It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

501 cases where Vaccine targets COVID-19 and Patient Died.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

94% of those who died from the Virus, already had 2 or more serious medical conditions.

In 2022 and 2023 we're going to see a lower U.S. death rate, because the Virus and the Vaccine removed several hundred thousand people a little sooner than expected.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Something else to ponder-

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
These are patients they suspect may have had complications related to the vaccine. Most of these patients seem to have been taking multiple meds that might interact with boosting the immune response. Any med that is anti-cholinogenic might cause a problem both with the vaccine and the virus that causes the covid19, many meds block choline, others like anti-epileptics block glutamine which is an amino acid that actually moderates the cytokine storm. In fact, they are now investigating a new four grand a month medicine that moderates IL6 which is what glutamine does naturally. Glutamic acid includes glutamine but also contains glutamates, there is a big difference between the actions of glutamine and glutamate though, one is a neuroexcitant, the other is a neuro-modulator. The balance needs to be correct, but most anti-epileptics mess up that balance, no doubt why many with epilepsy are on that list.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, there is this interesting thread as well, about some side effects that aren't so great.
Blood disorder

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, there is this interesting thread as well, about some side effects that aren't so great.
Blood disorder

To actually cover, it is based on a post in RT that is very light on whether or not vaccination is causal, is extremely specific about Western vaccines - naming them - but nothing about the Russian developed Sputnik vaccine. I wonder why that is and what conclusions could be drawn from it..... hmmmm, who can tell?

It also references the VAERS database (as does this one) with no explanation about that being a passive inbox for people to post that someone had a vaccine, and then for an indeterminate reason later dying. Doesn't stop people on here from making the leap though.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
As usual (per COVID-protocol on this very website, ATS): You can die "while" having something, and you can die "of" something.

Those people died "while" being vaccinated, they did not "die of the vaccine".

Difficult, I know. But nowhere is stated otherwise.

Unfortunately, a lot of people on here don't want to hear that message, it spoils their narrative.

Just don't force people to take a vaccine and there won't be any pushback.

Define "force". No Vaccine = No Flight to Hawaii. Is that force?

Indeed it is... However, if you look that same definition up in a democrat dictionary, you'll see "unity" beside it.

Some definitions found in the handbook for democrats:

unity - to drive or repel against resistance by Trump supporters
strength - liable to break or give way under pressure from democrats
biased - unfairly prejudiced for other democrats
unbiased - bigotry towards Trump supporters
patriotism - the act of stomping and/or burning US flags and defunding police
hatred - the act of speaking out against democrats
racist - to speak out against democrats
nonracist - prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular political group, typically one that supports Trump

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Ok I am not anti-vaccine I taken vaccinations.

This should not even be necessary to say. No one should feel it is necessary to say it. The only reason any does is because so many want to FORCE things into our bodies without our consent and against our will.

This is exactly why we need a Patient's Bill of Rights. Starting with the absolute right to say "no" and the absolute right to say "yes."

People can be anti-vaxx if they so choose. People can be pro-vax if they so choose. People have an absolute inalienable Natural right to decide what does or does not go in their body. For whatever reasons they deem appropriate and proper.

Discussions of the side effects and adverse events should be for the purpose of informed consent. Nothing more. There is no one-size-fits-all. Some people will have adverse reactions. Many won't. There is no virtue in forcing harm on some to protect others. Even in a pandemic. Especially in a pandemic.

As if some bill would stop them. Bill of rights don't hold as much power as you think and as much they let us believe.
edit on 12-2-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

As if some bill would stop them. Bill of rights don't hold as much power as you think and as much they let us believe.

Well, to some extent you are correct... it is not the Bill of Rights per se with the power, but rather the foundation upon Natural Law which has power.

If those determined to undermine and destroy those rights didn't think there was some power involved, they would not make such an effort to spin the narrative and morals and truth. They know they can only be successful by pretending to respect and honor those rights.

