It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters demand an end to PCR testing at B.C. rally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So when they are past the 30 year work life. Put positive Covid-19 patients in with them to kill them off. Then come up with a non proven RNA therapy vaccine that sometimes kills even the young. Make sure all the old get the vaccine 1st.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I was researching on that test and I agree, is incredible how the government is allowing this faulty test to be used, unless the reasons are clear, is for DNA collection and to give as many false positives as possible to boost numbers, they did, the scaremongering with infections vs dead was a total success, people were looking at infections like they were numbers of dead, when more than half has been false positive.

The test itself will make positive anybody that have a cold or been close to somebody that have a cold or have a particle in their nose from a cold, or had a cold up to a year earlier.

Corona is a cold virus, soo anybody will test positive,

When all this covid crap started I keep telling people that anybody would test positive if they have a cold it was matter of fact, I did not even knew about how this test works at the time.

Also is something call mass hysteria, when people get soo scare that they will exhibit symptoms of diseases and make themselves sick with worry, this lowers the immune system.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Now is other big pharmas joining the bandwagon of this injection as more and more word of this to become a yearly booster, is all about money and also whatever agenda is behind it.

And to this days none of this injection pushers even can come with a straight face and tell that no side effects would affect anybody that takes this.

Now Immunologist are warning about neurodegenerative disorders as side effects of the crap they are injecting on people.

This means a new arrange of diseases that will keep big pharma making money for years to come with treatments base on DNA.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

So when they are past the 30 year work life. Put positive Covid-19 patients in with them to kill them off. Then come up with a non proven RNA therapy vaccine that sometimes kills even the young. Make sure all the old get the vaccine 1st.

The vaccine went through a number of trials before it was approved, so, it is approved and tested... and there is no indication that the vaccines are deadly.

In the USA, more than 60 million doses have already been administered. In Israel, 88.77% of the population have received a dose already.

Statistics and Research
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Our World in Data

I would guess that the data to hand at the moment does not accord with your opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Wrong, anybody that take this injection that is not a vaccine at all is a test subject to it, is a reason why you have to sign a paper before you take it and government and pharma are immune to any wrong doings.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wrong, anybody that take this injection that is not a vaccine at all is a test subject to it, is a reason why you have to sign a paper before you take it and government and pharma are immune to any wrong doings.

More Than 218 Million Shots
Given: Covid-19 Tracker

I'd say that it is waaay too late to say that the vaccines haven't been tested.

And where did you get the idea that you have to sign a legal waiver? The only paperwork I have seen talked about is a waiver to NOT receive a vaccination.

edit on 25/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join