It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal accounts of side effects after people had the jib jab.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
Yes, thank you, I noticed and read that post.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
One of my friends was one of the 1st vaccinated in the UK, she was in good health apart from some back pain. Sorry to say, she's not had any side effects (I'm happy about this, I'm just sorry my story doesn't fit your narrative).

I also have a friend who was born with a hole in his heart, he was also in the 1st wave if those vaccinated, he is fine too. In fact of the 4 people I know who have had it, none have had any side effects.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So did you ever get the results from your covid test??

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

There will be plenty who won't. There were plenty with the swine flu vaccine who got through it fine too.

The big problem with this is that because it's so new, it hasn't been fine-tuned yet, so the likelihood of serious side effects are much greater. We don't know for sure how much greater or for whom exactly they are greater yet.

And that's why husband is cautious. Given enough time to sort through those early questions, he'll likely be less worried about getting it, and to be clear, if COVID itself were a much scarier disease to someone in our age range, the risks of the new vaccine would be outweighed by the risks of the illness. But right now, they aren't.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

So did you ever get the results from your covid test??

Yes, it is in the thread, isn't it?

ETA: I did a quick review and I might nto have posted that update. So, I just posted it there (spoiler alert: it was negative).

edit on 2/7/2021 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A girl i've been seeing uncle died 5 days after getting the vaccine.

She says he was healthy, worked out, was in great shape, died 5 days after the shot.

They said they won't have an autopsy for a couple months because of things being too backed up.

Im 100% big pharma are killing people on purpose now.

I got another friend who works in a nursing home doing Physical Therapy for old people.

They all got vaccinated three weeks ago. I talked to him a week ago and he said 75% of the vaccinated people had covid.

He cancelled a snowboard trip to Montana we were gonna make cause he was so nervous about spreading the disease. He said everyone looked completely different after a week. Said there faces were a caved in and and they all looked like they were gonna die.

I'll keep you posted on how many of his elderly patients did die next time i talk to him.

this # is a depopulation agenda

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
A girl i've been seeing uncle died 5 days after getting the vaccine.

She says he was healthy, worked out, was in great shape, died 5 days after the shot.

They said they won't have an autopsy for a couple months because of things being too backed up.

Im 100% big pharma are killing people on purpose now.

I got another friend who works in a nursing home doing Physical Therapy for old people.

They all got vaccinated three weeks ago. I talked to him a week ago and he said 75% of the vaccinated people had covid.

He cancelled a snowboard trip to Montana we were gonna make cause he was so nervous about spreading the disease. He said everyone looked completely different after a week. Said there faces were a caved in and and they all looked like they were gonna die.

I'll keep you posted on how many of his elderly patients did die next time i talk to him.

this # is a depopulation agenda

You CANNOT get Covid-19 from the vaccine. If he and other had it, then they had it BEFORE getting the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My mom works in a hospital, so pretty much everybody there got the vaccine, specifically the Moderna vaccine, and out the several hundred people who took it there was one allergic reaction, and one person got pretty bad flu like symptoms though he apparently had recently gotten over covid and didn't wait long enough. Everybody else just had a sore arm for a couple days.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
One of my friends was one of the 1st vaccinated in the UK, she was in good health apart from some back pain. Sorry to say, she's not had any side effects (I'm happy about this, I'm just sorry my story doesn't fit your narrative).

I also have a friend who was born with a hole in his heart, he was also in the 1st wave if those vaccinated, he is fine too. In fact of the 4 people I know who have had it, none have had any side effects.

That's all really good. Congratulations to you.
Now back to my post, which is about people where it didn't go so well.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Now back to my post, which is about people where it didn't go so well.

Fair enough.....but then all you will have is a very one-sided and heavily weighted perspective that provides no balance and will inevitably be used to support the anti-vax agenda.

If that is what you want then that is entirely up to you but at least be open and honest about it.

For what its worth; both my parents have had their first jab as have six of my aunts and uncles and a couple of cousins.
In addition I know of a few mates - about ten or so - who have had a vaccination.
My Dad said he had a sore arm where the injection went in, one of my uncles was quite ill for a couple of days - he's 82 years old but didn't require hospital treatment - and a mate said he had headaches.
They are the only adverse reactions I have heard from anyone I know who's had it.

Me and the wife are scheduled to have ours on Thursday - touch wood we'll have no serious reaction too.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I'm not saying they got covid from the vaccine. But they still got it a week or two after they got the vaccine. And they look like they are dying from what my friend told me.

This girls healthy uncle is dead now. He never got covid at all. He just died 5 days after the vaccine. He was healthy, very healthy. Now he is dead 5 DAYS AFTER THE VACCINE.

What don't you understand?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm not saying they got covid from the vaccine. But they still got it a week or two after they got the vaccine. And they look like they are dying from what my friend told me.

This girls healthy uncle is dead now. He never got covid at all. He just died 5 days after the vaccine. He was healthy, very healthy. Now he is dead 5 DAYS AFTER THE VACCINE.

People die, we all do it at some point, even people that seemed healthy on occasion.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No I won't hear a one sided argument only if I concentrate on what has gone wrong, because the other side is the official side which I am challenging.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So, you are looking for confirmation of an opinion you already hold and don't want to listen to any alternative testimonies.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

So, you are looking for confirmation of an opinion you already hold and don't want to listen to any alternative testimonies.

People just want their bias confirmed in a complete echo chamber.

Oh well.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Worth Reading, then make your own choice;

www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

A nurse that I worked with got the jab. 30 minutes later she came into the trauma office, flushed, and c/o everything itching from her lips, throat, stomach/intestinal cramping, rectal and vaginal itching. She went home and didn't return to work for a couple days.
As for me, NFW am I taking the jab!

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Agenda 21 is in full swing. Not only are they going to kill people with Chinese SARS-CoVID19, but with the vaccine as well. This is another reason why JoBi Den is telling people to freely come to the USA and get the Vaccine. They will fulfill the quota from the Georgia Guidestones in maybe, 3 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A guy I follow on IG had his wife taken care t and she fell ill with seizures and hit her head as she passed out and fell. Doctors told them she shouldn’t have taken vaccine since she had Covid within 90 days of the shot.

First I’ve heard of this warning. Why is that?

Kindergarten teacher dying if not dead after having received vaccine. Extremely troubling to me

Grandfather got his second late last week.

He feels off. High blood pressure, racing heart. He was good enough today when I stopped by to check in on him to talk. Nothing too bad, but I could tell he wiped out

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I've never said that there aren't side effects or that they may vary in their severity - I don't think anyone has denied that there will be some reactions etc.

I just related what I had heard from my family and friends who have received a vaccination.

The OP stated that they only wanted to hear from people who had an adverse reaction to the jab - I merely pointed out how that would give an uneven and distorted impression of the effectiveness and/or safety of the vaccination.
It seems pretty obvious to me that the OP already has fixed and locked in opinions about the vaccination and is only seeking for confirmation of these and has no desire to determine just how (un)common it is for people to have side effects.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join