It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could mRNA Vaccines Permanently Alter DNA? Recent Science Suggests They Might.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

When the death figures come with the caveat "anyone who died within 28 days of a positive test" it negates any real value or reliable statistical analysis of the true mortality.

I'd love to see the numbers for deaths which have Covid as the only cause of death and have a positive lab test to confirm the virus was present.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'd love to see the numbers for deaths which have Covid as the only cause of death and have a positive lab test to confirm the virus was present.
a reply to: Grenade

Yes I'd love to see those numbers as well , but alas we never will because The MSM and Government need a reason for all these Trillions Spent and all of these Radical Political/Socital changes they are initiating .

But look on the bright side Pneumonia and The Flu have miraculously been cured so there's that

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I just love it when people won't believe figures unless they have personally counted the dead or performed autopsies themselves. That's just ridiculous..

Should I discount everything unless I personally witnessed it?

No carp you shouldn't discount everything not witnessed , somethings must be taken on faith .

But you should pay attention to how many times a day the number of deaths is being repeated via the MSM , time and time again thousands of times they have repeated the statistics all of the networks just echoing back and forth .

Mate I understand the thought of our Government and MSM lying to us is an unbearably stressful thought, but simply pay attention to there desperate need to convince us of this whole thing .

It stinks all of it from top to bottom from start to finish .

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Absolute numbers mean nothing in risk assessment. Comparable values do.

Cry chicken, cry....but the sky is firmly in place.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I just love it when people won't believe figures unless they have personally counted the dead or performed autopsies themselves. That's just ridiculous..

Should I discount everything unless I personally witnessed it?

No carp you shouldn't discount everything not witnessed , somethings must be taken on faith .

But you should pay attention to how many times a day the number of deaths is being repeated via the MSM , time and time again thousands of times they have repeated the statistics all of the networks just echoing back and forth .

Mate I understand the thought of our Government and MSM lying to us is an unbearably stressful thought, but simply pay attention to there desperate need to convince us of this whole thing .

It stinks all of it from top to bottom from start to finish .

I don't pay attention much to the MSM.

More like the actual science data.

I know, I'm a sheep and you are "awoke" .

Zzzxxx

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Absolute numbers mean nothing in risk assessment. Comparable values do.

Cry chicken, cry....but the sky is firmly in place.

Even in Brazil?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Then like me you must be extremely concerned regarding the selective data sets being used initially for modelling and predicating policy and now to enforce further restrictions on freedoms.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't pay attention much to the MSM.

More like the actual science data.

I know, I'm a sheep and you are "awoke" .

Zzzxxx

No man we're all in this together. We need uninhibited data to make the right decision and that simply is not being brought forth. I therefor tend to side against those who are limiting us our rightful due diligent information

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

But here in the UK restrictions are actually being relaxed? Shops and pubs are reopening
Tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Sure, now we're in full swing toward a global health dictatorship and with vaccine passports it's difficult to justify the continued lockdown. Everyone has submitted, we're now conditioned to accept emergency laws and government control of every facet of our daily lives. I feel so warm and safe knowing my future is dictated by big tech/pharma and corrupt politicians.

Shops are open on condition, masks, social distancing, only so many people together etc etc.

You and I both know how this ends, with digital scanners at every door tracking our every move and stipulating enforced medical interventions. Those who resist will be ostracised from society, unable to fill their basic human needs.

Can't wait till i need to fill in a form justifying why i drove 30 miles from my home. Then i can pay the additional carbon tax and lose a few social credit points.
edit on 11/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

But the restrictions are actually being relaxed?

No, I don't know about these "digital scanners".

What's this?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It's important to consider the source. I like to follow the money before lending any credibility to what they print.

Carity Navigator

Salary of Key Persons

Presented here are up to five of the highest compensated employees listed on page 7 of the IRS Form 990. This compensation data is displayed exactly how it is reported to the IRS. The amounts include salary, cash bonuses, and expense accounts. The amounts do not include nontaxable benefits, deferred compensation, or other amounts not reported on Form W-2. Read the IRS policies for compensation reporting here.

