It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will people ever realize this?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
When will people ever realize that they don't hate each other and that it is the MSM that makes us believe this hate for each other happens constantly on a daily basis. I have rarely run across a "poc" that hates me because I am white. I have rarely run across a white person who hates another person because of their skin color. Heck, most people that hate me are the same color as me. What in the literal flying #. I am sick of it all. Now we have Don Lemon basically saying he doesn't want to be biased against people he doesn't agree with. Props to him but... did he just admit being biased? Isn't that what they are against? Didn't have to tell me but I am glad he sees through the fog finally. I am not a "Trumper" nor am I political very much. I get along with everyone. Period.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

I hate everyone equally.

Just wanted to say that before Augustus did.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Old Meme ... But oh how Fitting

They Want You Divided - Stay UNITED

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You are living wrong equal hate applied evenly equals equality.

I hate everyone equally regardless of skin color country of origin or my neighbor.

I dont like or trust any of them besides the guy who occasionally gives me some beer.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

it is the MSM that makes us believe this hate for each other

It's Your Life And You Can Do What You Want.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I was recently having a similar conversation with someone (who is a racist)..they were saying its natural to be racist,and I was trying to explain to them that people are not born racist,but have such ideas put in their tiny heads by massively powerful and wealthy people such as governments and the MSM.

Its a very effective way to "divide and conquer."
It makes money for many people,and it creates an us/them mentality where one need not exist.
This suits governments very nicely.

It goes back a long way in my country sadly-How could the British Empire get away with behaving in such a cruel manner to the people of the colonies without making the masses think those people where somehow less human and of less worth than us God fearing Brits?

Racism was a government run national institution in those times.
And of course the media helped them along their crooked path as usual.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Heard that brother.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

It's more polite yes, but backhanded nonetheless.

edit on 11Fri, 19 Mar 2021 11:26:59 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

edit on 11Fri, 19 Mar 2021 11:27:47 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: 🤦🏼‍♂️

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I’m sick of the haters and their ignorance. Can’t stress that enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I hate everyone equally.

Exactly. I said it before and I will say it again now, why hate someone for the color of their skin because once you get to know them there are so many better reasons to hate them.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
I have rarely run across a "poc" that hates me because I am white.

I used to ride with a black guy. We had worked in close proximity ... collaborated. One day I see him walking up on me like I was gonna be assaulted. He says to me, "Never let your guard down around black folks, no matter what your relationship has been in the past. Let this be a lesson."

I never quite got the lesson, but I had almost pulled the trigger on him, and didn't need any further education ... or the trouble that might come with it.

Somebody else mentioned POCs spitting in your food just today. You do know that's a real thing, don't you?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The problem is simply that many people love to hate.
(not necessarily hating other people, but just hate in general)

It is something you can feel strongly about, and be passionate about.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Gyo01
I have rarely run across a "poc" that hates me because I am white.

I used to ride with a black guy. We had worked in close proximity ... collaborated. One day I see him walking up on me like I was gonna be assaulted. He says to me, "Never let your guard down around black folks, no matter what your relationship has been in the past. Let this be a lesson."

I never quite got the lesson, but I had almost pulled the trigger on him, and didn't need any further education ... or the trouble that might come with it.

Somebody else mentioned POCs spitting in your food just today. You do know that's a real thing, don't you?

I heard poc spit cures covid. Oh, pox spit cures cancer. No that’s not it. Race in your face makes taste ace. Biden is my daddy. Err, my (corn) pop.

Can’t shoot people Snarl. Without a valid justification. Being black, belligerent and vaguely pointless Just isn’t valid.
edit on 19-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Grammer

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I thought he loved people, at least in a culinary sense?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Network Television is cancer upon the earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hate everyone equally.

Exactly. I said it before and I will say it again now, why hate someone for the color of their skin because once you get to know them there are so many better reasons to hate them.

Yeah, like for being a Freemason

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I hate everyone equally.

I'm going to be stealing that Augustus.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Yeah, like for being a Freemason

Exactly!

Don't hate me because of my awesome Italian ancestry that has given you everything from culture to cuisine, the Mason thing is a much better reason.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I'm going to be stealing that Augustus.

The truth is always available for theft from me.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I hate everyone equally.

I agree with disapproval, prohibition and even criminalization of very particular practices. I will never agree with hate no matter the basis because hate is the path to the dark side. I'm not a star wars fan but that principle has always resonated with me because hate tends to justify unethical measures in pursuit of ethical rewards. It's very tricky to decide where that line is and who has crossed it.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I hate when people disagree with me, it makes me want to chuck them into the Death Star's core.

edit on 19-3-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join