It's up to each one of us if we choose to use 'em or lose 'em.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I didn't look through all of the pages, but I see a lot of the comorbidities and people around the age of normal death. Wasn't that being used to discount covid deaths?

Also of note are a lot of psych meds. Could there be a connection?
edit on 12 2 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
... they are now investigating a new four grand a month medicine that moderates IL6 ...

I remember Dr. Raoult talking about a new profitable drug targetting interluekin (IL) when talking about HCQ targetting IL, months ago (IL6 being the one usually referred to in the context of Covid and HCQ). I wonder if it's the same drug you are talking about above, it's called tocilizumab at 8:05 below:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: rickymouse
... they are now investigating a new four grand a month medicine that moderates IL6 ...

I remember Dr. Raoult talking about a new profitable drug targetting interluekin (IL) when talking about HCQ targetting IL, months ago (IL6 being the one usually referred to in the context of Covid and HCQ). I wonder if it's the same drug you are talking about above, it's called tocilizumab at 8:05 below:

tocilizumab is the name. it costs about four grand for a month from what I could find.

www.bmj.com...

But look here, another med that does the same thing, it has been classified as a medicine yet it also is a supplement.

Same IL6 target. with something way cheaper if you get it from a health food store. www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. At this moment the death total is 653 so yeah, let's keep an eye on this thing...i think we all agree it ain't gonna be pretty

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Ok I am not anti-vaccine I taken vaccinations.
But I am anti-Covid vaccine when people are dying like this.
This is crazy.

Detailed list of deaths with reactions and symptoms from vaccine

It seems the older you are the greater the danger to taking this. Triple danger if you have preexisting conditions, it seems to accelerate peoples deaths that were in decline anyways.

51 pages of it.

If I had aged parents in a home, I would be scared for them right now, not for COVID but for the vaccine.

Has anybody fact checked those names, I don't think that this data is publicly available so we might just have a lot of names that were drawn from anti-vaxxerhoax websites.

I know that in the country where I'm living right now have been a handful of people having a bad reaction which is roughly in line with any kind of vaccine, but no recorded deaths at all.

I will go out on a limb here and say that the website is either outright fake or is using data from website that are fake.

Maybe 501 people died after getting the vaccine if you include people getting hit by a bus after getting it. If the pro-vaxxers include traffic accidents in covid death statistics, I certainly would think that the anti-vaxxers would do the exact same thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Thanks for posting. At this moment the death total is 653 so yeah, let's keep an eye on this thing...i think we all agree it ain't gonna be pretty

How many people have been vaccinated so far?

It's got to be in the 10s of millions at least. So even if it was 6530 deaths it would still not be statistically significant. You'd probably expect that many people to die from things like traffic accidents or heart attacks anyway.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

yes, at this moment you are correct. I doubt it will remain that way.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I saw seven in one nursing home near me that were all vaccinated on January 5!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
35 elderly and frail people in my country died after receiving their vaccination. As per usual, they say it isn't clear if there is any connection to the vaccine. But leave out any details as to how long after vaccination they died, or how long after vaccination they experienced known side-effects of the vaccine such as a fever (which can kill the elderly and frail). So that the reader of the news report has at least a little bit more information to draw their own conclusions, and not let the so-called 'experts' do their thinking for them.* Or give them the impression that there is no reason, no information at all, to think the vaccination was causally related (that the details I'm pointing out as missing here, are not even available for contemplation at all, rather than deliberately left out because they paint an undesired picture of the situation).

Some time ago, they halted vaccinations (Moderna or Pfizer) of the most vulnerable or frail in Norway because 27 people in one nursing home died after vaccination. I think in that news report, they did mention that these people (or most of them) died from known side-effects of the vaccine, such as a fever. I don't know if by now they started it up again for the most elderly and most frail, I somewhat assume they have.

