It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Pandemic Significantly Worse Since Vaccine Rollout

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Weren't the vaccines supposed to fix the problem?

We're now nearly a month and a half into vaccine rollouts, 90.8 million doses of the various covid vaccines have been administered around the world, yet the last two months have been, according to the media, the two deadliest and most infectious months of the pandemic thus far.

Was the vaccine supposed to not, at the very least, curb the deaths? Should we not be seeing some slight improvement at least with 90 million people already vaccinated and several million more added daily?

Should there not be even the slightest reduction in deaths rather than drastic increases? By this point shouldn't we be seeing some effect from the 'miracle' vaccines rather than a worsening situation?

www.bloomberg.com...

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 90.8 million doses in 62 countries have been administered, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 4.39 million doses a day, on average.

Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 28.9 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 1.30 million doses per day were administered.

www.nbcnews.com...

December was the deadliest, most infectious month since the start of the pandemic

www.cnn.com...

January has been the deadliest month for Covid-19 with nearly 80,000 lives lost so far in the US

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If I trusted CNN or NBC I'd say you were onto something. Unfortunately I think all the numbers are being skewed to keep fear at a maximum for all the pleebs.

I'm sure as hell not running out to get a DNA-altering jab to appease the science gods, # that!

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

No, it will take at least a month befor e you begin to see the effects of the vaccine

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
To be fair the vaccines have only gotten to a small fraction of the populace. And winter is supposedly the peak transmission time for the virus. That being said though I have a bad feeling about them. Proving ineffectual next winter. Nasty unaccounted for side effects. etc etc.

I really don't think anything man-made can stop the pale horseman.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

It's January 30, the vaccine rollout began, in the us at least, on dec 14. That is more than a month.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'd say the increase comes from 98.8% of the people not vaccinated relaxing their safety measures.

Not surprising, really.

edit on 30-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That doesn't reflect what i've seen happening. Since December lockdowns have been at their highest level. You haven't been able to go into an indoor public space without a mask since November, rules are now legally enforced with tickets, more businesses have closed.

There have been significantly higher numbers of people wearing masks and doing all the things they're now legally required to do over the last few months. Yet judging by the numbers, people were better off not doing any of those things.
edit on 30/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Simply because it is flu Coronavirus season.

In the United States, flu season occurs in the fall and winter. While influenza viruses circulate year-round, most of the time flu activity peaks between December and February, but activity can last as late as May.

CDC Flu Season

~shrug~

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And funny enough, just like every year, the reason we have a new cold season is because last year's strain mutates. And what do you know? Seems exactly the same thing is happening this year.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My wife’s older brother is mentally challenged/autistic and he lives in a 24 hour staffed group home with 3 other guys like him but he has been living with us since last March because of the Covid.
We didn’t want him possibly exposed by staff members coming and going etc.
She got a call last week from one of the staff that told her the county has made the vaccine available for him and the other consumers, as they are called.
Anyway, long story short, we chose not to have him take the vaccine at this time and the staff member told her that the other family’s are choosing to do the same thing.
My wife and I will not get it either, as much as I think this entire this is way overblown, we still try to do the right thing as far as trying to minimize our exposure.
No way we are taking a rushed vaccine with who knows what in it.
edit on 30-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I guess it depends on where you are at.

Like this for example:
Restaurants in Rome defy coronavirus closures

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks god I live in a free state in the US, God bless republican states, now with that say, nobody around me have been sick and we live life as usual.

The china virus vaccines is a joke, does not cure covid, does not stop people from getting infected and does not stop people with the vaccine from infecting others.

So why we need a vaccine for? guess want, people no longer are getting sick with flu because no longer flu is an issue, those numbers will go to covid, Covid is a type of cold virus, you can not stop a cold from spreading unless you dig a hole and hide.

And now the media is back with another scaremongering tactic, we now have a new mutated covid, what that means? another vaccine? Then before you get the shot it very clearly tells you is not guarantees and you can not sue the government or pharma for any wrong doings.

I have more chances to get hit by a truck than dying from covid. China can keep their darn synthetic GMO to themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Take a look at just the small group of people on this site. Like 99% of you refuse to get it. It's only being offered to a tiny percentage of the population, and a large percentage of those people refuse to take it.

And, no. It is not intended to prevent anyone from catching it.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And, no. It is not intended to prevent anyone from catching it.

So it's literally not a vaccine and pointless?

All I know is, if someone told me when I went for my rabies vaccines so I could work with potentially rabid animals, 'oh this won't stop you from getting rabies, you just won't suffer as much', I would have definitely thought twice about continuing that line of work.
edit on 30/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Here in my neck of the woods most of the people getting vaccinated are African Americans, meanwhile most of the other ethnic groups are staying away from the vaccine for now, waiting to see what will happen after a while.

I read that it was some concern about this.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

No, actually just like every other vaccine.

All a vaccine does is give the vaccinated person's immune system a little training for when they come across the real thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I'd say the increase comes from 98.8% of the people not vaccinated relaxing their safety measures.

Not surprising, really.

You seem to be missing the part where they are claiming the near elimination of the flu is due to everyone social distancing and wearing mask religiously. You simply cannot have both claims at once.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede
I think they have claimed it "so far". Will probably see a rise in flu numbers as well.

edit on 30-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dug88

No, actually just like every other vaccine.

All a vaccine does is give the vaccinated person's immune system a little training for when they come across the real thing.
Lol, nice change to the storyline what a laugh...how about vaccines for rapidly mutating viruses arent effective, potentially harmful and when there are tried and true therapeutics....completely unnecessary.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
What change? That is how vaccines have always worked and, yes, they are unnecessary if there are tried and true therapeutics, that hasn't changed either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join