It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters demand an end to PCR testing at B.C. rally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Finally they wake up in Canada.

I have never been tested for COVID-19. I know enough to steer clear of government incompetence and negligence. Or outright genocide population control policies. The PCR test is a perfect example. Up to 90% false positives. inaccurate and potentially dangerous. Letting a stranger shove a Q tip into your sinuses till it hits the back of your throat.

Perfect for spreading COVID-19 in a nursery home to kill off worthless eater freedom voters. I know a married couple that died in a nursery home. They were both symptom free until they were tested for COVID-19 with the PCR swab test. After the test both quickly became sick and died.

The rapid test for example is a quick test that tests for antigens. Much more accurate.

edit on 21-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: correction

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
In B.C. there are a lot of questions being asked as to why these tests are not being utilised, millions have been bought and stored. The questions are being asked by the media, and of course private citizens. Never heard much about any rally.

I would disagree the PCR test is 90% inaccurate..I'm not interested in debating that, I have heard 70% accurate, I'll go with that. My moms husband works in the film industry, had the swab probably 100 times, he's 70, and still alive and working..not that I want a swab up the nose, or claim it enjoyable.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

It's absurd in BC. We've had just over 1000 deaths and 75k cases even using PCR tests. 38,000 people died in BC in 2019. Covid deaths are not even a drop in the bucket. As of last September more people died from opiate overdoses than covid. Yet our lockdowns have now moved into an indefinite state of existence, because # you that's why....

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I never got a covid test either, and probably never will. I wish they offered the antigen tests around here, but they are not doing them here because of our governor. She does not want people to know they already had covid and they then do not need a vaccine. It is going to be hard enough to talk people who don't want the vaccine into taking it....half the people here...let alone convincing people who already have immunity from having the virus to take it. I think she is invested in Pfizer and Moderna myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

And if you take the blood test which tests for antibodies and test positive you should eventually be exempt from vaccines as you have some immunity.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

And if you take the blood test which tests for antibodies and test positive you should eventually be exempt from vaccines as you have some immunity.

I don't know that it really works that way, people catch the flu, and can catch it again, the antibodies do not, or may not last that long, and we have variants popping up, And, a blood test is debateably more intrusive.

I'm not dying on any cross over any idea surrounding this sh#tstorm, I just reply to things I think are incorrect, or undetermined/debateable. While others think they got it figured..I don't think anyone has it figured.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

people catch the flu, and can catch it again,

Because the flu readily mutates, sometimes even from one person to the next the strain will have mutated slightly. There's a reason why people complain about the flu vaccine being useless.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

people catch the flu, and can catch it again,

Because the flu readily mutates, sometimes even from one person to the next the strain will have mutated slightly. There's a reason why people complain about the flu vaccine being useless.

So is this, it's mutated quite a bit, so..I don't know the answer, or what makes sense. I have never taken a flu shot, so you know what I think of those.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

That's the test everyone needs to get before even considering being vaccinated.

If you have natural anti-bodies, and then get injected with man-made antibodies, the result can be catastrophic immediately, or 3 months from now, or 3 years from now. Don't risk it!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The "protesters" can go pound sand. If you don't want such a test, don't take it, and no one should be forced to. But I'll be damned if I allow some "protester" to make medical decisions for me on my behalf. Tell them to go to hell. And that goes for everyone else here giving "advice" to others. You are not competent to do so.
edit on 2/21/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If you have natural anti-bodies, and then get injected with man-made antibodies, the result can be catastrophic immediately, or 3 months from now, or 3 years from now. Don't risk it!

The things people don't know that will kill them ... or worse ... their kids.

edit on 2122021 by Snarl because: boogaloo

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So is this, it's mutated quite a bit

Of course it has, it's a coronavirus. They take a little longer to mutate, usually a season or more. Hence why every year we have a new cold season.

Lockdowns, masks, this vaccine, they're all pointless. That's why people posting facts and all these arguments trying to get rid of them are always going to fall on deaf ears. It's not about stopping anything, the only purpose has always been about gaining systemic control.

It's always just going to be one more thing we need to do.

