It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Came across this article and video I thought ats members would enjoy, detailing Oxford-AstraZeneca's ties to the UK Eugenics Society and other global eugenics organizations.

It also gives some history on their questionable historical medical experiments and gives some information on the differences between mRNA vs adenovirus vaccines and is generally well written and well researched.

unlimitedhangout.com...

On April 30, AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford announced a “landmark agreement” for the development of a COVID-19 vaccine. The agreement involves AstraZeneca overseeing aspects of the development as well as manufacturing and distribution while the Oxford side, via the Jenner Institute and Oxford Vaccine Group, researched and developed the vaccine. Less than a month after this agreement was reached, the Oxford-AstraZeneca partnership was awarded a contract from the US government as part of Operation Warp Speed, the public-private COVID-19 vaccination effort dominated by the US military and US intelligence.

For much of 2020, the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was treated as an early frontrunner, though its lead would later be marred by scandals related to its clinical trials, including the death of participants, sudden trial pauses, the use of a problematic “placebo” with its own host of side effects, and the “unintentional” misdosing of some participants that skewed its self-reported efficacy rate.

While the controversies surrounding the vaccine’s trials did ultimately undermine its previous frontrunner status, the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine remains heavily promoted as the vaccine of choice for the developing world, as it is cheaper and has much less complicated storage requirements than its main competitors, Pfizer and Moderna.

mainstream media has had little, if anything, to say about the role of the vaccine developers’ private company—Vaccitech—in the Oxford-AstraZeneca partnership, a company whose main investors include former top Deutsche Bank executives, Silicon Valley behemoth Google, and the UK government. All of them stand to profit from the vaccine alongside the vaccine’s two developers, Adrian Hill and Sarah Gilbert, who retain an estimated 10 percent stake in the company. Another overlooked point is the plan to dramatically alter the current sales model for the vaccine following the initial wave of its administration, which would see profits soar, especially if the now-obvious push to make COVID-19 vaccination an annual affair for the foreseeable future is made reality.

Arguably most troubling of all is the direct link of the vaccine’s lead developers to the Wellcome Trust and, in the case of Adrian Hill, the Galton Institute, two groups with longstanding ties to the UK eugenics movement. The latter organization, named for the “father of eugenics” Francis Galton, is the renamed UK Eugenics Society, a group notorious for over a century for its promotion of racist pseudoscience and efforts to “improve racial stock” by reducing the population of those deemed inferior.

The article's quite large. It goes more into their connections with GlaxoSmithKline-Okairos and their involvment on experiments on children in developing companies and their history of extremely questionable medical trials.

It explains more on the differences between the mRNA based vaccines like the Pfizer and moderna ones and the adenovirus based AstraZeneca one.

It's a huge article, but I highly recommend reading the whole thing, it's well researched and exposes a lot on the funding of these vaccines and hints at what the overall goals for society seem to be.

Also,

This excellent interview from the Corbett Report with Whitney Webb, a co-author of the above article, discussing it.

www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Thank you for this, I was at first a believer that the Astra Zeneca vaccine would be among the best (I was utterly wrong in fact the Sputnik Vaccine is probably the best).

I utterly detest those that push the agenda of Eugenics, racial superiority and such pseudo scientific utter nonsense.

Yes you can breed humans but it requires a hell of a lot of inbreeding and you end up with big eared horse faced simpletons as a result.

Those that old fashioned racial and class studies showed to be supposedly inferior were it turned out most often actually simply under nourished, wealth has always been the real dividing line not breeding.

So I am to say the least utterly appalled, in my mind people that believe in eugenics are nothing less than NAZI's and FASCISTS, they are the very worst our race - the HUMAN race - has to offer and there ill minded, misguided beliefs are simply anti human, lacking any empathy and psychopathic at a fundamental social level.

Ever since the invention of the concept of Eugenics all it has caused for humanity is Suffering and Pain, so many lives have been lost to this belief and among them many Geniuses were robbed from humanity by simpleton's that held Eugenics to be a scientific truth when in fact it is the exact opposite, genetic analysis has shown that we are ONE Species not several, the only way they could get there desired results is to cut off the genetic dynamism that makes our species STRONG, resulting in a race of weakling inbreeds who would have some trait's boosted but at the expense of other at the very least equally important trait's, they would also be extremely more at risk of viral and bacterial pathogen extinction as a less dynamic species is less able to adapt and cope with mutations among it's parasites.

And that is the word for these people as well Parasites.

edit on 24-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Got astra zeneca yesterday... with very mild side effects ( milder than influenza vaccine symptoms ). Today nothing unordinary. What comes to eugenics i am pretty sure every lab company is involved. Covid itself has been racial, hitting hardest on people who have african, asian and spanish roots.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Great find and the pseudoscience of 'eugenics' is also intimately connected to the Gates and Rockefeller families - both of which have extremely close connections to the W.H.O.

Gates / Rockefeller Eugenics?

Also some rather disturbing reading here about 'The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics'.

Cheers.

edit on 24-2-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That sounds nice, I wouldn’t be comfortable with this vaccine, it’s efficacy is too low and these are the types of vaccines that cause ADE in other SARS like coronavirus studies.

The only ones I would get are Pfizer and Moderna, in that order because Moderna dose 2 sucks, and no one I know has had an issue with Pfizer. This thing is only 60-70% effective in a controlled environment, the delivery system could make bad antibodies and in the real world I don’t see it working well, probably 20-30% lower.

So this is the one targeted for the 3rd world because of storage requirements with the genetic vaccines. I hope it works because these are the people that need it the most.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This me totally shocked and surprised....

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Not too sure about this with Corbett in the frame, too whacko an individual for comfort.

