It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready to take your Covid Test up the Bum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I saw video of a Chinese family walking like penguins and blaming it on the anal swab. Later the Chinese government says that reports are false that it makes you walk like a penguin.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The only reason they are experimenting with new types of testings is because — they weren’t getting enough positive results — to further their draconian agendas.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just get the Vaccine

You mean the one that went through the standard 5 -10 years of clinical trials?

The same one that is a first of its kind in combating a virus?

Errrrr ummmmm...... 👎

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
They need to get up inside your bum so they can drop off the remotely triggered bomb.

You know- so when your social credit score gets too low they can just pop your colon so you die from septic shock in short order.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Just get the Vaccine

Just wear the star.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Call me dumb, but if Covid is such a super spreader through droplets — why is it so hard to get an accurate test result from said droplets? Why shove a 6 inch long swab up your nose or bum?

None of it makes sense.

Anyone willing to subject themselves to this belongs in a FEMA camp.

Exactly.
Spitting in a cup should be the perfect test if tiny droplets can infect someone 3 feet away.
I am about to start calling bullsh!t on this entire thing if they keep coming up with these outrageous stories.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
On the whole it must be uncomfortable.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Just get the Vaccine

How very police like.
Not surprised....it emanates from you.

# 1353

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I am about to start calling bullsh!t on this entire thing if they keep coming up with these outrageous stories.

I already did last February.

Just another flu strain. Yes, it kills very old people and individuals with serious compromised immune systems. Just like the common flu.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: RazorV66

I already did last February.

Just another flu strain. Yes, it kills very old people and individuals with serious compromised immune systems. Just like the common flu.

Yeah I think I had it at the end of last February.
I was sick for like 3-4 weeks, not deathbed sick but it was just lingering.
I took the antibody test, which was negative...not sure that was accurate either.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Just get the Vaccine

Not gonna happen! You can have mine!

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Just get the Vaccine

and then what? From what we have been told, you still can get it, still transmit it, still have to wear a mask.
So the benefit of getting a shot it maybe, if you get it, it won't be as bad. maybe. And if you get it, or have already had it, you can get it again. Which just sounds confusing.

Take all you like, but for me, I'd prefer to wait a bit and see how some of the lasting questions are answered. Still way to many questions, and very few answers.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to:RazorV66

What a koinkidink. I just received an email about a spit test.

Quote from the email:

Following the generation of the first fully human recombinant antibodies derived from COVID-19 patients, Active Motif has continued to pioneer the development of novel reagents to study SARS-CoV-2.

Active Motif’s new SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Protein ELISA Kit is designed to detect the Spike S1 protein receptor-binding domain (RBD) from biological samples such as saliva, plasma, or cell culture supernatant.

This complete ELISA Kit contains an optimized protocol and all necessary reagents to perform the assay on a single pre-coated 96-well plate. Recombinant Spike S1 protein provided in the kit can be used to generate a standard curve for quantification of Spike S1 protein levels in your sample of interest.

Linky
NEW SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 ELISA Kit Quantify Spike S1 Protein Levels in Saliva or Plasma
edit on 3 2 2021 by tamusan because: I just made an OP about this. Please direct comment there

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just get the Vaccine

and then what? From what we have been told, you still can get it, still transmit it, still have to wear a mask.
So the benefit of getting a shot it maybe, if you get it, it won't be as bad. maybe. And if you get it, or have already had it, you can get it again. Which just sounds confusing.

Take all you like, but for me, I'd prefer to wait a bit and see how some of the lasting questions are answered. Still way to many questions, and very few answers.

Wait until the ahem police (paramedic with a badge and power complex)
show up to kick in your door and drag you to a ward, ‘cuz that is exactly
what these power hungry bastards do, firemen included.

All you have to do to trigger a raid in some places is to talk
about something they deem verboten, read: threatens a downtick in their
enthrallment with recently granted totalitarian powers,
such as to question social distancing, or to mention spikes in Hz values
affecting biology. It is as plain as is the beaming smugness on their face.
Instinctively I want to smash that face everytime I scroll across it in my photo cache.

