It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SD reports 2 deaths recorded after Covid-19 vaccinations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

From someone I know who is a 911 Operator.

They went on facebook today and said that they fielded 6 rescue calls from people who got violently sick after taking their second dose of the vaccine.

If you plan on taking the vaccine. Make sure that you read the allergy warnings that come with the vaccine. And don't be by yourself if you do take it in case you suffer some sort of allergic reaction.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

“Get vaccinated”

No

No?

That all you got? Fear?

Fear of a virus?

Nope

But you have

Of a deadly virus that i can pass on to my loved ones? Yeah...?

Deadly? No 99.96% is nothing to fear

Fear: you’re afraid

Nothing to fear for most.

The vaccine is nothing to fear for nearly everyone. So, yeah, I want it.
This makes ZERO sense

Really? So my not being a threat to the few that it could kill...no point? Zero sense?
Nah. That isn’t what you wrote amigo.

Get vaccinated, when you can. Amigo. Please.

No. Fu*k you. YOU get vaccinated if it keeps ya sane/safe

“Stay off my Wave” - Soundgarden

Ok.

I love Soundgarden. Chris Cornell did hang himself though.

Get the shot.
You mean like Chester Bentley? His friend he was working on a project with? A project that addressed abused and trafficked children? A friend whose father might be Podesta? That Cornell?

Wait until you find out about Epstein & how he ties in!

And no. I won’t be. I guess I should’ve visited Prague and other worldly endeavors before I needed my hexagonal yellow star and papers....

Oh well. I still can make babies!

I do mean like Chester. It's sad.

And nothing to do with being vaccinated other than stay alive and protect those vulnerable around you.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

From someone I know who is a 911 Operator.

They went on facebook today and said that they fielded 6 rescue calls from people who got violently sick after taking their second dose of the vaccine.

If you plan on taking the vaccine. Make sure that you read the allergy warnings that come with the vaccine. And don't be by yourself if you do take it in case you suffer some sort of allergic reaction.
Why are we hearing this on IG or FB?

WTF are we not hearing it from the people giving the vaccines? Could it be detrimental to getting the shots into people? Seems odd they would think informing (screaming at) us as they’ve done on the hour about Covid cases and deaths, that they’d be sure to PSA this kinda thing.

Right?

Edit: what about the six that got so sick they couldn’t make it to the phone in time and died?

“If a tree falls in the woods...”

edit on 21-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Phage

A Pew Research Center survey of 12,648 Americans

Ah so a volunteer survey with a sample size of approximately 0.03% of the american population. That really gives some valuable data right there.

What "volunteer survey?"

That's actually a good sized sample.

The survey is weighted to be representative of the U.S. adult population by gender, race, ethnicity, partisan affiliation, education and other categories. Read more about the ATP’s methodology.

Survey Details

edit on 1/21/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Don’t forget gunshot victims . There were two in eagle county in Colorado or maybe grand county but it’s pretty pathetic the lengths the owners of the world go to to make us believe their lies .

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: chiefsmom

Don’t forget gunshot victims .

Yeah, but what would be odds of not only being shot to death, but also being infected with covid? You'd think you'd have a better chance of winning powerball.

Only in America, I guess.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I follow a Norwegian guy on YouTube. I believe he is a writer by trade but his videos are a mix of outdoor/bushcraft, viking history, men's topics, and current events. About a week ago he did a video on an article that came out in a mainstream newspaper in Norway that said that 13 people have died there from the Pfizer vaccine and 10 more were being investigated. These were elderly people. To abide by current YT policy, in his video he plainly stated that he was quoting from a mainstream news article. Of course, his video was purged a few days later.

Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen
3 days ago (edited)
The video on my other channel where I translated from Norwegian news about the va**inedeaths, has been removed. I am being told that it was "m3edical misinformati0n". Before you watch it on my Bitchute channel, I will ask that you stay with me here on Youtube as well. This old dog has a few tricks in store that they can't even imagine and it is not like we go to wa r without a plan A, B, C and even D. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I can't seem to find the section that explains the total demographics of the sampled population. You know that part that's supposed to show the makeup of those 12,000ish people. Their ages, locations, etc. All that info they're attempting to portray in their graphs, without that information, a lot of those percentages are useless.
edit on 21/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Why? As with any vaccine people can be allergic to ingredients. My daughter can't get the flu nasal spray because she is allergic to it. Her face was covered in red spots a day later after getting it. It's important to read what you're sticking in your body. Because you may be allergic to an ingredient.

