It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Here's my shocked face!

Buhahahahahahahaha!

Stumbles only in the direction of the bathroom but
misses the hall opening completely slamming the
wall hard I crumple to fetal position and piss myself.

And don't even think I didn't drink way to much before
covid! I just have a way more solid excuse now that
allows me to be far more open about it. As everyday
now the apocalypse becomes less and less deniable.
by more and more atheists everyday. I'm stopping now.

Don't reply unless you want the long version of the exact
same thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Wow you are not alone, is many people suffering from trusting this big pharmaceuticals is despicable that they get authorized by our own government to hurt the people that trust them.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

First it was our over vaccinations, starting with children, then it was a take over of our food markets, to feed us GMOs, now is about manipulation of our genes. Babies are born already contaminated with no only environmental pollutants but also with GMOs from the mothers diets. It was a study done in Canada about this, testing umbilical cords I believe a while back.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Thats the problems is not money on cures, big pharmas are no in the business of running out of money the more sick the more treatments and more money on miracle pills.

Is a hoax, its not going to be any cures for anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Interesting indeed. For now may I remain a simple , Old Man who Holds a Maximum Respect for Professional Medical teams. Including of course Professed Biologist and their ever increasing knowledge as to the safe way in which to produce a Genuine , Worthwhile, Vaccine. However that was well rippled when - in or around 2009 - I accepted a said Anti-Fku Jab. Something I thought may be a means of defence against Swine Flu - then referred to also as being H1N1, SARS, or whatever. Doubts and deeper thinking cropped up in 2017 When a Groin bulge was eventually defined , after Biopsy etc. , as being Hodgkins Disease. For that I went through a Chemo means of Hopeful Cleaning, and seeing as such - fingers crossed - is showing no sign of re-appearing. Now I feel more determined to find out wether or not the said Jab had eventually made such Cancer possible ???
Recently I had to again forward Trust to the world of Qualified Doctor's which led to 1st jab of New Oxford anti covid 19 Virus. I knew about Eugenic ideas our previous series of top dog's had dreamt up. So let us hope that more positive facts are gradually Learned and that today;s Anti Virus jabs are present to Stop Virus attack, rather than to Stop us.

Wishful Prayers and Thoughts of Hope for New Generations.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Yes you can breed humans but it requires a hell of a lot of inbreeding and you end up with big eared horse faced simpletons as a result.

aye seen a few of them about , ones with titles

top topics

<< 1   >>

join