It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will people ever realize this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
I have rarely run across a "poc" that hates me because I am white.

I've witnessed blatant racism from blacks many times, especially in the 5 years I had to live in Florida. I definitely sensed that they considered white people to be enemies down there.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TzarChasm

I hate when people disagree with me, it makes me want to chuck them into the Death Star's core.

That's only acceptable if your boss is trying to murder your kid because your kid refused to murder you.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
That's only acceptable if your boss is trying to murder your kid because your kid refused to murder you.

So, Tuesdays?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gyo01

I hate everyone equally.

really this is the only sensible approach.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The average IQ of the public majority has fallen from 100 down to 85. Generous given present day ideology being widely distributed.

Crud, look at how we absorbed another form of the common cold and are still treating it like mythology of ancient Greece.

No matter how full your hard drive with info is without a processor to sift through it all might as well be empty?

People are dumb and get frustrated easily so it's OK to treat them with dignity for crying out loud.

Sharing is caring.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

First of all, Don Lemon is one of the most racist people on the MSM! Screw him, and everything he stands for!

Okay, with that off my chest...

Do you know why the media drives hate? Because hate sells advertisements. The media hypes hate so people will tune in to see justice get served, in whatever form it comes in...from being lectured to burning S# down. They hype the hate, so you'll tune in to watch the 'payback'. It's the same reason shows like "Cops" were so popular. The perp might talk smack, and appear to fight back, but eventually he's gonna' get clubbed, tasered, and have his head slammed off the trunk and thrown into the back of the cop car. People love the retribution, the payback...they feed on it. They LIVE for it!

The media sells it, and they sell it BIG!

edit on 3/19/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All of it is done to keep eyes and minds (and hands) off those stealing everyone's wealth and slowly building cages around us all of various types. When you stop to count all the types of hate promoted by the MSM you'll think they should be shut immediately for inciting violence. Same goes for all the talking heads and late night commentators ("comedians") along with all the race hustlers given a platform to spew their hatred from.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I live in the Deep South, you know, the stereotypical racist redneck haven who hate everyone that isn’t white and cling to their guns and bibles.

But here’s the thing, in my 40+ years, I have yet to meet a single white supremacist. Not a one. Seems like it should be everywhere in a place that’s over 60 percent black, but it’s not.

The media gives people such a distorted perception of reality and people don’t even question it.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
My wife and I have noticed that leftists always notice gender, race and sexual orientation of a person without knowing ANYTHING else about them. I don't understand this mentality. I literally don't care what someone is if they aren't bothering me. Why do certain people always note and comment on this? It's weird and kind of sick.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

I've witnessed blatant racism from blacks many times, especially in the 5 years I had to live in Florida. I definitely sensed that they considered white people to be enemies down there.

Nonsense. Black people can't be racist. Just ask the left.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
My wife and I have noticed that leftists always notice gender, race and sexual orientation of a person without knowing ANYTHING else about them. I don't understand this mentality. I literally don't care what someone is if they aren't bothering me. Why do certain people always note and comment on this? It's weird and kind of sick.

Because the leftists ARE the racists and sexists in our society. They're just experts at projecting it on others.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The trouble, especially on ATS is that the hate flows Right to Left mostly.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I was recently having a similar conversation with someone (who is a racist)..they were saying its natural to be racist,and I was trying to explain to them that people are not born racist, but have such ideas put in their tiny heads

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on that one. At least on certain aspects.

Skin color prejudice is largely social andor cultural. It's something that we're taught. But the prejudice that it originates from pre-dates humans. Fear those who are different, it's a survival instinct.

Humans are naturally tribal. Loyalty to your tribe and a sense of belonging to that tribe are inherent in human beings. We can tell this because tribalism exists in all human societies and in all cultures going back to before the dawn of recorded history.

Cavemen lived in tribes of huntergatherers before humans proper even existed.

Monkeys show most of the same prejudices and tribalism as humans indicating that this kind of thing probably goes back millions of years.

Modern street gangs are just a modern iteration of a tribe, and skin color prejudice is an expression of triblism.

The current liberalconservative divide is another example.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylongVery first single I ever bought.
What a great band.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Yeah, like for being a Freemason

Exactly!

Don't hate me because of my awesome Italian ancestry that has given you everything from culture to cuisine, the Mason thing is a much better reason.

Are you a partial paisan or a full-blooded Italian stallion?

My maternal grandfather came to the US from Italy. He actually met my grandmother on Ellis Island as she was emigrating here from Norway. How those two ever got together remains an unsolved mystery in my family. According to friends of theirs, they got along much better as a couple when they didn't understand each other. Seems about right...

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

My entire family is from there and many are still in Italy.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If you are the ruling class, and you can keep half the working class at the other halves throats 24/7, you can continue to exploit the masses with impunity. The current hot button issues we see on the media horizon are a great deflection from issues like wages, healthcare, education, classism, etc. This is a system they have employed since the days of slavery to now. It continues to serve them well, as long as they can keep us all divided and looking away from the actual issues that are important to us.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The artificial divide is important for them. It’s the same with other countries too. Must distrust the Russians, fear the Chinese etc etc. Humanity is kept fractured by the elite because it’s the only way to keep control.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: trollz

Nonsense. Black people can't be racist. Just ask the left.

While you are being sarcastic, you are actually correct. Black people cannot be racist.

"Racism" presupposes the fact that people of power inflict their power against other people. White people, even when they are poor, still hold positions of power over people of color. Have you ever had to take your hood down off of your sweatshirt? Have you ever had to take your hands out of your pockets while walking down the street? More than likely, you have not.

People of color have to deal with this nonsense on a daily basis.

Black and brown folks are suppressed on a daily basis, and they are put "in their place" by white people.

White Privilege is a real thing. Deal with it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join