I will look for other sources.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Not too sure about this with Corbett in the frame, too whacko an individual for comfort.

You would....

GL!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
AstraZeneca was also the ones who engaged in shady practices for testing antidepressants and other drugs.

They blackmailed my parents into the trial for Seroquel and ended up testing lethal dosages on me.

They faced multiple lawsuits.

But thankfully they learned and now can't be held accountable, also heard that they'll be running a questionable trial of covid infections here soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: smurfy

You would....

GL!

No! I will.

edit on 24-2-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Got astra zeneca yesterday... with very mild side effects ( milder than influenza vaccine symptoms ). Today nothing unordinary. What comes to eugenics i am pretty sure every lab company is involved. Covid itself has been racial, hitting hardest on people who have african, asian and spanish roots.

Keep us updated with any mutations you develop over the next couple years.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, none of the injections for corona/sars are effective because you can not get a vaccine on a cold virus, very simple, for years the trials and errors of SARS vaccine prove that also.

But is not surprised that any of this companies are linked to groups for depopulation, as for certain people of ethnic background been targeted harder is not true, compare to other ethnic groups getting this virus around the world, look at what portion of the US population are more predestined for health problems and you will see why some groups are more vulnerable than others. In the US obesity, hart diseases, diabetes, cancer and many other modern diseases are rampant.

This comes down to money making and we know what is hot in the markets and if a few million die from the injections who cares as long as its money to be made.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Actually all this companies faces multiple laws sues all the time, the number one is Pfizer, but they get US tax dollars in incentives that is the money they use to pay out their settlements and pay out politicians to get the legislation to protect them.

Right now all this companies enjoy immunity from their injection until 2024.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I'm not surprised, but I guess I'm more wary of AstraZeneca because they have personally harmed me and I'm still suffering greatly from it with absolutely no support by those who ran the trials or the government who refuses to help me.

Good thing they got to wash their hands of personal responsibility this time around.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You bring up a good point with health conditions in the west. There is significant new research and healthcare procedures being developed to combat this negative aspect of humane health. We’re learning that most conditions are caused by alterations in our microbiome/microbiota.

We are supposed to have a diverse array of microorganisms in and on our bodies. About ten times the amount of cells we have. They are finding that because of our exposures in the west and with healthcare that microbiota is altered. This results in most health conditions we see. Especially metabolic, developmental, and autoimmune conditions, even learning disabilities and mental health.

Whether intentional or not, our lifestyle is slowly killing us. They’re considering targeted fecal transplantation therapies from good donors to correct most of these issues in chronic patients. They are showing evidence of curing everything from autism to obesity in animal models.

If depopulation is the goal, nuking the gut could have significant negative outcomes. Food for thought but I suppose the possibility is there. More healthcare needs equals more profit.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Seems pretty sloppy journalism and misrepresentation of medical research and how universites, trust funds and medical research functions.

The Wellcome Trust is the 2nd largest trust fund in the world. It's the largest charity in the UK. It's the biggest trust fund in the world for medical science and research and is linked to the vast majority of research into improving human health and medicine.

They don't have any link to eugenics. The closest they have is a library of papers on eugenics covering the period 1900 -1940 which was before the charity was set up. It's a historical academic library and not an endorsement of the practice.

The eugenics society is a right wing anti-immigration charity that discus and research the pros and cons of eugenics. It hasn't published a paper supporting eugenics since either 1860 or 1930. Thei current definition of eugenics is any tweak to DNA, not killing someone and the tweak should be an option available to the patient not something forced on people by the state which is very different than the killing or forced sterilisation that is historically associated with the practice.

Tl;dr - It's standard practice every medical reseacher in the world is tied to them. If you're one of the best medical researchers in the world you'll have direct ties to these trust funds to fund research. It's how universities and scientific research functions.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
That sounds nice, I wouldn’t be comfortable with this vaccine, it’s efficacy is too low and these are the types of vaccines that cause ADE in other SARS like coronavirus studies.

The only ones I would get are Pfizer and Moderna, in that order because Moderna dose 2 sucks, and no one I know has had an issue with Pfizer. This thing is only 60-70% effective in a controlled environment, the delivery system could make bad antibodies and in the real world I don’t see it working well, probably 20-30% lower.

Utter rubbish, as evidenced by the real world clinical data just out of Scotland. 94% effective from 1 job as opposed to Pfizer's 87%.

These aren't trial numbers, these are from real data based on actual vaccinations - and only released a couple of days ago. In other words, based on evidence from the ongoing vaccination process, not from lab trial data.

Believe what you want but you may want to check actual data before making further spurious claims.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

The last ones I saw were from the end of 2020, maybe it is working better now. They were 81%, 70%, and then 67% with efficacy against the original strain of Covid and having problems with one of the new strains.

Not that it matters, controlled environment in clinical trials is far different than real world.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Yes, they have roughly 3 months worth of real world data over hundreds and hundreds of thousands vaccinations.

I have to admit i was initially sceptical of the AstroZeneca jab but the results actually look very impressive - certainly for the initial jab at least. I guess a few months down the line we will have proper data for the second jab. Who knows, that data may shatter the new found optimism.......but it may also reinforce it.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I hope it works, I looked at new data today this morning and was floored by its immunogenicity, couldn’t believe it. It’s comparable to the RNA vaccines. It shows how far we’ve come in just a decade. I’m really rooting for the genetic vaccines because of their potential. We are on the cusp of curing almost anything. Whether or not that is used is another story. This has the potential to help the developing world though and they really need the support.

I’m taking a vaccine development course next semester, definitely looking forward to it since most of my focus has been on molecular medicine and specific pathogens. Still so much to learn. I feel like it’s never ending, I have more questions after each course than I did going into them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join