The calls she got were rescue calls. No word if anyone died.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They are supposed to ask certain questions before giving you the vaccine. One is if you have ever had a bad reaction to a vaccine. one other is if you have ever had a reaction to polyethylene glycol, the thing in Transmission fluid that gives me a severe skin reaction when I do tranny work...which I usually get done in a garage now because of that reaction. They also ask you if you are aware of any food allergies. I have food intolerance, the problem with propylene and polyethylene glycols, and severe reactions to the flu and DTAP vaccines, probably the pertusis part according to my doctor.

I thought of going into the clinic to get a shot and going through the paperwork, I should never pass to get the vaccine, but people taking the info will often ignore your info telling you you would never get the shot if you said all of that. I know people, I know they will make the records so you can get what you want. Been around for a long time and have seen this a real lot. Here they ask you questions and fill stuff in for you when you go in, then you sign it. I would never get the shot knowing it contains the glycol and that it might give me the same violent reaction for a week after I get the flu vaccine but would like to see if they will alter the info when they fill it in and allow you to get the vaccine. They think they are being nice and I understand that they are not bad people, they just believe that bad reactions never happen.

My wife does not get reactions to vaccines, she probably will be getting one, but is waiting to see if anyone else gets a bad reaction first before going in. She says she is not going to go wait in line or rush it, she does want to get it but says others at high risk of the virus going covid should get theirs first, she is not at high risk, a small risk, but not too bad. Her only risk is that she is sixty eight. A lot of others are on medicines that increase their risk or have had surgeries and cancer treatment and she doesn't want to take the shot away from them.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Why? As with any vaccine people can be allergic to ingredients. My daughter can't get the flu nasal spray because she is allergic to it. Her face was covered in red spots a day later after getting it. It's important to read what you're sticking in your body. Because you may be allergic to an ingredient.

The calls she got were rescue calls. No word if anyone died.
Yeah? Well I’d say the same about the vaccine contents themselves eh

And those people didn’t call 911 because the bad reaction killed them. Wonder if when they’re found they will be logged as having died from Covid.....

“Isn’t it ironic, don’tchathink?”

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you assuming the deaths were the result of the vaccinations?

Well they didn't get hit by a bus. About a week ago, there were 55 reported dead after receiving the shot, I'm sure that number has gone up. Hundreds more with serious permanent disabilities.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

My mom died in SD because she fell and was taking an anti-coagulant.

Rapid City regional didn't recognize this and multiple strokes were the result.

I f'ing hate SD. I think the hospital changed it's name now...

I’m very sorry to hear of your mother’s passing. Truly.

You have my warmest sympathy and sincerest condolences

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
“Fear”

Rules the hearts and minds of the left.

No wonder they’re so easy to manipulate

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I don't know, don't care. I only wish the vaccine was more widely available. I currently have a relative in the hospital who may not make it due to covid. Be nice if he could of gotten it before he got sick.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I don't know, don't care. I only wish the vaccine was more widely available. I currently have a relative in the hospital who may not make it due to covid. Be nice if he could of gotten it before he got sick.
I’ll disagree but wish your relative a speedy recovery all the same!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I worry about this, because I am just now recoverimg from Covid 9. My hubby ants me to take the vaccination in March.
I didn't want it before I got covid and do not trust it now. We are both over 70 and have other medical issues. So maybe by March we will know more.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I've taken it, my wife, her mother and father. 67, 57, 85, 95 yrs.

1st. Do what you all want...is all I can say.

1st Responder

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, as a matter of fact, Yes, that is the case. straight from the horse's mouth. Not sure how you can argue with this...

video link

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TomServo

"It would be listed not that COVID was the cause of death but that the person had COVID at the time of death."

The actual term is COVID associated, or involved. The same applies to influenza associated deaths, actually.
www.cdc.gov...

edit on 1/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join