It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Building Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
MSNBC are reporting that an IED has been found.

twitter.com...

Ticker tape on NBC said the same.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They were protestors, not rioters. Nice try though. More projection. YAWN.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I never thought i would see a global pandemic in my life time, now I’ve seen one of the most IMO secure building in the country overrun by a few (Hundred?) protesters.

I mean this is capitol hill in the days leading up to inauguration day. On the very night that they certify the election counts.

How does this happen in the first place? I am ashamed for what some of out brothers and sisters have done. Shameful behaviour to say the least.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Nickn3
For 4 years the media has pushed the people, the Dems have lied, cheated and now have stolen the election. WE THE PEOPLE are entirely pissed off.

So it's boogaloo?

No just pissed off. Let the people blow off some steam. Tomorrow it’s business as usual.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Really?

How ashamed were you feeling in the Summer with the George Floyd and Briona, drug dealers and criminals both.

The Mad and violent numb skull BLM and Antifa riots??? Do tell.

The dramarama.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Nickn3
For 4 years the media has pushed the people, the Dems have lied, cheated and now have stolen the election. WE THE PEOPLE are entirely pissed off.

This is a fallacy only peddled by Trump and his most fantastically brainwashed followers.

Perhaps, but still pissed off for now.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
People are protesting election fraud. Nothing is more dire than defending election integrity. These fraudulent election results can not be allowed to stand or the country is over.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

Shocked and saddened also disturbed after seeing Mr. Floyd being murdered By a cop who already had the situation under control. To hear a man beg for his life as its slowly extinguished bothered me deeply.

But that is not what this thread is about. Please help keep ATS distraction free for the sake of the readability of the Thread. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Oh Mr. Trump, why cant you do the morally right thing and eat some humble pie? You lost the election and now are pushing your agenda while people are defending you and getting killed for it.

So you just had to get the last word in while you did a respectful thing and thereby rendered the good into bad.

Just be a man, and take the loss with some integrity and stop trying to sneak in your agenda you sore looser.

Twitter cited the “unprecedented and ongoing violent situation in Washington,DC” to delete three of Trump’s tweets posted on Wednesday, in which the president called for his supporters to stand down and go home – but also repeated his claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and plagued by fraud.

RT

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

That is exactly what I was doing. keeping the facts from being painted into a fictitious narrative.
Please stop all the hyperbole and disinformation.

Fentanyl kills. Overdosed.

Today was not a riot.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

can we please stay in topic, and discuss the poor woman who died today???

Do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What Id like to know is with all the police agencies in Washington DC how could they let rioters storm the capital building?

Some heads will roll over this, believe me. They'll be some cops looking for jobs.

But still, I don't know how this could happen.

“Rioters”

There is ZERO evidence that the protesters were rioting

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
People are protesting election fraud. Nothing is more dire than defending election integrity. These fraudulent election results can not be allowed to stand or the country is over.

I agree with your statement. The problem is that the protesters have brought guns and (bombs?) and have acted with violence during a peaceful protest. Once the argument has devolved to violence in an otherwise upright and Honourable election process, it removed the honour and respect of the assembly's agenda.

Once you begin to act like animals because you cant make or validate your point you remove all the respect from the democracy and its process that this country is built on.

IMO of course. Your mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

originally posted by: Metallicus

I agree with your statement. The problem is that the protesters have brought guns and (bombs?) and have acted with violence during a peaceful protest. Once the argument has devolved to violence in an otherwise upright and Honourable election process, it removed the honour and respect of the assembly's agenda.

Once you begin to act like animals because you cant make or validate your point you remove all the respect from the democracy and its process that this country is built on.

IMO of course. Your mileage may vary.

Oh my God...

I can't stop laughing!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
Riots in Washington could maybe lead to a martial law situation keeping trump in power for a while longer.

At least that is one possible outcome. I don’t really know I’m just talking cause i don’t know what else to do with myself

This kind of thing just bothers me to the core. What happened to love thy neighbour? I am completely sickened by our brothers and sisters actions tonight.

This just posted on twitter: "BREAKING: Governor of New York State has deployed military personnel (1,000 soldiers) to Washington, D.C. for next 2 weeks:

"...to aid and facilitate the peaceful transition of presidential power."

Police cars revolving light Military is being used to transition power from Trump to Biden!"

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Simple question...WAS SHE ARMED????

Answer the gawd damned question!!!

Doesn't look like it.

Do not follow the link if you don't want to see her shot!!!!!
You may have to click 'refresh' to get past the block.

banned.video...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Simple question...WAS SHE ARMED????

Answer the gawd damned question!!!

Doesn't look like it.

Do not follow the link if you don't want to see her shot!!!!!
You may have to click 'refresh' to get past the block.

banned.video...

Damn.

While it sucks she died today, at the same time, what the f*ck do you think is going to happen in this situation? The place would be crawling with secret service and LEO’s. Once you’re smashing windows to break into an area law enforcement does not want you in, you’re past the point of peaceful. You’re a threat.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
These "people" send our sons and daughters to die in foreign lands, but cower like little children when unarmed protestors come too close.

Disgusting photos: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Once you’re smashing windows to break into an area law enforcement does not want you in, you’re past the point of peaceful. You’re a threat.

These people wanted their votes to matter.

A couple of months ago it was people wanting a free flat screen or free Nikes. They didn't get shot, even though the law allows for it. After a while, they killed some people too.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join