It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President-elect Joe Biden Will Immediately Begin Reversing Trump Immigration Reforms.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Saturday, January 16, 2021

President-elect Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. is planning to sign a bunch of Executive Orders and draft new legislation with Congress, during his first 24 hours on the job, beginning Wednesday, January 20th.

One of Biden's top priorities will be to reverse much of the Immigration-related reforms implemented by President Trump.

President-elect Biden plans to move quickly to undo the Trump administration’s most cherished agenda items — including introducing a bill that would allow 11 million illegal immigrants to become permanent US residents, and give them the right to pursue citizenship after an eight-year wait, according to immigration rights activists who have seen the plans.

As expected, Biden also plans to issue an immediate executive order to extend DACA, the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program that shields young people brought to the US as children from deportation.

Biden also promises to end the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), which keeps migrants in Mexico as they await their hearings. The Trump administration has said the program has helped end the pull factors that bring migrants north, but critics say it is cruel and puts migrants at risk.

Biden has also promised a moratorium on deportations by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

“I will introduce an immigration bill immediately,” Biden told reporters January 8th.
Source: nypost.com...

Due to our world of "instant communications", thousands of immigrants are streaming to the US-Mexican border.

Here's a video of thousands of Men-Women-Children crashing the Guatemala border, en-route to the United States. Hoping to be the first in line after Joe Biden takes over the Presidency, and opens the US-Mex Border Crossings.

Border Police Overrun: twitter.com...

Spokespeople for the various Migrant Caravans streaming north are making their demands clear. They expect Joe Biden to keep his campaign promises!

Caravan Leader's Demands: www.foxnews.com...

Since Joe Biden has consistently said for decades, "A man's word is his bond", and he's now in a position to deliver on most of his campaign promises, we'll soon see if President Biden meant what he said.

When it comes to his "immigration reform", I hope the Biden Administration understands how expensive it will be on Americans. Costly in terms of dollars to care for all the newbies, and costly in drug-related violence and deaths.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That would be a neat trick for Joe Biden... all from his cell at guantanamo..... make for a good mafia movie

Joe Biden the Godfather

Only on Netfilx

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's just another way to rigg elections. There are already 10,000 people from Honduras and Guatemala on their way to the border, headed to Texas and Florida. Gotta turn both blue before next election. American citizens will no longer have a vote.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is what tit for tat politics does.

Nothing will get done, nothing at all. The country will be further divided and already suffering people will be forced to bow to the alter of another mans Ego...... Go humanity, we're doing SO well!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
John Titor:
Texas is still there but Spanish is a lot more popular.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
That would be a neat trick for Joe Biden... all from his cell at guantanamo..... make for a good mafia movie

Joe Biden the Godfather

Only on Netfilx

I don't know about that. The stress associated with being U.S. President may overtake Joe Biden first.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob
It's just another way to rigg elections. There are already 10,000 people from Honduras and Guatemala on their way to the border, headed to Texas and Florida. Gotta turn both blue before next election. American citizens will no longer have a vote.

Good point! I hadn't considered that angle before you mentioned it.

Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
Extremely opposite views of what constitutes "The American Way" is the root of the problem.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There will be no next election....why import votes when you can steal them..a reply to: carewemust

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I see covid is no longer an issue.

Guess Biden cured it.

I really used to like America before the leftists turned it into a 3rd world hell-hole.

ETA: Now the entire country can be just like Portland or Seattle.
edit on 16-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We will continue down the path of the destruction the left had
us on four years ago. We all know that, even most of those that hate
Trump. They just don't care as long as Trump is gone. I'm just waiting
now for them to see what they've done. The pace towards their goal
will be increased to make up for lost time. No one could possibly believe
Biden and Harris are gonna be a good thing. They might pretend they
think so but no one really believes in the Biden Harris direction. Trump
interrupted the timeline to destruction. They'll be setting a double time
pace now and assuring there will be no more interruptions. What will be
will be. Can't cry about it so I'll be smiling and laughing all the way.
Just to leave a mind F%^k. Anyone who supports these two calamities
deserves everything they get." Not bright people not to bright at all"

Keep smiling! It keeps um guessing.

edit on 16-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Nothing like swamping a country about to overrun with its own poor and out of work with the poor and out of work from other countries too!

I'm sure this will work out magnificently well, especially when we have to prioritize the poor illegal ones so as not to be racist against them in the face of our own citizen poor.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President-elect Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. is planning to sign a bunch of Executive Orders and draft new legislation with Congress, during his first 24 hours on the job

Which is why I'm a proponent of capping the Executive Order to 2 or 3 one-item uses per term.

The EO should be a tool of last resort, not something a president sends off like emails to address things they don't like or couldn't get from Congress. This applies to multiple past presidents from both parties.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

That destruction isn't a bug. It's a feature.

They can't allow any challenges via meritocracy, so they destroy the American middle class and dream by swamping up with the poor, both our own and everyone else's which further impoverishes the middle class.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Nothing like swamping a country about to overrun with its own poor and out of work with the poor and out of work from other countries too!

I'm sure this will work out magnificently well, especially when we have to prioritize the poor illegal ones so as not to be racist against them in the face of our own citizen poor.

Oh don't forget, they'll be getting stimulus checks and free healthcare while we will go back to getting fined if we don't purchase health insurance.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That destruction isn't a bug. It's a feature.

They can't allow any challenges via meritocracy, so they destroy the American middle class and dream by swamping up with the poor, both our own and everyone else's which further impoverishes the middle class.

I'll be hunkered down inside my own head protected by all
the good things I know life can be. It's not the doom I'm
willing to face. It's only the tragedy about to take place.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Maybe Biden can put them in those Obama cages again.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It is what it is.

There is a verse about calling for patient endurance. We may be in that time now. If so ... 3.5 years.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Maybe Biden can put them in those Obama cages again.

If he did, no one would ever know. The press wouldn't tell, not until we had another "mean" El Jefe.

They could do some photo ops of Biden freeing the chilluns after a celebratory sniff. How cute when the littlest ones run their curious fingers over his leg hair.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
There will be no next election....why import votes when you can steal them..a reply to: carewemust

I could see a liberal Senate and Congress passing an amendment of some type to ensure that liberals are in control of the House/Senate/White House for decades. Naturally, the Supreme Court will also become liberal, over time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join