It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President-elect Joe Biden Will Immediately Begin Reversing Trump Immigration Reforms.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And every former Soviet republic...
Ak47 for and you and you.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: markymint
And lets not forget the terrorist organizations that will once again be funded by US Government (Democrats). That little point always seems to fall to the wayside.

I wake up to this headline today: Republicans want Unity with Democrats, But Do Not Agree Biden Won Fairly.

Why in the hell would Republicans want "unity" with a party run by crooks?

This site has become overrun with hysterical right wing circle jerking and is now just an echo chamber.

Propoganda being spewed by some posters seemingly on a full time basis.

So much hate.

Very sad.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Piss poor timing to open the flood gates now. We have thousands and thousands on unemployment from business' closing form Covid. People still reeling and trying to find homes because they lost theirs, no jobs, no transportation.

Sure, let's flood our system with more homeless and jobless. Great f##ing idea. This country, our whole system, financial and way of life is going to crash, and crash hard. And CRASH FAST.

I'm so glad I don't live in the cities. If anyone out there is reading this, get out now if there's any way you can. Leave the real rat race and feces of political and social ineptness and fake life. Just get out!!!! Get down and dirty in the rural areas where life is laid back and relatively crime free. The schools are better and life is better. People still make deals on a handshake and people help each other if it's needed.

Get as far from the cities as you can because that's where the hell is and continue to be.

If you absolutely CAN'T get out, you should have your finances in order. Pay off your house if you have a mortgage, cut up your credit cards and buy only cash. If you have been saving for a house, maybe think about going mobile. Buy a good truck and a trailer and travel.

And seriously, stock up on coffee, rice and beans and some spam, tuna and chicken and Franks hot sauce. Not because you're going to starve, but things could be pretty tight and pretty darn expensive. A jug or two of your favorite after dinner drink might make things much more tolerable.

If you followed me on the pandemic thread, I've been saying that all along.

I've been saying it all my life. And I'm 60 y/o

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: blueman12

Never been to Mexico have you?
Mexico is and will not likely ever be safe.

The cartels are not the biggest threat either.
The locals will rob you and the cops are corrupt.

Yes and the violent murderers rarely use guns. Machetes, knives and baseball bats are the weapons of choice. Who needs a gun?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes and the violent murderers rarely use guns. Machetes, knives and baseball bats are the weapons of choice. Who needs a gun?

It'll be like the UK where they are into common sense knife control soon enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It'll be like the UK where they are into common sense knife control soon enough.

We have a huge problem with knife crime here in the UK.

You think it's OK for teenagers to carry knives in public?

Common sense seems to have bypassed you.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Could some one please define what a “Pathway to citizenship” really means? I went to the Harris/Biden website and it’s very vague.
I would love to know the specifics between this and amnesty. Are 11 million illegal aliens all of a sudden going be citizens? Do they have to return to their country and try to apply legally? I hate these buzz words because politicians never get specific. If a Pathway to citizenship means returning to their home country and then coming back that is ridiculous. None of these people will do that!
edit on 17-1-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Not even close,

is it just ignorance? or do people knowingly say ignorant and false things just to get that dopamine rise from responses or confirmation bias?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So much for All Lives Matter? I thought All Lives Matter was a big topic for Republicans.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'm going to give Biden the same respect that the leftists gave Trump for 4 years.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And The Rightists Gave Obama, and The Leftists Gave Bush... and so on

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

So much for All Lives Matter? I thought All Lives Matter was a big topic for Republicans.

it should be all american lives matter.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Destabilizing the country was to be Usurper Joe's number one agenda. He's going to bulldoze the White House to make way for an underground bunker thats actually above ground. He's a genius.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm going to give Biden the same respect that the leftists gave Trump for 4 years.

Respect has to be earned. Let's see how Biden does although you seem to have made up your mind already.

Last four years of Trump? Not seeing any respect earned there.

He's behaved like a spoilt child.

Embarrassing to watch him fall apart but he has shown his true colours.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You know the best thing?

We cannot relax our international travel restrictions because of COVID, but I'll bet we can let every single one of these people over the border!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No, Trump wants to be able to flee the US to escape IRS prosecution and all the other law suits coming his way after tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No, Trump wants to be able to flee the US to escape IRS prosecution and all the other law suits coming his way after tomorrow.

No, I'm reporting what Jen Psaki herself said. However, how very third worldish of us to keep citizens in.

edit on 19-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Interestingly, Citizen Kane is apparently Trump's favourite film. CK didn't lose, according to his newspaper - it was voter fraud! Hmmmm?!!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Respect has to be earned. Let's see how Biden does although you seem to have made up your mind already.

Last four years of Trump? Not seeing any respect earned there.

He's behaved like a spoilt child.

Embarrassing to watch him fall apart but he has shown his true colours.

Biden's had 47 years.

How much more time do you want to give him?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

4 years? He's not had 47 years as POTUS yet.

4 years of Trump was quite enough.

Goodbye, farewell, aufweidersen goodbye. Etc.

Anyway. Good luck with tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join