It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Pandemic Significantly Worse Since Vaccine Rollout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: LordAhriman

And, no. It is not intended to prevent anyone from catching it.

So it's literally not a vaccine and pointless?

All I know is, if someone told me when I went for my rabies vaccines so I could work with potentially rabid animals, 'oh this won't stop you from getting rabies, you just won't suffer as much', I would have definitely thought twice about continuing that line of work.

It's more or less Real-time Epigenetics: Self-Guinea Pig Edition.

Problem is, not enough people actually bit the bait and wanted to go play Crazy Scientist in The Basement on themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Weren't the vaccines supposed to fix the problem?

We're now nearly a month and a half into vaccine rollouts, 90.8 million doses of the various covid vaccines have been administered around the world, yet the last two months have been, according to the media, the two deadliest and most infectious months of the pandemic thus far.

Was the vaccine supposed to not, at the very least, curb the deaths? Should we not be seeing some slight improvement at least with 90 million people already vaccinated and several million more added daily?

Should there not be even the slightest reduction in deaths rather than drastic increases? By this point shouldn't we be seeing some effect from the 'miracle' vaccines rather than a worsening situation?

1. The vaccines weren't supposed to fix the problem until a substantial fraction of the population has actually been vaccinated. So far, in the US it's less than 1 % of the population. So no, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 99% of the population being unvaccinated and 100% of the population being unvaccinated.

2. The situation is not worsening, It's getting better, which you would know if you visited one of the websites that keeps track of the statistics:

covid19.healthdata.org...

The peak of infections actually occurred a couple of days before Christmas, pretty much as all the models predicted it would. That's because of all the travel and indoor socializing that people did over the Thanksgiving weekend. By early December you could already see the infection rates starting to rise exponentially, which is what triggered all the public health officials to warn the public to redouble their efforts at mask wearing and social distancing. That actually had a small positive effect, which you see in the statistics for mask wearing and social mobility. Between the end of November and today mask wearing went up from about 70% to about 77%. Social interaction declined by about 5%. Those trends started before the peak infections and have continued afterward and are probably responsible for the infection rates having turned the corner and started downward again.

Even so, a mask usage rate of 77% is not very impressive by world standards. In places like Japan and Korea, where the infection rates and death rates from COVID-19 are a tiny fraction of what they are in the US, the mask usage rate is around 95% or higher.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
With 26m people already having the covid, is 11m that already have natural immunity, the rest will follow, soo who needs a darn vaccine, nothing can beat the natural powers of the human body.

The more people that get the virus and recuperate the less people to infect others, that is the natural way of things.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Speaking of Holidays. Chinese New Year is coming up. 2-11 to 2-17. Big travel day for them.

edit on 30-1-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

I'm sure as hell not running out to get a DNA-altering jab to appease the science gods, # that!

where is your source for that bud?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: dug88

Simply because it is flu Coronavirus season.

In the United States, flu season occurs in the fall and winter. While influenza viruses circulate year-round, most of the time flu activity peaks between December and February, but activity can last as late as May.

CDC Flu Season

~shrug~

Exactly, my daughter has been sick a couple of weeks now, they suspected it was Covid but both tests have come back negative, so they think it is the flu or something viral. But they went a week thinking it was COVID.

She is in New York state, here in Georgia our numbers are going down on all fronts. It's not because of the vaccines either

The state has already administered 591,438 COVID-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, having received a combined shipment of 1,125,425 doses of both drugs.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They will claim the lagging numbers. The next couple of months will tell the story if the vaccine is effective or not for REALZ. I'll opt out of being a guinea pig.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I am in GA things look good, life even seems normal in my neck of the woods, I wear mask if I want to and only to go in business that wants you to wear one.

Other places have signs that tells you they do not enforce any covid restrictions, I love it when I am given a choice.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
nothing can beat the natural powers of the human body.

Somebody should tell that to rabies and smallpox and stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Watch this:

Microbiologist says getting another viral infection after vaccinated will cause a 'cytokine storm' and cause some to die.

Prof Dolores Cahill

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I posted in another thread that in both Israel and the UAE, two of the most vaccinated nations in the world, the pandemic has also spiked with more cases and more serious cases at the exact time that vaccination started. Make of that what you will.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat
Wouldn't that happen to someone who already had CV-19 and was exposed again?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: BlueJacket
What change? That is how vaccines have always worked and, yes, they are unnecessary if there are tried and true therapeutics, that hasn't changed either.
Well, it has, but I dont want to derail. Theres another thread going right now about HCQ I am happy to discuss this further.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
The fact that vaccines have always worked as stated hasn't changed. The fact that they are not needed if tried and true therapeutics exist hasn't changed either, so what do you mean by "it has"?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was reading that a couple of people around here that have had their second vaccine round has tested positive for COVID-19.
They were very disappointed

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The only reason the MSM says, "Pandemic Significantly Worse" is to scare you into taking the vaccine.

Uh oh! New strain... take the vaccine now!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join