ROBERT F KENNEDY JR, CHAIRMAN CHIEF LEGAL COUNSEL
$184,375
HEIDI KIDD, TREASURER
$10,997
JB HANDLEY, VICE CHAIRMAN
$0
KATIE WRIGHT, DIRECTOR
$0
BILL MOSES, DIRECTOR
$0

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

He is an anti-vaccine activist and conspiracy theorist and promotes the scientifically-debunked link between vaccines and autism.

More troubling info on Jr.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. pulled in $3 million in the year before he cut off funding for his wife's credit cards and started stiffing her lawyers..

the wealthy RFK Jr. was ignoring a court order to fund estranged wife Mary Richardson Kennedy's credit card..

Mary Kennedy, in the weeks before her May 16 suicide, was forced to borrow cash from friends just to put gas in her car, sources said.

It would seem the real reason for all of this is to pad Jr's bank account. He earns his money from speaking fee's and books. He's the only one paid an exorbitant salary for his part-time work with his charity and likely Heidi Kidd is the one actually doing the work, hence the $10K salary for her.

His own family called him out for his dangerous anti-vaxxer garbage.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has long faced condemnation for spreading conspiracy theories about vaccines causing autism, a claim debunked by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of Pediatrics and many other leading health and science organizations around the world.

“Robert F. Kennedy Jr. … is part of this campaign to attack the institutions committed to reducing the tragedy of preventable infectious diseases,” they wrote. “He has helped to spread dangerous misinformation over social media and is complicit in sowing distrust of the science behind vaccines.”

The sky is falling, so send me money please.

No doubt he's done some good work, but this anti-vaxxer rag is not part of it IMO.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ask me again when you need to scan a QR code from your phone to enter the local supermarket. Eventually it will be like using the London subway with an Oyster card, difference being one references a national database, your health records and movements and restricts your freedom based on your vaccinations and adherence to the track and trace methodology.

Then once the phones are exploited and the QR codes become ineffective get ready for the chip.

The restrictions are being relaxed under condition of vaccination.
edit on 11/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

They are lying to people. Even when they claim that there is no way for the dna of the spike protein of COVID-19 vaccines to enter the human dna. They might be partially right, as "supposedly" the vaccines do no enter the nucleus of our chromosomal dna. However, they do enter the nucleus of our extrachromosomal dna, since for example the mRNA vaccines made by BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do inject the protein spike of the virus into plasmids, and plasmids do enter the nucleus of our extrachromosomal dna. Ironically through our ecDNA (extrachromosomal dna) is how many diseases multiply and propagate throughout the human body. Our extrachromosomal dna serve many different important biological processes of the human body.

These vaccines are experimental, and people are playing Russian roulette with their health and their lives.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Then like me you must be extremely concerned regarding the selective data sets being used initially for modelling and predicating policy and now to enforce further restrictions on freedoms.

Well said

if only a small portion of people were paying attention to such things let alone worried about them , We would have a very different say in how this all turns out.

But for the moment things seem to be going perfectly to plan for them.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I never said i was against the NWO or global sustainability. In fact i agree with most of it, people are a strain on this planet and generally need to be brought under control.

It's the clandestine approach and nefarious undertones to their agenda i just can't stomach on a purely personal level. Seeing through the plan and understanding it's mechanisms doesn't necessary mean i'm against it.

It's the fools that treat the ruse and fantasy as reality that irk me. If we're going to play this pretend game then at least admit to yourselves it's a fantasy.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'll ask you again when and if it actually happens.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Unfortunately by that time i doubt this communication channel will still exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Let's see, eh?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Sure thing, i fully expect digital passports for basic things like shopping, public transport, travel etc within the next 5 years.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join