It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Suspends Johnson and Johnson Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

FDA, CDC call for pause in use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine after six reported cases of rare blood clots

What the Cluck?
Well folks there you have it, ATS has been ahead of the curve yet again.

I am not anti-vax, but I am 100% against vaccines that are rushed through the system because stuff like this happens.
Anyone that argues that sufficient testing was done is wrong, because they wouldn't need to suspend anything if it was.

Federal health officials on Tuesday called for a pause in the use of the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine, saying they are reviewing reports of six U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in people after receiving the vaccine.

Don't you like the word "pause" sounds so mild...
edit on 13-4-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

For people that don't like WP as a source.

www.foxnews.com...

FDA recommends pause of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine after blood clot cases
According to the FDA, there have been six reported cases of the rare and severe type of blood clot in over 6.8 million Johnson & Johnson COVID-19
vaccine recipients.
In a statement posted to the agency's website, the FDA said the type of blood clot is called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, and that it was seen in combination with low levels of blood platelets. All six cases involved women between the ages of 18 and 48, and symptoms occurred between six and 13 days post-vaccination.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
dbl

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
That along with the stoppage of using that similar vaccine in Europe, things are getting scary again.

I wonder when the other two USA "vaccines" will be "paused"?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I am right there with you and it’s literally painful sometimes trying to explain to people how vaccines are products like any other except when they rush it they can’t recall the messed up parts like they can with a pick up truck. That is life and health are really the goal maybe rushing anything isn’t the right approach. That said it looks like literally doing nothing at all would have been a better approach then this never ending lock down and restriction of life. Canada is preparing for the THIRD WAVE today. I just got THIS YEARS reusable masks by my government employers THIS YEARS they budgeted for next years masks....

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.washingtonpost.com...

FDA, CDC call for pause in use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine after six reported cases of rare blood clots

What the Cluck?
Well folks there you have it, ATS has been ahead of the curve yet again.

I am not anti-vax, but I am 100% against vaccines that are rushed through the system because stuff like this happens.
Anyone that argues that sufficient testing was done is wrong, because they wouldn't need to suspend anything if it was.

Federal health officials on Tuesday called for a pause in the use of the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine, saying they are reviewing reports of six U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in people after receiving the vaccine.

Don't you like the word "pause" sounds so mild...

Who will pay to care for all of the victims of these different poisons ?....

No testing...no liability....immediate negative feedback.....all arrows point down.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Trying to convince people you're not anti-vax, you're just against this particular vax is an absolute feat in futility it seems.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
dammit coyote is right AGAIN see kids this is why we research first before we jump off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings
edit on 13-4-2021 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Interesting the demographic data there.

Maybe interacting with one of the birth control drugs that are already known to increase the chance of stroke?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
For those that already got the Johnson vaccine:

www.cnn.com...

For people who have received the Johnson & Johnson shot, those who have developed severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their health care provider, according to the statement.
The statement also noted that these adverse events "appear to be extremely rare."

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Maybe interacting with one of the birth control drugs that are already known to increase the chance of stroke?

I thought so too, or the estrogen in general comes into play.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I thought so too, or the estrogen in general comes into play.

There are online discussion boards where women are candidly discussing how the COVID vaccines are impacting their periods. Heavy bleeding and changes to their cycles. Not a lot of discussion about it in the media yet. I did find one article (cited below). The last sentence in the article wasn’t exactly reassuring: “ So, you might end up noticing the disruption for more than one cycle,” she said. “We're pretty sure it's a very short transient thing.”

www.today.com...

Adding this - this article includes women’s first hand reports of their experiences post-vaccine

www.health.com...
edit on 13-4-2021 by Buvvy because: Adding info

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

If they can suspend a (real!) rushed vaccine for 6 cases out of millions of doses, then what does that say for the experimental gene therapy?

No need to ponder, it's a lazy trick question -- I bet they push those even harder while crushing the "old school" vax options as quickly as they become preferred. Mystery Shot Gene Therapy will continue to acquire injuries and deaths, but they won't pause those damn things, bet on it.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Adding this - this article includes women’s first hand reports of their experiences post-vaccine

I'm a pretty middle of the road person, vaccines are no different.

Personally I have had a relative die from a vaccine (not a Covid vaccine) and I have had close family and friends die of Covid.
All I know is that regular vaccines/medicines takes many years if not decades to get passed. Many times it takes more than one time to get passed. All of this was too quick.

Anytime something is "emergency use" and you don't have the ability to sue, you should think twice!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
thank god i froze my eggs before my bilateral salpingectomy...I this rate ima need to donate them to women who may not be have to have a child, do to sterility. my daughter is doing the same thing but she has beginning stage Endo

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
SIX! ?
This sounds like they did not pay some one off!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
dammit coyote is right AGAIN see kids this is why we research first before we jump off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings

Exactly and as somebody else mentioned not being anti-vax just being against an anti-rushed vaccine. Especially when you go to one of these mass vaccination places you have no say in what vaccine they use on you. Caught my attention because both of my adult daughters are on BC, and both are living in new areas so neither one of them has a doctor that knows their history.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
SIX! ?
This sounds like they did not pay some one off!

Six is just the number they are quoting right now, my guess is that there have been many many more reactions.
Maybe even some "mild" but still concerning.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

thats what happens when you move to phase 3 HUMAN trials. Im just astounded at how many are willing to be a lab rat # peta must be having a hayday right now. millions of animal tested halted cuz hell with it the human lab rats are willing to get that coveted vax

edit on 13-4-2021 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If only the victims could hold the pharmaceutical corporations who harmed them through their reckless and irresponsible actions accountable in the courts...

Of course naturally the government saw to it that the corporations and their executives bonuses would be safe from the peasantry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join