It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

An Ivy League MD Whistleblower calls in to the Alex Jones Show to expose the deadly consequences of experimental vaccines being pushed on the public.

I hear on this site that only 2 have died out of millions. I call BS. Looks like a cover up to me. This woman calls in to Info Wars and states her experience with the vaccine. All the medical doctors just are going along with this for fear of losing their Jobs. I haven't worked for over a year and I love it. I'm never going back unless I can do whatever I want.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Japan is going into a stage now to have the people vaccinated.

So if people are going to die from the side effects of the vaccine, I'm sure the govt. here won't lie about the deaths.

So any real deaths from the vaccines here is this country, well, there are a few of us on the forum that live in this country and I'm sure we'll all chime in.

The vaccine without a proven history to be actually safe, hmm or it is just an ordinary vaccine against an ordinary flu?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The vaccine without a proven history to be actually safe, hmm or it is just an ordinary vaccine against an ordinary flu?

The Covid Scamdemic - A Blatant and Obvious Fraud

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Now, now, we can't be in a rush to assume every death that happens after the vaccine is caused by the vaccine. I know, that's what we did with covid all year, yes i know we classed everything from cancer to suicide as a covid death, but, we really need to understand that deaths happen all the time, just because someone dies within a week or so of taking the covid vaccine means nothing. We should look further into underlying medical conditions before we make the drastic assumption that the vaccine caused the harm.

Again, i know, there was zero such thing during the covid pandemic itself...but this is totally different...

You wanna get back to normal right?

Stop wearing masks...get back to work...?

Yeah...well....better stop asking questions and looking into things you shouldn't then eh....

Covid bad, vaccine good...now put your mask on and fall in line.
edit on 19/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I wouldn't be so afraid of dying or anything. That's a bit farfetched. The fact is, the vaccine *can and statistically does* produce *more* nasty side-effects in those under the age of 55 (according to what we currently know). People over the age of 55 are usually a-okay. As with all vaccines, some people may have allergic reactions. The usual--it's nothing new. Think of it as a flu vaccine that has questionable ingredients lol

Honestly guys, just follow the rules--but I believe that erring on the side of caution when it comes to taking a vaccine that has no ten-year peer-reviewed studies attached to it merely pragmatic. Funnily enough, it's not even a fringe belief. It's just common sense. I have a BA in psychology and have written research studies--and I know what is legitimate according to APA and medical standards. Point being, what is happening now is a test run of sorts--to think of it as anything else would be silly.

At the end of the day, I think that people need to make the decision for themselves. If I were in an at-risk group, my answer might be different. I respect all perspectives, but reserve the right to my own

--Don't fearmonger.

edit on 19-2-2021 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

An Ivy League MD Whistleblower calls in to the Alex Jones Show to expose the deadly consequences of experimental vaccines being pushed on the public.

I hear on this site that only 2 have died out of millions. I call BS. Looks like a cover up to me. This woman calls in to Info Wars and states her experience with the vaccine. All the medical doctors just are going along with this for fear of losing their Jobs. I haven't worked for over a year and I love it. I'm never going back unless I can do whatever I want.

Alleged doctor and the Alex Jones show. That must be legitimate.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Any vaccine that hasn't been properly tested and used for many years will have unexpected side effects. Another consideration is that the companies that make these vaccines are immune from prosecution and have sealed the vaccine studies for 30 years, something I'll most likely never get to see in my time. Not to mention the world wide trend toward mandatory vaccinations being forced by governments and the censoring of any alternative information on the subject.

What's not to trust?

"Get the jab, end up on a slab" Copyright 2021 by MSB
edit on 19-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

When the people that lined up around the block to get their jabs all start to die off, things are going to get messy quick.
The ww2 boomers have been at the edge of a cliff for a decade now, sooner or later they're all going to start going out one way or another. Follow them with half the country suddenly getting multiple organ failure from this vaccine and we'll have a real mess on our hands.

Sadly most of the people I care about that aren't already dying have been first in line for their untested poison.
It's going to be a long next few years.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Its about TRUST.

When the Law has been bastardized and when Government has been compromised and when Business and private Interests have repeatedly displayed the sheer power to run the Planet as only they see fit.... when Education and Knwoledge have been stolen hidden suppressed and weaponized against Humanity .....you have no one left to trust ..... and its time to draw the line....because if you dont now you may never get the chance again in your short llifespan.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

These days it is far more legitimate than Lester Holt on NBC or David Muir on ABC....

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Great deception.

Mark of the beast. Just saved you all a lot of time.

When you cant buy or sell without it maybe you'll take this seriously. I dont know ANY truly born again believer who has taken this poison.

When the people who took this come out with grievous sores will you believe it?

Time will tell, tick tock.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

DEFINITELY A FRAUD!

I can't believe I need to scream at people!

I'd rather die with a gun in my hand than a needle in my arm.
edit on 19-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You can read people's comments of those who've had the vaccines here.. www.openaccessgovernment.org...

Scary stuff..

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

These days it is far more legitimate than Lester Holt on NBC

Good point! Remember a few years back when Lester Holt and NBC used doctored (Photoshopped) pictures to make the measles breakout seem more deadly than it was? They're certainly not a legitimate or honest news source.

TCB

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I haven't worked for over a year and I love it. I'm never going back unless I can do whatever I want.

I'll take "Offshore assassin for fun and profit" to complete the phrase for $100,000 Bob. ROFL

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

An anonymous MD from an unnamed Ivy League university says..................

Exactly what I've come to expect from Jones. Need to sell more products, have the neighbor lady call in and pretend to be somebody, saying something.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I had my first jab a few weeks ago and was right as rain. I have a friend, Martin, very ‘Liberal’. He’s what you might call a bit of a snowflake - one of these bloody anti-vaxers, wets himself when the weather changes! Of course he refused it and then only went and bloody caught the thing. He’s in ICU at the moment, I just sent him a selfie pretending to inject a knitting needle into my arm, I think it’ll cheer him up when he wakes. We did laugh!
edit on 19-2-2021 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Ya, I'm sceptical, another witch doctor probably..not that i'm on board or 100% trusting any covid vaccine.
edit on 19-2-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

AstraZeneca, so irrelevant to most of us.

I had Moderna and zero side effects. Not even a sore arm. AstraZeneca seems to be a bad choice though, but that's in the UK right?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: wlee48868

AstraZeneca, so irrelevant to most of us.

I had Moderna and zero side effects. Not even a sore arm. AstraZeneca seems to be a bad choice though, but that's in the UK right?

I think Astra is having the most issues with approval, not approved in Canada yet. I did hear at one point, it was the easiest and cheapest to produce. Is that correct?..who the hell knows.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join