This is no joke people; it is happening.
This isn’t some loose street talk from the Philipines.
I have been at the center of this. They threatened compliance to
be stripped naked and detained using violent force.
This happened here, in a flyover state, and not in some
far off satellite of China. I am talking the heartland of America.

Also, take note of their shoes. Velcro.
They have velcro. So they can spring from their lounge cot
when they get a call, a call to cage some low hanging fruit
Too lazy to tie shoes but they come to
life pretty snappy when they get to bust someone’s ass apart.
How utterly transcendent.

You think you’re safe from assault of natural rights,
just because you reside outside of Park Ridge?
Think again. This is spreading like cancer because these mofos get a kick
out of ‘laughing hard’ about stuff like this. The globalists are hiring
forces from among your very turf to ‘evaluate’ your social credit,
and nothing else. They use the guise of ‘protecting’ you since it
makes it less obvious that they are literally dressing you down for
fascism. Time lapse technofascism. Just accept. Here, undress for us.
Poke. Piss. You said electricity from a digital valve interacts with you,
that sounds like you need electrolytes, so you are coming with us
on your feet or on a stretcher with 100 milligrams of ketamine.
And right up your ass they go. So just get the vaccine!

Run and hide, little man. Run and hide.

# 1336
edit on 3-2-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Bluntone22

Another question........
Why can't they just use a fecal sample. (gross yes, but isn't it the same thing?)

I agree, much less degrading and home kits would make it more convenient, too.

I guess this was inevitable since many countries started testing sewage systems and found Covid. Where I am, it has been useful in determining which areas of large cities have a higher concentration of cases.

On a side note, I hope this swabbing technique doesn't become popular elsewhere and stays limited to the Wazoo region of China!

edit on 3-2-2021 by Encia22 because: Tinkering

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have had a cold between the end of November and all through December and seasonal allergies in the fall.. I never went for testing, and my kids who are in contact with us got a cold and some other virus went and were negative. My oldest daughters cat died of some sort of wet coronavirus last January, that cat was cuddled and petted by all of us for a few months while we tried to reverse it's disease with some supplements that I have....which by the way kept that cat alive for at least a month and a half after the vet said it would die. She finally had to put it down though, it's muscle was turning to water because we started trying to treat it after it was already too bad, we just slowed the progression of the disease, which impressed the vets.

That cat had a type of coronavirus that gave us some partial immunity according to research, not as good as getting the SARS2-CoV virus but pretty good, if we were exposed we would get immunity to covid a lot safer. This correlation along with the common coronavirus cold protecting us is in scientific research.

I understand how so many people are asymptomatic, test positive but the immune system is prepared to quickly fight it and then it can the majority of the time make specific antigens to the virus that causes covid 19

One thing, I am NOT going in for my annual checkup this year, why go to a place where covid is all over the place, the wife.....she is going monday and I warned her it is unwise and she should put it off, but she is BSed into believing she should go, and a good doctor should advise against going to see them if they are not sick at all. They did mention it to her, but she said it was fine...she does not listen to the doctor's staff I guess. She never touched that cat or went around it....but she did have the same cold I had...but I do not know if it was a coronavirus cold for sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Just get the Vaccine

There was a think tank dedicated to convincing people to take the vaccine, I suspect this is one of the ideas they came up with.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

A vaccine that was rushed through to approval?

A vaccine that has no record of long term effects?

No. I think not.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
One thing, I am NOT going in for my annual checkup this year, why go to a place where covid is all over the place

Bet that. I had to go for surgery a couple weeks ago. First, had to test negative for the VID. When I came out, I, of course, developed some kind of lung infection ... dirty hospital tubes down my throat and all.

I had to give a blood sample this morning. They asked me at reception, "Do you have a cough?" I said, "No." They said, "Have a seat. We'll call you." I sat down and started coughing and hacking. Muwhahahahaha

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I've found that telling the blood collection people that you have symptoms will move you to the head of the line. I don't recommend it for seeing your doctor though. They may not let you have the appointment and send you to a covid doc instead

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join