It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Doctor Smith

My anecdotal information: i know about 80 people who have been vaccinated. None have had any symptoms afterwards worse than their arm feeling heavy and achy after the second shot. I've been talking to as many folks as I can so I can understand what it is I can expect.

Im going to be honest: this doctor needs to put up or shut up. Either he has data or evidence for us to review, or he is a lying blowhard that needs to just go away.

I'd expect the latter to be true. The "Doctor" that keeps posting this nonsense is actually endangering lives and should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

My parents have been vaccinated. No side-effects. Friends have been vaccinated. Side-effects? Nope. My wife was vaccinated this week. Side effects - none. I get the jab on Wednesday. I'll let you know how I feel afterwards.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64
I had my first jab a few weeks ago and was right as rain. I have a friend, Martin, very ‘Liberal’. He’s what you might call a bit of a snowflake - one of these bloody anti-vaxers, wets himself when the weather changes! Of course he refused it and then only went and bloody caught the thing. He’s in ICU at the moment, I just sent him a selfie pretending to inject a knitting needle into my arm, I think it’ll cheer him up when he wakes. We did laugh!

Do younot see how dangerous you are saying that you are ok? I have read thousands of different account. I even made a thread aboit it on here. Let alone those unnecessary deaths that occurred after this jab a lot of which were younger people. Parents etc, not elderly.
However using your logic then, I know chitt lots of people who had covid without any symptoms...therefore all of you who say covid is dangerous are in denial.

Just get covid cause I was symptomless.

However this one might be right as the deathrate is only 0.004% with no injection needed.!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
There's only two people I know who felt flu-like symptoms and tiredness for aq few days, 99% just had a sore/heavy arm for a day.

The vaccine is safe and works in the UK nearly a third of people have had it and deaths and cases are down 90% in the age brackets vaccinated so far - i.e the most vulnerable and over 50s.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

My Mrs took to her bed for the day with same to similar COVID 19 type symptoms after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Then again she was informed before hand that she may experience a stronger response down to having COVID 19 only a few weeks previous.

Like you say deaths and cases are going down, the vaccines work, or are working for the time being.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I had my first jab a few weeks ago and was right as rain. I have a friend, Martin, very ‘Liberal’. He’s what you might call a bit of a snowflake - one of these bloody anti-vaxers, wets himself when the weather changes! Of course he refused it and then only went and bloody caught the thing. He’s in ICU at the moment, I just sent him a selfie pretending to inject a knitting needle into my arm, I think it’ll cheer him up when he wakes. We did laugh!

Do younot see how dangerous you are saying that you are ok? I have read thousands of different account. I even made a thread aboit it on here. Let alone those unnecessary deaths that occurred after this jab a lot of which were younger people. Parents etc, not elderly.
However using your logic then, I know chitt lots of people who had covid without any symptoms...therefore all of you who say covid is dangerous are in denial.

However this one might be right as the deathrate is only 0.004% with no injection needed.!

??????????????????
The deathrate from Covid-19 is not 0.004%.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

An Ivy League MD Whistleblower calls in to the Alex Jones Show to expose the deadly consequences of experimental vaccines being pushed on the public.

I hear on this site that only 2 have died out of millions. I call BS. Looks like a cover up to me. This woman calls in to Info Wars and states her experience with the vaccine. All the medical doctors just are going along with this for fear of losing their Jobs. I haven't worked for over a year and I love it. I'm never going back unless I can do whatever I want.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

Alleged doctor and the Alex Jones show. That must be legitimate.

An Ivy League doctor no less, must be true if they said it.

Anyway, can't talk, me and Ellon Musk are poring over some of my designs for a sold light emitter this morning and I'm nearly running late.

I sold it to him, there is a design flaw but he said it should be ok.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
How to use Vaers for actual facts. Maybe you guys just don't know how to figure anything out. Here you go I'm spoon feeding you again.

Do NOT Get JABBED Until You See THIS!!

DISCLAIMER

VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases.

vaers.hhs.gov...

They're a bit like affidavits it seems.

I'm not surprised some people are tripping up on this.

Yes.

When you strongly want to believe something — that’s all you see.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Can anyone translate this post, please? I have no idea what it is saying.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

The fellow has obviously stuck the test Q-Tip way to far up his nose or in the wrong orifice.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Why take such an injection when the virus it supposedly defends against has such a low morbidity rate?

Why take the injection when your immune system is strong? Somehow I've managed to survive without taking a flu shot.

No way I'm taking mRNA shot.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Why take such an injection when the virus it supposedly defends against has such a low morbidity rate?

Why take the injection when your immune system is strong? Somehow I've managed to survive without taking a flu shot.

Because America, we have the freedom to do what we want (within reason).

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: andy06shake

So pro Trump spammers are now posting anti vaxxer stuff? Figures I suppose. Very sad.

I guess they are all Q-tards, there isn't very many other explanations?

Isn't there a medical name for someone who, psychologically, needs to be on the losing side of every argument?

Very likely there is. I can think of a few more non medical terms for such folk though.....

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Right, the average American has a better chance of dying from colon cancer due to eating too many hamburgers and steaks.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Use Yandex.com to search for

covid vaccine death

childrenshealthdefense.org...

www.naturalnews.com... (give reuter credit, quite a few links to their stories

thecovidblog.com...

www.lewrockwell.com...

Ivermectin (20+ year history) makes more sense to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skooter_NB

That is just a general statement, not really a reason.

What is a good reason to take an experimental drug I do not need?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skooter_NB

That is just a general statement, not really a reason.

What is a good reason to take an experimental drug I do not need?

Why does anyone get a vaccine? To protect themselves and others from a sickness.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

The mRNA shots by Moderna and Pfizer are not vaccines, on the off chance that you happen to use proper definitions when you communicate.

Those shots do not meet current and long standing legal and medical definitions of "vaccine." They are more accurately described as drugs that can edit genetic material.

They do not confer immunity of any sort. They were issued under Emergency Use Authorization and have not been tested on either animals or humans.

I ask again, for what reason should a healthy person take such an injection?

I have no desire to be a crash test dummy for Moderna or Pfizer.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The mRNA shots by Moderna and Pfizer are not vaccines, on the off chance that you happen to use proper definitions when you communicate.

Those shots do not meet current and long standing legal and medical definitions of "vaccine." They are more accurately described as drugs that can edit genetic material.

They do not confer immunity of any sort. They were issued under Emergency Use Authorization and have not been tested on either animals or humans.

I ask again, for what reason should a healthy person take such an injection?

I have no desire to be a crash test dummy for Moderna or Pfizer.

I gave you the reason. For some people that works. They aren't traditional vaccines, but then again we move ahead with progress and new technologies. I for one would like to move forward and use the most capable technologies when it comes to my health that there are available. mRNA vaccines have been theorized and in testing and development for 30 years. Covid-19 gave them the opportunity to deliver. You can call it whatever you want, I choose to call it a vaccine. A land line and a cell are still phones, just different technology.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That's not a reason, it is a government talking point, a piece of contemporary propaganda.

The current shots are not vaccines. Any effort to portray them as such is deceptive propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join