gut and didn't get any.

In one of the links it says for people that got the vaccine to monitor yourself for three weeks....

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yeah, that was the first thing I saw on my phone when I woke up today. So far it hasn't been so bad. Arm was really sore like a tetanus shot, had a fever for about 8 hours but now I feel better, just tired.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

well take it easy and watch everything like a hawk. I advise a diary style entry every day. on like ur computer or something.

edit on 13-4-2021 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

Just monitor yourself and try not to stress about it.

Anecdotal, but myself and my folks got the j&j vaccine 6 weeks ago and none of us had any issues at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yeah, that was the first thing I saw on my phone when I woke up today. So far it hasn't been so bad. Arm was really sore like a tetanus shot, had a fever for about 8 hours but now I feel better, just tired.

Not sure if you are a woman or not, but right now the blood clot issues seems to be just women.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm a man, but I identify as a women, uh oh... All jokes aside, I'll be sure to post here if something happens.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Also for input I am mid 30s male, my sister got it last week, late 30s female and so far no issues but she will monitor herself all the same.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
FWIW the VAERS data from the CDC has 205 notations of possible pulmonary embolism from all COVID vaccines. For a better perspective, possible pulmonary embolisms notations from all vaccines used since 1990 are less than half that (100).

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

do you have a link to this?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote

do you have a link to this?

Here you go, it is a pretty cool database search just read the instructions and it will tell you how to search. Some functions are disabled unless you have ID access

wonder.cdc.gov...

here is the disclaimer on the site

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as "safety signals." If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
VAERS data are limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Odds are you'll be just fine. As others have said, just listen to your body, but try not to get to anxious. I know what it's like to get in a psychosomatic place where I convince myself that some med reaction or symptom is occurring, and that just complicates things.

Don't be hard on yourself and second guess about getting the vaccine, because we are entrenched in one of the most saturating, shock and awe, full court press media/government PR campaigns in modern times. TPTB have pulled out all the stops, it's a complete overload/media blitz to compel people into getting the shot. Radio commercial PSAs, TV PSAs, "news program" saturation, social media, celebrities and talking heads, ALL LINED UP TO CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU *MUST* COMPLY AND GET VACCINATED. And the PR campaign's gone "viral" now (so to speak), once the sheeple have been programmed that getting the shot is the difference between life and death, TPTB can ease off the PR gas pedal and let peer pressure take over.

Also, this whole business of holding "vaccine passports" over our collective heads, uncertainty about being able to travel, hold a job, intermingle in public without proving you're vaccinated, is not helping people make informed, objective decisions on whether or not it makes sense for THEM PERSONALLY to take the vaccine. It's the carrot (PR campaign) and stick (vaccine passport) approach to controlling public sentiment and behavior.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
seems like an extremely rare side effect so far... if you've had the J&J, i would familiarize yourself with blood clot symptoms (shortness of breath is a big one) but i wouldn't panic.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

thank you for including the disclaimer about VAERS... i see so many people cite is as if it's engraved in stone fact. it's good to be aware of but it's good to know what you're looking at, too.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not to make it out as more than it is but I had decided on the J&J vaccine because I’d rather not become a GMO with the mRNA portion of the others. My own irregular genetics saved me and I would not want to disrupt them. So today was to be the day and the phone rang informing me that my scheduled shot was canceled...but you can’t normally call me and have it ring through if you are not on my contact list.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

ahab that sucks but its a relief at the same time

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

thank you for including the disclaimer about VAERS... i see so many people cite is as if it's engraved in stone fact. it's good to be aware of but it's good to know what you're looking at, too.

I agree 100%, it is completely raw unverified data. That said it's really all we have to go on

The vast majority of people will be fine and have no issues, I do think if you do have any major health issues or are on other medications you really ought to consult your personal doctor just in case.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

All I can guess is that the call had an urgent tag on it to ring through. Yet the one yesterday confirming the scheduled appointment did not ring through. Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

From a political standpoint, does this mean that the Biden Administration is going to give all the credit for the vaccines to Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join