It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's Death ray !?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This popped up on the MyATS screen.
Some how the work of Tesla still mystifies.
We know for sure he designed the Niagara Falls Power Network
and fluorescent lights.
GE paid for the power patents and continues today to work
in Dubai and around the world making power networks.
I just saw news about California getting smart meters, I wonder
if the rotating aluminum disk is still there.

Tesla may have had power 'upgrades' ala Microsoft but GE and
capital holders of the Illuminati passed on any more advanced
technology. Tesla UFO researchers figure he pressed on with
the flier technology as his ultimate technology. Or did the
Illuminati monitor and some how promote Tesla's work in secret
in non disclosure contracts.

What we don't know and has been theorized is his dirigible torpedo
funded perhaps by John Jacob Astor. This craft may have been
the electrostatic fliers of today such as the cylinder UFOs.
Astor died in the 1912 Titanic disaster but was there conspiracy to
end funding to Tesla.
Then in 1914, what we don't know is the sale to von Tirpitz of Germany
of technology for liquid air or some atomic gas used in a non Relativistic
electric generator that ended up in the final Nazi Electro-U-boats.
There remained uncovered until after WWII and classified.
And we don't know if the flying saucer Foo technology was included
way back in 1914.

In July of 1937 we do know he had a beam 1/2 of one millionth of
a centimeter that would reach just about anywhere in space (send
power to the planets) by his own words.
We do know he discovered Cosmic particles.
But did he detect microwaves emitted from Earth and the planets
and find the electrical connection to gravity?

There must be more actual statements and theories for Tesla
and his electrical engineering.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I want to correct a few mistakes. Tesla's so called "Death Ray" info. was released in the late 1930s or early 40s. It was NOT the device that may have caused the Tunguska event. It was a simple particle beam and not using subatomic particles. I see this mistake all the time.
The Tunguska event may have been caused by a modified version of his Magnifying Transmitter at Wardenclift. Today they call it Scalar energy. It may have caught a UFO and caused it to explode. Of course this is all speculation.

www.prahlad.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.cheniere.org...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There's a lot of controversial info. on Tesla. I don't know if it's Gov. dis-info. or honest mistakes but there is a book that you may want to check out. It's called "The Wall Of Light" by Arthur H. Mathews who is probably Tesla's son.

farshores.org...

books.google.com... #

I'd also like to know what you all think of the Einstein is a plagiarist info. ?
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Einstein put his mathematical stamp on well known processes.

The science of Einstein was just the regular science deemed
ready for the masses who were not deemed ready for the
electrical atomic and ether science of Tesla.

Since only a few know now the future looks bleak for engineering
in that field.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

The Tesla 1934 announcement of four equipments can be viewed
in my signature link Tesla's UFO.

The papers said it was a death ray.
Tesla corrected them with letter to the NY Times.

It was a charge accumulator for his aircraft now UFO.
It might stall out cars as saucers do.
It might explode ammunition.
In high power transmute elements.

The four equipments are a
focusing terminal of half sphere
high voltage of a disruptive coil
the voltage multiplier flat coil
the force on a metal craft with the above attached

You might say hey didn't Tesla have all these for years.
Yes but he never announced them.
A look a some saucers might mean this was put in to practice
on the spot.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
TeslaandLyne, My point was that the "Death Ray" was NOT involved with the Tunguska blast. It only had a range of 200-250 miles. Tunguska is thousands of miles from Long Island. The Wardencliffe Tower was destroyed in 1917. It was a version of the Magnfying Transmitter that might have possibly been used from what I've read.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beast4rmDaEast
He is basically the most infamous and unappreciated inventor of his time. He is responsible for inventing over 3000 inventions and one of them include his most famous death ray! The Death ray was responsible for the massive 15-megaton explosion in Siberia! And that was 40 years before the invention of the atomic bomb. Any one have further information on the topic of Tulsa�s Death Ray, this sounds like a interesting topic.

[Edited on 7/14/2003 by Beast4rmDaEast]

See this is what bothers me about all the Tesla talk.
Anyone with a bit of electrical and electronic knowledge as well as mechanics and engineering knows much of what we hear about Tesla is science fiction.
Simply look over his patents and design notes. Everything from the era was simplistic and elementary. People of that time were the spinsters of wive's tales that still live on today which has led to these wild tales of Tesla.

If Tesla blew up Siberia, I'm the muffin man!
Yes, I'm sure he designed a death ray and yes, I'm willing to believe it worked but did it unleash a 40 megaton blast?
No chance in hell.
As I said, look over the design notes, the patent sketches etc from Tesla and really any inventor at that time. Everything was very rudimentary and conceived by dozens of other tinkerers but, whoever got to the patent office first got credit.

