It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Doctor Exposes 10 Deadly Dangers of Pzifer/Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

There are large panels of Drs all over the world whos messages are not being allowed, they are the top Drs in many cases on just these specialties.

Again - you failed to say who they are.

a reply to: Doctor Smith

Again - where's your list of 30 doctors? Don't say they're all osteopaths.

And you still haven't told me which osteopath has it right. Will the vaccine kill me or hook me up to an artificial intelligence interface? I like the sound of the latter, but want to be sure that's what I'm getting.

edit on 8-3-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

There are large panels of Drs all over the world whos messages are not being allowed, they are the top Drs in many cases on just these specialties.

Again - you failed to say who they are.

Again - where's your list of 30 doctors? Don't say they're all osteopaths.

And you still haven't told me which osteopath has it right. Will the vaccine kill me or hook me up to an artificial intelligence interface? I like the sound of the latter, but want to be sure that's what I'm getting.

You didn't even watch the videos I put up one of which is a Dr. and the other tells you who many other Drs are.
Why pretend to be interested.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No pretence. I'm certainly interested. Just give the names of "the top Drs in many cases on just these specialties" and I'll know if the video is worth watching. I've already spent hours following links in this thread to a load of claptrap.

You watched the video, so you must know their names. I trust you also checked their credentials. Lots of people who use the Dr title have no medical training. Like
Dr. Derick Knauss, from that other anti-vax thread, like your Dr. James Lyons-Weiler. I'm beginning to suspect, despite his moniker, the OP of this topic is not a real doctor.

edit on 8-3-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

I'm not interested in wasting any time convincing you. I've already posted more than enough. If you're really interested you'll just have to learn how to use search engines and other tools yourself someday.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When someone asks for the information you say you have, it's, 'go and find it on the internet'.

I'm supposed to assume your list of 30 doctors qualified in the field saying something unspecified (but presumably negative) against some, or all vaccines, actually exists, even though you refuse (after several requests) to say who they are, in a topic you created to discuss exactly this matter?

I'm sure ATS used to be better than this.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I'm not interested in wasting any time convincing you.

That's clear. You only seem interested in convincing those who want to believe, and don't require evidence. What you're trying to convince them, l don't know. The vaccine is designed to kill or to connect your brain to an artificial intelligence?

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I've already posted more than enough.

Much more than enough, but nothing credible to support it.

edit on 9-3-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am Pretty Sure what is in Any Substance I Ingest , I Read the Label . The Label Has to Under Law , List Every Ingredient contained in Any Over the Counter Medicine or Food Product . The Leftists have not gotten around to Controlling the FDA just yet . You Are what You Eat Oh Evil Angle.........

Although inactive ingredients are often unlisted, reading the label is the easy bit. Even if you're a biochemist, knowing what effect each ingredient may have on your body is hard. You need at least some trust and faith in modern medicine to make use of it.

edit on 9-3-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
More doctors that refuse to go along with the scam.

note: at 41 minutes into the video. 40 TIMES MORE MORTALITY AFTER FORCED VACCINATION IN ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 260 times more for younger age class!!!!!!!!!!!! Better get your vaccine though. Because its free.

Medical Doctors From Around The World Provide Their Views On COVID 19
edit on 9-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: ADDE

edit on 9-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

" some trust and faith in modern medicine to make use of it. "

LOL , Modern Medicine wants your Money First , and your Death Second . Trust that ,

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
if one were to click the link in the 'signature' add-on of my post...

you will find a day earlier YT Video which works ---- whereas the link in the OP was likely hakked because it is associated with anti-vaxxers talk-show commentators

the OP link article was likely the one i viewed yesterday and the First Item listed was the use of PEG or Poly Ethyl Glycol as an additive in COVID19 treatment injection....................... and people, ~ up to 70% ~ can have some reaction to the compound

( I for one cannot be in a room that has one-or-several of those oil 'Plug In' air fresheners ) ... Ibreak out in a skin rash and my lungs tighten up, from a allergy reaction to the PEG substance used in the heated air-freshener that you innocently plug-in

edit on th31161539538810562021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31161539544710572021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ETA; S&F
edit on th31161539575110022021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Regardless some are going to take it and some are not. The only question is which become the zombies? Make a choice, die now, become a future zombie or die later.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join