We've gone from be careful to lockdowns for two weeks to indefinite lockdowns and restrictions on most societal norms to mandatory masks in indoor areas in many places to get your shots to go back to normal...I mean two shots...oh wait three shots....ummm yearly shots??

If anyone honestly believes any of this was because our governments suddenly started giving a # about the health and well being of is people must have been living under a rock for...well forever.

Can anyone actually tell me one time the, government, any government, has ever actually done anything solely because it cares about the health and safety of the people?

I mean these are the same governments that let tobacco lobbyists poison millions of people, the ones that let corporations flood stores with sugar and garbage, the ones that performed experiments on their populations for decades, started wars and sent kids off to die.

These people now suddenly care about us and want to protect us?

Yeah #ing right....

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Isn't it convenient that the guy who developed the PCR test mysteriously dies just before his test becomes world famous..

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There is no way on God's green Earth that I'd ever let anybody do that crap!
It is not just non-sense but damaging, so the inflictors are as culpable as the pharmaceutical companies. :-|
Urine samples are not extracted via catheter, nor are stool samples mined, so why does something supposedly spread by our breath, need to be extracted from the deepest reaches of our sinus?
This whole thing is pissing me off more by the day! It's been well over a year and people still zombie around with masks on and buy into the hoax, to extremes.
What the hell are they afraid of?!?! The poor scared kittens!!
Every last person who reads this will eventually die, so are these words responsible?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There is no way on God's green Earth that I'd ever let anybody do that crap!
It is not just non-sense but damaging, so the inflictors are as culpable as the pharmaceutical companies. :-|
Urine samples are not extracted via catheter, nor are stool samples mined, so why does something supposedly spread by our breath, need to be extracted from the deepest reaches of our sinus?
This whole thing is pissing me off more by the day! It's been well over a year and people still zombie around with masks on and buy into the hoax, to extremes.
What the hell are they afraid of?!?! The poor scared kittens!!
Every last person who reads this will eventually die, so are these words responsible?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The "protesters" can go pound sand. If you don't want such a test, don't take it, and no one should be forced to. But I'll be damned if I allow some "protester" to make medical decisions for me on my behalf. Tell them to go to hell. And that goes for everyone else here giving "advice" to others. You are not competent to do so.

Amen!

Several posts here, severely lacking in detailed information to back up assumptions made, two good examples contained in the post below yours.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Never had a test. A doctor friend, however, gave me a positive diagnosis from back last January based on the diagnostic guidelines generally used by the medical community.

So, when people say, Oh, you're one of those deniers!, I tell them, "No, I was diagnosed with it last in early 2020 and survived; shut up!"

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

A test for antigens only works after you have developed antigens.

COVID-19 is a novel Coronavirus. No-one who is human has antigens for it until about 28 days after infection.

Antigens tell you that you are or have been effectively fighting the virus. You only have them when you are already on the mend.

Fairly pointless for a 'fast' test by that time.

Also, the relative effectiveness of antigen tests are compiled by comparing them to PCR results.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 Testing Basics - FDA

edit on 21/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

In the end, i've still yet to hear a coherent, non emotionally derived response as to why it matters at all anyway for a disease with a %3-5 mortality rate, being extremely generous, why it literally matters at all? I mean we're now being told any death that happens post vaccination should be accepted as, death is inevitable, what actual reason do we have to actually care about the %3 covid mortality rate?
edit on 22/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: chr0naut

In the end, i've still yet to hear a coherent, non emotionally derived response as to why it matters at all anyway for a disease with a %3-5 mortality rate, being extremely generous, why it literally matters at all? I mean we're now being told any death that happens post vaccination should be accepted as, death is inevitable, what actual reason do we have to actually care about the %3 covid mortality rate?

In the free world, outside of your country,, we place a high value on human lives. And, as it is the 21st Century, we don't have to die of consumption anymore.

If you want to do that in monetary terms, $60,000 P/A * 30 years working life is $1.8 million. Times that by 500,000 people and the amount is close to $9 trillion. I know, an unrealistic figure because they are mostly retired, but you'll cover any costs from your taxes, will ya?

In the US, based on current CDC figures, 15 out of every 10,000 people have had COVID-19 as cause of death on their certificates. A small number, but it sucks to be one of those people or their loved ones.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join