It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Parents Do Chestfeeding With Human Milk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They are still allowed to call them the sexist term MidWives?

We must protest till that term is gender inclusive!

I feel like we are the frogs in the pot and people are waiting to see how hot they can make the water.

I doubt we end up like the frogs, the end result will be Moses style Biblical.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They just want to normalize letting men have babies suck on their nipples.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What a joke

MEN, including those who think they're women, can NOT breastfeed a child period!!!

If a man tries to breastfeed a child, the child will die because that's biologically incorrect

Turns out your body, dna, nature doesn't care about your silly make believe pop-culture victim coddling LWNJ nonsense

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Seems to me the situation is the other way around, women with working bits not wanting to be called mom and their bits called breasts.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Seems to me the situation is the other way around, women with working bits not wanting to be called mom and their bits called breasts.

So to appease those vanishingly few, none of us can be women anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Whatever happened to "A rose by any other name..."

I guess if being called a woman is what makes you one, then don't go to that town/city or you might start growing man parts.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Right on! The attack on women is despicable

My daughters and wife are special people, and great women, classy ladies. If you want to call yourself a woman fine by me, but for gods sake they are able to nurse an infant

Now imagine me trying that

It won't work

There's no nutrition there

Far as breasts go...heck I wish my "breast" man boobs weren't what they were but I can't just click my heels and wish them away

And all the pushups in the world won't cause them to stop being anatomical breast male and female both have them

edit on 2/11/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It's insanity, and frankly an insult to my girls they deserve to be who they want to be, just wondering what's that do to their self image or the image they have of themselves as young women with this kind of crap going on

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

It's disturbing because there's just no nutrition value there it's the use and possibly abuse depend on intent...but it's solely to satiate the latest LW craze

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Naw man, you got it backwards.

It's "lesbians" with milk in their boobies not wanting to be called mom cause they don't identify as female and don't want it called breastfeeding cause they feel like men and men don't have breasts.

Don't get me wrong, it is BS, but it isn't babies sucking on empty hairy nipples.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Men absolutely can breastfeed. Hello people. I've shared this fact with u at least five times. I give up.
edit on 2/12/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
Of course, you did, but I don't think they are the ones who would be pushing for the change in policy mentioned in the OP.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Men absolutely can breastfeed. Hello people. I've shared this fact with u at least five times. I give up.

Yeah, if it's induced by means of anabolic steroids, prolactin, estrogen, Thorazine, or some underlying condition such as liver disease or pituitary tumours.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In the UK the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust is the first to formally bring us this new horror in the war on women.

That area is the San Francisco of the UK, there is no surprise there.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Historically, the human milieu all revolves around blood, milk and semen.

Since man loves to equate visually similar things, one could argue that men do produce "milk" ... one would simply have to expand the "chest," though.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

What's next? Woke progressives saying the Etoro/Sambia people are ahead of their time by ritualizing men feeding their sperm to pubescent boys because they think that will make them more manly?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Heh, at this point I wouldn't be too surprised.

Moral constructs are constructs ... that work for society or don't.

I'd prefer not to be around for the parts that end up not working, but alas, we're all in the cage together.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

God-dangit I will be remembering that women have breasts & that those breasts produce milk!

ARRRGHH!

This country is going to Hell in a handbasket. For God's sake (for the sake of the children too!) STOP THIS MADNESS!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

Yeah, if it's induced by means of anabolic steroids, prolactin, estrogen, Thorazine, or some underlying condition such as liver disease or pituitary tumours.

Um no, check out the stories the one I tell each time here was in the Pacific Northwest dad and infant son stuck in minivan under snow ten days. Dad was a doctor or biologist don't remember so he knew he just needed to eat snow and have the baby suckle and the hormones in baby spit would flood the dad's brain with hormones and force lactation. The baby and dad were cranky and bored but kid survived just fine with the milk dad produced, which obviously ain't full meals like mom but in an emergency dads can keep their children alive just like a mom so the days of the mom being the more parenty parent are over. You're just as biologically and emotionally connected to that child, just under different circumstances.
edit on 2/12/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Post a link.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join