Tesla is the father of modern technology, this I do not contest.
But, he is also the father source and focal point of science fantasy which the average American lacking a basic understanding of electrical circuits, electronic circuits and physics gets dazzled by. According to the tall tale followers, Tesla is the only man in modern technological history to repeatedly defy the laws of physics yet there is no evidence supporting these claims.

The power required to generate a 40 megaton blast is well beyond what any laser can release. It's beyond what a rail cannon can generate. It's beyond any MATERIALS that were even available at the time. The resources didn't exist nor did the knowledge, even for Tesla.

Trust me, it's fantasy.
As recorded in the history books, it was the result of a meteor impact no question about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
Tesla's particularly understated as the father of AC power.

Edison was a hack compared to him.

Edison laughed at Tesla and would not pay him what was agreed upon when

Tesla came to collect for developing the AC electric power plant generators

he invented, designed and help build for Edison and his company. Edison gave

his word he would compensate Tesla for his work under his employ so Tesla

quit working for Edison because of this breach of promise and after that

episode they both went their separate ways. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by Fury
Tesla's particularly understated as the father of AC power.

Edison was a hack compared to him.

Edison laughed at Tesla and would not pay him what was agreed upon when

Tesla came to collect for developing the AC electric power plant generators

he invented, designed and help build for Edison and his company. Edison gave

his word he would compensate Tesla for his work under his employ so Tesla

quit working for Edison because of this breach of promise and after that

episode they both went their separate ways. ^Y^

Keep in mind Tesla wanted to supply the world with D.C., which was basically fathered by Edison, while Edison wanted to supply the world with A.C., essentially father by Tesla.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JonDeath

Well, nobody conversant in his exploits wold say his death-ray did the blast. that is confused jibberish. The Tunguska incident is commonly thought to be a result of his HAARP precursor projects. The Alaskan facility is perportedly able to send enery into the ionosphere in waves. When the wave travels all the way across the globe and comes back, another charge is emitted, a sort of piggyback effect greatly increasing the amount of energy being manipulated. Since the public face of the facility is the study of auroral effects in the atmosphere, this would imply an ability to focus their instruments in desired coordinates. Some sources Say that they are able to focus the energy into an place they want, in any amount, with any desired focal point. The big claim is the ability to make, for lack of a better word, a lightning strike consisting of billions of volts, dwarfing atomic blasts. This large of a strike could vaporize whole cities. Tesla did make the blast, because the people at HAARP back in the sixties and seventies sure werent any smarter or more innovative than Tesla himself.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theflyingscudman

And yet they don't use it for even low power assaults today.
Have to burst your bubble and state the obvious, if it were as simple as people like yourself believe, low power transmissions would be used to "smite" our enemies. It would only take ONE small example made for the rest of the world to realize they can not and should not threaten let alone attack us.

Then look at the reality of what HAARP is.
The technology and components to build a HAARP device are rudimentary. It's a system that can be built by the average tinkerer with surplus and scrap yet no other country is implementing this technology and using it as a counter threat?

I've designed a HAARP system myself that I know based on my experience as the son of an electrician as well as my experience in circuit design and construction, will work. It will even be able to generate pulse transmissions of a million volts if I desire-the main limitation being the charge time for the capacitance grid.

Nothing weighs in your favor including the numerous eye witness accounts of the incident you can research and in regards to Tesla, just about everything we read or hear about the man is complete science fiction. Wive's tales of yesterday's culture and education system. According to the experts, his death ray was in fact a primitive laser which the military based their work on. Look over the patents and any notes of Tesla's you can find. The same goes with Edison, Marconi etc.
Everything is very simplistic and rudimentary. Even the Tesla coil. It all lacks sophistication and complexity. So in other words, you can't tell me I'm wrong when you look at their entire body of published work which supports everything I've just said. They have dozens of patents and design notes with simple, logical devices based on the education, materials and equipment available at that time.

Yet you want to insist that secretly, they harbored the most sophisticated engineering feats ever known to man. That's beyond ridiculous, it's childish fantasy.

The evidence even greatly destroys the legend of Einstein.
While it goes unpublished, many great minds have researched the patents and papers that went through Einstein's hands which were submitted for patents and copyrights. Most of his concepts are based on the work of unknowns who remain obscure to this day.
All branches of history need identities, these men are it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
JonDeath, I want to know what you think of Tom Bearden's info.? It's way over my head. I read that Tesla after the Tunguska event dismantled the equipment. So if it really existed he would not have tried to patent it. Most of the material on Tesla I've read says he kept much of the details of his projects in his head.

www.prahlad.org...

www.cheniere.org...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Sargoth]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join