So far though, Norway has handled Corona the best in Europe, it's sort of like the New Zealand of Europe. When Norway does something on this front, I pay close attention, they seem to know what they're doing, and their intentions seem to be in the right place (whereas it looks like my government is doing everything they can to give people a false sense of security that their measures are for mitigating the spread, whereas I see them sneaking in decisions that would increase the spread more than their lockdown- and social distancing-measures mitigate it, such as re-opening schools, no contact tracing and extremely restricted testing policy at first, basically only those well on their way to the IC, using social distancing rules set at 1.5 meter, instead of the usual and more effective 2 meters in countries around us, inadequate PPE- and quarantaine protocols at hospitals, nursing homes, etc., and for the first 8 months or so, discouraging people from trying to get a mask, arguing that masks only give a false sense of security and don't work well enough anyway; and that message or argument coming from both a leftwing government and the rightwing opposition as well as those arguing that Corona is not such a big deal and demonstrating against the lockdown. While Fauci and his media cronies had already changed their tune regarding masks in the US; that tune was only matched in my country in December, when they made wearing masks in shops and public indoor places obligatory, but even then, I've heard our Fauci argue against the effectiveness of masks, which created a real odd contrast with the general message coming from the CDC, the left and CNN in the US. I live in the Netherlands, the political ideological San Francisco of Europe).

*: coming back to something earlier mentioned in the first paragraph:

Common Sense​—Why So Uncommon?

“WHAT is the matter with him? He should know better,” remarks an observer. Shaking his head in disbelief, another walks away muttering, “If he had a little common sense, he would never have done that.” Have you perhaps heard similar comments? What, though, is “common sense”?

The word “sense” is defined as “accurate appreciation,” “understanding,” and “practical wisdom or judgement.” It implies that a person has the ability to judge and decide with intelligence. Common sense evidently requires that we use thinking ability. Many people would rather let others do their thinking for them. They allow the media, their peers, or popular opinion to make decisions for them.

Common sense seems to be so lacking in today’s world that an observant man once noted, ‘Common sense, in truth, is very uncommon.’ How can we acquire common sense? What are its benefits?

Source: Common Sense—Why So Uncommon?

Coming back to the point about inadequate PPE-protocol in nursing homes I linked a video for earlier (the video shows the PPE used by the NHS in the UK, followed by a video showing what a proper PPE-protocol looks like, from China; granted this is for those working directly with Corona patients, perhaps a bit exaggerated for nursing homes, but you'll probably want to be somewhere in between, at least a FFP2 mask. In my country the PPE-protocol for hospitals was very similar to the UK, not much better at the very least). A nurse in a nursing home in my country got in trouble with her boss because she wanted to wear a mask (before masks were obligatory as spoken of before). She described the situation as 'wearing a mask to work was being frowned upon' (also by her colleagues). No doubt in part due to the type of arguments coming from the media and the experts they interview, all arguing against making masks obligatory, even in nursing homes, because supposedly they didn't work anyway, and the PPE was all so scarce, so they should be reserved for the hospitals (and subsequently and consequently, they took all the dust- and gasmasks out of the home improvement stores, even those masks that would never be used in the hospital because they weren't the right type, with magazine HQ's no longer delivering new masks to the stores, including those that would never be used in a hospital anyway again, so that the public couldn't get any masks even if they wanted to, for months. And even when they were freely available in the magazines or available to be ordered from the manufacturers by these magazines who didn't order them because they weren't delivering to the stores anyway, not making them available for sale. Talking about dust- and gasmasks from home improvement stores, not medical masks. It all looked like a deliberate attempt to keep masks from the public, disguised under the excuse 'donated to the hospitals, therefore, not available').
edit on 16-2-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Some people will absolutely die from the vaccine. Just looking at FDA official side effects, if you are in poor health, it could certainly do you in. I see many young people report a pretty bad reaction but they are ok in a few days since they were relatively healthy.

IMO H202 therapy with 1%(DR who specializes in it uses .04% even) food grade is safest treatment/prevention
articles.mercola.com...

Next best is the Front Linc doctor protocol here. I think their zinc is little high, I would only do 20mg.
covid19criticalcare.com...

Mushroom extract also worth adding.
www.jeffbakermd.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join